Author Topic: Raw Poultry  (Read 2795 times)

Offline Coatue

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Raw Poultry
« on: June 28, 2010, 12:42:48 am »
Does anybody here eat raw poultry? Im not sure what to do on this one. I'm considering it but I'm not sure why it wouldn't be if everyone here can agree on the fact that the bacteria/parasites on raw meat is over exaggerated. Raw goose or duck might be first attempt.

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Raw Poultry
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 01:13:50 am »
Well, how many people agree that highly inbred, tightly packed, grain-fed animals are good to eat?

If it's a wild game bird, or something then that's different..
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline Haai

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 03:25:57 am »
I've eaten like 100 raw chicken breasts over the past few months and i'm feelin good.
"In the modern, prevailing view of the cosmos, we sit here as tiny, unimportant specks of protoplasm, flukes of nature, and stare out into an almost limitless void. Vast, nameless tracts of emptiness dominate the scene. Talk about feeling small.
But we do not look out at the universe; it is, instead, within us, as a rich 3-D visual experience whose location is the mind" - R. Lanza, Beyond Biocentrism.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010, 05:48:18 am »
  I eat raw chicken and I've eaten raw duck.  I'm not paleo though, I'd describe myself as primal rather than paleo.  I wouldn't go without (raw) poultry.  It has me feeling the best.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2010, 05:53:14 am »
What is the diet of the poultry, Zi?
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline bharminder

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2010, 10:26:05 am »
I've had raw poultry from supermarket chicken. I made sure to get free, range organic. Whether they were truly free range is questionable, particularly if they are from the Winter(in cold winter climates). Best option for poultry is to get pastured(allowed to roam on pasture and eat grasses, bugs, etc, ...probably some grains). That said, I got a whole chicken and cut some up into bite sized pieces. The breast was by far the best texture. I felt good after eating it!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk