Author Topic: Website Broken  (Read 3667 times)

Offline !

• Forager
    • View Profile
Website Broken
« on: January 03, 2018, 04:21:05 pm »
Why not just put a static HTML and link to redirect rawpaleodiet.com to the forum? none of the links on the website work.

First page - the link to the forum is wrong (not rawpaleodietforum.com) thus does not work.
Menu on the page - none of the links work - all 404 error'ed when I tried.
(Even the links to "allexperts" and "yahoo group" no longer work)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Website Broken
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 06:54:39 pm »
Sadly, allexperts.com shut down forever some months ago. It was actually a very useful site where I was able to answer people's questions on RVAF diets. Unfortunately, it got outcompeted by youtube and quora etc. Trouble is most such q&a sites tend to have people answering questions who haven't a clue about the subject, so they are rather useless. Allexperts.com managed to mantain higher standards and rewards so that those who were unfit for a particular category soon left the site of their own accord.

rawpaleodiet.com is in a shambles. I need to get on to it and slowly redo certain outdated articles etc., but have forgotten passwords etc.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Website Broken
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2018, 06:55:28 pm »
Oh, and the yahoo group is more or less inactive, as of years ago. However, it does have a huge archive of past questions available to read.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk