Author Topic: Need Raw Paleo Room and Roommate  (Read 2080 times)

Offline actualize81

• Forager
    • View Profile
Need Raw Paleo Room and Roommate
« on: December 10, 2010, 04:42:59 pm »
Hi guys,

I'm currently 29 and know that raw paleo is for me....  I need to be living with someone who is also eats/supports raw paleo.  That means no sugar in the house at all..  I also need the support as my body begins to seriously detox when eating red meat.  Ideally just one or two meals a day...  I get pretty damn tired and my tongue coats hardcore.  I really could use someone in the same house who can at least understand as I go through carb withdrawal...  I'd love to rent a room and would be willing to relocate to do this... My health is very important to me and I need to get through the withdrawal process...and onto the other side....

Regards,

Steve (actualize81@gmail.com)

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Need Raw Paleo Room and Roommate
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 10:31:21 pm »
where do you live? or want to?

what kind of experiences do you have in the past? coming from a standard diet etc...?

Offline actualize81

• Forager
    • View Profile
Re: Need Raw Paleo Room and Roommate
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2010, 09:02:08 am »
Well,

I currently live in JACKSONVILLE FL, but i'd be willing to move anywhere really... I don't have a car though but have my license...  I know if I can stick with the raw meat plan that i'll come out feeling better than ever... but I sure could use some support and a like mind...

Talk with you soon I hope

Steve (actualize81@gmail.com)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk