Author Topic: birth control-what is safe to use?  (Read 12536 times)

Offline Brother

• Elder
    • View Profile
Re: birth control-what is safe to use?
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2010, 01:08:11 am »
Polygamy is more paleo, more natural.

many animals are capable adjusting birth rate to resources avaliable. We are not. And 6 billion people on the face of the earh and dying top soil tells me that you are wrong. We are the thinking animals because we can see the consequences of our actions (when we pull our head out of our ass for long enough). In some things we can, and should make choices. Not overbreeding is one of those because we should understand the meaningless suffering it will bring about. a part of something being "natural" will have to be centered around a nature being present to begin with and the suggested model is clearly a direct way to avoid this.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2010, 01:15:03 am »
many animals are capable adjusting birth rate to resources avaliable. We are not. And 6 billion people on the face of the earh and dying top soil tells me that you are wrong. We are the thinking animals because we can see the consequences of our actions (when we pull our head out of our ass for long enough). In some things we can, and should make choices. Not overbreeding is one of those because we should understand the meaningless suffering it will bring about. a part of something being "natural" will have to be centered around a nature being present to begin with and the suggested model is clearly a direct way to avoid this.

You may be talking as if your fertility rate stats are 1960.
But people have made choices already for 50 years.  
Today is 2010.

Fertility rates have plummeted already.

See your fertility rate graphs per country.

What are you harping about?

---------

Are we not on the topic of WHAT IS NOT HARMFUL BIRTH CONTROL?

Yeah, push harmful birth control on the ants we don't know nor care about.

Maybe we can reserve some NOT HARMFUL birth control advice for fellow RPDer Nicole?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Brother

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2010, 01:19:34 am »

Are we not on the topic of WHAT IS NOT HARMFUL BIRTH CONTROL?

Yeah, push harmful birth control on the ants we don't know nor care about.

Maybe we can reserve some NOT HARMFUL birth control advice for fellow RPDer Nicole?

Sure thing. I did not bring it up mind you. And the snide tone makes me think you suck, just saying.

Offline Josh

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2010, 01:30:46 am »
Let's keep it civil shall we. No need for that. We're all good members of this community and it's good to discuss things.

For the record, I don't have anything against polygamy or Islam...I'm pretty polygamous at the moment.

However you must see that polygamy + natural birth control techniques = a massive social change, many more children being born, the world as we know it being different.

Offline yuli

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2010, 01:32:42 am »
many animals are capable adjusting birth rate to resources avaliable

We used the withdrawal method for over 6 years, and it only failed on me twice (due to my bf. having a hard time controlling his cumming lol)...so for HEALTHY birth control withdrawal/cycle monitoring method seems to be the best...I am almost 28 so I would have had 2 kids by now and not using any other birth  control, which seems normal.

Also I have a guy friend who already had some kids and doesn't want more ever, so he had his tube cut.
I talked to him about it, and his sexual drive has not suffered one bit. I know he is honest about that because he is as horny as a muthafukka!
But even if he does want another kid they can extract his sperm and impregnate chosen woman with it.
Also he said the procedure is reversible, the little tube can be put back together.
The tube cut method seems to be a good 100% birth control if you're a guy that wants lots of sex and no more kids  ;D

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2010, 01:40:46 am »
Sure thing. I did not bring it up mind you. And the snide tone makes me think you suck, just saying.

There is no snide tone there.
You just misinterpreted that in your head.

Since we are all in the first place HEALTH FREAKS, some of us here are asking which form of birth control will pass our VERY HIGH HEALTH standards... for the use of our fellow members.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline nicole

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2010, 02:45:08 am »
Hey thanks for all the replies. My cycle is very regular so i think i may be able to use the rythem method. if we have sex near ovulation i might request condoms. i actually would love to have a baby but i dont want to do it before my boyfriend is ready. i just hope he doesnt mind going 5 days without it. so far we've had sex 5 times this week alone.
good samaritan i actually told my boyfriend that i didnt mind if  he had sex with other women during the time when i was resisting sex too soon (when we first started dating). he absolutely refused to do it and said that it really hurt that i suggested it. and yes, i am a health freak. i wont even use organic lotion because it has some chemicals for crying out loud.
Give it to us raw, and wriggling. You keep nasty chips.

Offline majormark

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2010, 05:06:03 pm »

Probably the best method would be tantra, but it requires some skill.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2010, 12:38:35 pm »
I believe the caveman / paleo method is:

Have sexual relations if open to pregnancy.

If not open to pregnancy stop having sexual relations.

Male moves on to the next female open to pregnancy for sexual relations.

Repeat many times.
i'm not sure your purpose to have sooo much sex with so much women. usually in animal kingdom is happend, but even than, they respect each other, because love is there. SEX game is pretty dangerous without love.  ;)
bugs or country chickens

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2010, 02:28:56 pm »
Hey thanks for all the replies. My cycle is very regular so i think i may be able to use the rythem method. if we have sex near ovulation i might request condoms. i actually would love to have a baby but i dont want to do it before my boyfriend is ready. i just hope he doesnt mind going 5 days without it. so far we've had sex 5 times this week alone.
good samaritan i actually told my boyfriend that i didnt mind if  he had sex with other women during the time when i was resisting sex too soon (when we first started dating). he absolutely refused to do it and said that it really hurt that i suggested it. and yes, i am a health freak. i wont even use organic lotion because it has some chemicals for crying out loud.

From a male point of view we want you girls to be crazy for us, a little jealousy on your part does great things for the ego. So saying he can go off and sleep with other girls isn't that cool. Act a little jealous and a little possessive it will make him happier.

“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline klowcarb

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2010, 11:46:17 pm »
I've been on a low dose oral contraceptive for 10 years. I have had no problems with it: no weight gain, no emotional issues, etc.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2010, 12:27:34 pm »
Yes you may be right. I can't find it so don't know exactly what he was discussing. According to wikipedia
The pill contains oestrogen and an artificial progestin though. Dunno, wish I had the article to show you.

Right.  The pill has a different form of estrogen, to make the woman's body not ready an egg.  Each company and formula, dosage etc varies.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline chucky

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2010, 01:00:54 am »

Offline chucky

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk