Raw Paleo Diet Forums > Welcoming Committee

HELLO EVERYBODY !!

<< < (3/3)

Satya:
The LEAST that moderators/Craig administrator can do is check the IP address of people joining to see if the country flag lines up with IP.  I realize spammers can use virus infected computers in different countries as a poxy, so it's not a fool proof thing.  BUT, we have one guy from Antarctica, too.  I mean, hello?  Did his IP address match up with that?  Is he really there doing research?  If not, why even have flags? 

To swallow this BS is so laughable I have to wonder at the validity of rpd in the modern world!  Andrew, zero carb surfer dude at least has his head on straight on this!  I think I'll follow him.  And Rawzi too.  Why isn't she like a moderator or something???

I would venture to say that Dr. Rugby is not a female - certainly not the one in the photo - and is not a native English speaker (obviously).  S/he/it posted the exact same hello on zero carb, fyi.  And people there at least hit it up on the UK / US issues that come up.

Queen of Reason, aka Satya

Satya:
My guess is India.

goodsamaritan:
ip address showed canada.

TylerDurden:
Actually, Satya, we  mods all were rather suspicious.  Plus, if all websites  were to ban everyone who  wrongly registered a different country as their origin, then I would have been banned from numerous forums/websites as I've, on occasion, put in the wrong country (eg:- uzbekistan/united states) on some forums, due to haste.

RawZi:
    Hi Satya.  Thank you.  That's my approach.  I tend confront >: them fast when I am positive that they are uncaring, ignorant or disconnected scammer spammers.  You saw how obvious Dr Rugby Sr was.  I like knowing whatever they are presenting.  I went to his/her website before -X  replying, I almost always do, or I Google it.  I don't necessarily think my way is the superior way, it just feels right to me.  Maybe I'm just on imagine I'm moderator automatic pilot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version