Author Topic: most powerful natural high  (Read 12508 times)

Offline DopeDivinity

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Re: most powerful natural high
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2012, 01:27:20 pm »
Oh, sorry if I spoke for the both of us. I definitely get high from raw cannabis. Like I said, in the example I gave, it was in a Raw Dairy-free IceCream made in the Vitamix, with Nuts, MapleSyrup or Honey, maybe Coconut Oil. One of the things I remember is seeing ClosedEyed visuals while I was doing yoga. As well as FunnyASsThings happening to our conciousness that Me'n'TwinBro got a kick out of.

Like I said, I might try that smoothie soon, and I'll post a report! I might be a little hesitant, because I'm rather certain I'll get high, and it can be pretty scary! lol. But on the flipside Fun and EyeOpening

I'll add that may cannabis may as well have High CBD levels. Ever heard of DJ Short?

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2012, 08:18:02 am »
vaporizers are worse than smoking in my experience. I switched smoke for vape for a week and had the worst dry/sre throat of my life. I think the vapor dried my throat out, a problem I never had from smoking. Also theres all sort of part made from various materials in every vape so god only knows whats being heated and inhaled when using those devices.
-----------

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2012, 10:47:18 am »
Hi Troll,
well any heating sucks aye!
Yeah a tea spoon of solid resin & pollen to get anti-oxidised the natural way -d
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 11:10:24 am by alive »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk