Author Topic: What INCURABLE disease were you or others were CURED of? Post here.  (Read 5780 times)

Online goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Please deposit here your medically "incurable" disease which of course was cured by detoxing, dieting, etc.

The important idea is MEDICAL thinks this disease is INCURABLE but is actually no match for our detox, diet, et al smartness.

For example, I'll start:

- I was cured of so called incurable eczema.  My story is at www.eczemacure.info

- I know Chillboy was cured of psoriasis.

- My plumber was cured of terminal, 6 months to live LIVER CANCER by colon cleansing and egg yolk liver flushing.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: What INCURABLE disease were you or others were CURED of? Post here.
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 09:03:57 pm »
Well, chronic fatigue is considered " incurable" by modern medicinal approaches, yet people do recover from it, at times, like I did. Without the success of a raw, palaeolithic diet, I would soon have been doomed to be completely bedridden for the few remaining years of my life, at the time.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Hannibal

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 09:32:50 pm »
Type II diabetes is quite easily cured on appropriate LC diet; raw version is obviously even better.
The disease is considered rather incurable by mainstream medicine.
Do you blame vultures for the carcass they eat?
Livin' off the raw grass fat of the land

Offline Haai

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 01:03:26 am »
It would also be interesting to know how long it took to get cured on this diet.

I've been raw paleo for almost a year and still suffer from quite severe eczema; couldn't get to sleep last night until 8:30am this morning due to the itching. I hope this will change with time. The only thing that seems to "cure" it is sunshine...in summer it disappeared completely and when I travelled to the tropics my skin was in excellent condition. But unfortunately it's winter here now.
"In the modern, prevailing view of the cosmos, we sit here as tiny, unimportant specks of protoplasm, flukes of nature, and stare out into an almost limitless void. Vast, nameless tracts of emptiness dominate the scene. Talk about feeling small.
But we do not look out at the universe; it is, instead, within us, as a rich 3-D visual experience whose location is the mind" - R. Lanza, Beyond Biocentrism.

Offline turkish

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2011, 01:29:47 am »
It would also be interesting to know how long it took to get cured on this diet.

I've been raw paleo for almost a year and still suffer from quite severe eczema; couldn't get to sleep last night until 8:30am this morning due to the itching. I hope this will change with time. The only thing that seems to "cure" it is sunshine...in summer it disappeared completely and when I travelled to the tropics my skin was in excellent condition. But unfortunately it's winter here now.

your case seems similiar to my wife's skin/eczema. Fish makes her feel better (even bone soup) - citrus fruits make it worse for her. EVOO massage seems to help to.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2011, 01:45:21 am »
My husband's spinal problem gets cured by raw paleo diet and from receiving a treatment from a healer. That is incurable in western medicine. RPD is not a drug, so, it takes time.
bugs or country chickens

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2011, 01:49:59 am »
Uncontrollable Hyperactivity, diagnosed as ADHD.  Hyperactivity is natural as I see it, however I could not control myself as a child. I will always be hyperactive, but now I have a decent amount of self control.

Anxiety.  Still a weirdo, no longer worried about it.  ;D

"Genetic" Depression.  One day I noticed that happiness was something I must work for, been fine ever since.

Acid reflux,  I would wake up in the middle of the night holding my burning throat. If I had not found my way I would have burnt a hole in my esophagus, developed fungal growths(cancer) to repair, and then they would have diagnosed my with "cancer" and killed me with drugs and radiation.

Cavities.  I had six, now I have none. They recommended I use fluoride wash, so I never returned. Just one small sugar sensitive spot now.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2011, 10:37:17 am »
 I was diagnosed as chronic fatigue and had chronic infections as well as boarderline type two diabetes, I have a medical record that is over 100 pages of me going to emergency rooms with swollen lympthnodes and various other issues like my tendons locking up, I had viral meningitis three separate times. A strange pox would break out on my neck right before I would get some type of flare up, I also had rashes, yeast infections  etc.. 

The only diagnosis I could get from the health department was chronic fatigue, weak immune system(my white cell counts were always a little low)  depression, and borderline diabetes. I feel I have been cured from all of it. This has been the end of my first year of the diet, so far so good.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk