Poll

What diets did you try before Raw Paleo? (check all that apply)

SAD
8 (16.3%)
conventional advice (eat whole grains and lowfat dairy, avoid SFAs)
5 (10.2%)
cooked Paleo
9 (18.4%)
cooked non-Paleo LC/VLC/ZC
5 (10.2%)
cooked vegetarian
6 (12.2%)
raw vegan/fruitarian /80-10-10
5 (10.2%)
raw Primal (Aajonus V.)
3 (6.1%)
cooked Weston A Price or WAP Foundation
4 (8.2%)
raw Weston A Price or WAP Foundation
1 (2%)
Other
3 (6.1%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Pre-RPD Diets Poll  (Read 2332 times)

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
Pre-RPD Diets Poll
« on: April 18, 2011, 10:47:20 am »
For the purposes of this poll, I am treating 80% or more of calories consumed raw as roughly sufficient to classify as "raw", based on posts I've seen on the Internet about what classifies as "high raw" (I've seen figures ranging from 60% to 99% and it's rarely specified whether people mean by calories or by volume).

Please check all the types of diets you tried before you tried a raw Paleo diet. If you select "other", please note the diet(s) in a post.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
  • The barefoot raw paleo nudist intactivist naturale
    • View Profile
    • Genital integrity through regenerative medicine
Re: Pre-RPD Diets Poll
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 11:01:59 am »
The Organic whole foods diet, and I came to RP because even there I still had problems. The body talks and it said the right thing to bring me here.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 04:01:30 pm »
I did pretty much all possible options other than macrobiotic diet.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 08:18:00 am »
I did organic whole foods too. I can see that that could be separate from #2, so I decided to check other for that one too.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk