Author Topic: Rice bran in supplement...is this paranoia territory?  (Read 1396 times)

Offline waterbottle

• Forager
    • View Profile
Rice bran in supplement...is this paranoia territory?
« on: March 13, 2022, 04:02:40 am »
Ok, so bare with me...

I've been taking a Reserverage brand Resveratrol supplement for the past month. It was 250 mgs of Resveratrol. Listed under "other ingredients" is "rice bran", which I know is bad but figured it's such a small amount, hey, can't hurt. Since really being committed to pure paleo for the last 10 days, I'm beginning to feel that purity and "switch" you all know.

Today I ran out of the resveratrol, so bought some more. However, this bottle is only 100 mgs of resveratrol, but in the same size capsule (cheaper, saving up for TA-65). My concern is this- if the amount of resveratrol is less than half, but the capsule is roughly the same size, dos this mean there is more rice bran as "filler?" I swear I think I can feel that "losing it" feeling in my legs when you break paleo

...or is this crazy paranoid territory?

Thanks

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk