Author Topic: most powerful natural high  (Read 12485 times)

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
most powerful natural high
« on: May 30, 2012, 01:25:21 pm »
would be hand rubbed temple ball style hash. Basically a compressed raw brick of cannabis pollen that you would eat raw and get totally stoned from.
-----------

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: most powerful natural high
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 03:36:31 pm »
Apparently you only get stoned if the THC-acid has been heated or aged for a very long time to turn it into THC. I see from youtube that if you eat it raw then it behaves like CBD which is non-psychoactive and behaves as a neuro-protectant, anti-psychotic etc, as shown on many online videos. Years ago I came across some large plants  up a river, I ate several large buds but nothing happened. Now I understand...

CitrusHigh

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 08:35:37 pm »
Pollen?

Miker, the other reason could be that you may have stumbled upon hemp, which has virtually no psychoactivity but for all intents and purposes looks and smells exactly like reefer.

From whackipedia: "Fresh, non-dried cannabis may be consumed orally. However, the cannabis or its extract must be sufficiently heated or dehydrated to cause decarboxylation of its most abundant cannabinoid, tetrahydrocannabinolic acid (THCA), into psychoactive THC.[37]"

Hashish and dried buds will fall in to this category. Anecdotal evidence suggests fresh buds may be active in sufficient quantities but other anecdotal evidence, like yours Miker, says the opposite. Can tell at the end of the growing season what it be and what it do.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 08:43:23 pm by Thoth »

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 09:32:04 pm »
raw pot will get you high, you just need more. Thats why eating raw pollen aka hash is the best since its extremely concentrated. people have been eating raw hash to get high for a very long time with great results. just google hashish eating, aleister crowley was famous for eating lots of hash.
-----------

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2012, 03:25:09 am »
We don't have hemp just growing wild around the place here, it was definitely cultivated and the only reason the locals do that is for THC.

Lucky people that got to eat lots of pollen - that would be very expensive to buy!

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2012, 05:13:41 am »
hemp grows wild pretty much everywhere in the world.

eating hand rubbed pollen(hash) has been done by weed cultivating peoples since as far back as history goes. Back when it wasnt illegal there was 100 times more weed than people knew what to do with. getting enough pollen together was no problem at all.

it was a matter of having enough time to sit around and rub yourself a ball of pollen vs one of resources.
-----------

Offline Ferocious

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2012, 06:47:54 pm »
I think the most natural "high" would be adrenaline...

CitrusHigh

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2012, 08:24:28 pm »
I don't know about that, Crowley's was probably pressed, and hash may be decarboxylated in the process of finger rolling it anyway, so that's not really an indicator. As soon as the trich's dry or are pressed and exposed to oxygen the decarboxylation process occurs.

And the term pollen for hash is just an erroneous marketing term of ignorant vendors, not an actual, legitimate term for hashish.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2012, 12:16:27 am »
pollen just equals trichomes. its an erroneous name for it, sorry for perpetuating that.

what makes you say it was decarboxylated? what difference would it make if it was pressed?

either way, the internet and people I know are both full of accounts of people going on full blown hallucinogenic trips from eating several grams of raw hash.
-----------

Offline balancing-act

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2012, 06:58:12 am »
Full-blown trips from eating lots of hash? I can believe it. Hash is perhaps the most wonderful thing in the world.
Interested in deep political matters? www.rigorousintuition.ca

Offline Polyvore

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2012, 10:50:58 am »
What about fresh raw nutmeg?

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2012, 02:08:43 am »
mushrooms and cactuses would be much more powerful sources of a raw high, however I am discussing more of something you can do regularly. I dont see anyone doing mushrooms or cactus regularly. In fact I think the most powerful raw high of all would be datura and I would never want to do that. I wouldnt mind trying some raw coca leaves either as a source of a raw natural high. Im sure theres endless sources of raw drugs out there.
-----------

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2012, 05:05:57 am »
aleister crowley was famous for eating lots of hash.

Ah, that explains it. ;)

I've never done drugs so I'm not used to highs like y'all are referring to - but does anyone else get what they would consider to be a high from eating raw egg yolks? Compared to my normal consciousness I would consider how I feel with raw egg yolks to be a high. I'm sure nothing like the ones you are talking about - but just curious if anyone else feels what I do?

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2012, 06:33:07 am »
I dont get that with the egg yolks at all. As far as aleister crowley goes, hash had extremely little to do with any problems he may have had. He was an opiate addict first and foremost.
-----------

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2012, 06:52:40 am »
As far as aleister crowley goes, hash had extremely little to do with any problems he may have had. He was an opiate addict first and foremost.

Ah - that explains it again. ;)  I'm just fooling around. As far as aleister crowley goes I'm sure his problems or genius or whatever you want to call it probably had the most to do with aleister crowley.

So not even a little high from egg yolks huh? That's probably a good thing or they would try to make egg yolks illegal too. :) I still can't get over the fact that we've outlawed a weed. Like you said, my datura isn't illegal. The poppy flowers that grow in my backyard aren't illegal. We're such strange creatures.

Offline DopeDivinity

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2012, 08:19:52 am »
Dorothy, me and my brother definitely get high off certain foods. Raw eggs can do it but Raw Meat does it even more. We felt like we just took a hit of powerful cannabis after eating Raw Steak... it amplifies our sense and our perceptions and ThoughtModalities on things.. it bring unconciously held assumptions to the forefront... it can be a little uncomfortable. Especially when it amplifies my unconciously held beliefs on eating raw meat...

I will vouch for eating Cannabis raw and getting high off of it that way. Me and my brother blended a rather small chunk of bud into an icecream... we forgot we even put it in there until were on the floor interpreting WeirdAss pictoral messages from God imbedded in the paint on our wall... then we were like LOL Yo there was Cannabis in that IceCream.

Offline Polyvore

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2012, 08:36:12 am »
A high from egg yolks could be the choline? Choline is the precursor molecule for the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, and if you have been eating raw for a few weeks, you could have very efficient conversion rates.
High from raw steak? That is a little harder to imagine. "... toxoplasmosis correlate to the general function of dopamine in the human brain, and the fact that toxoplasma encodes the dopamine-synthesizing enzyme tyrosine hydroxylase makes it likely the neurobehavioral symptoms can result from infection." Brain parasite high? :P just kidding to scare you hehe. All meats, especially raw liver is high in choline.
http://www.livestrong.com/article/84483-foods-rich-choline/

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2012, 10:04:53 am »
Polyvore - you're a rip! ;D

A few weeks ....  try a few decades. That would probably make for pretty efficient conversion rates huh?
 I've got to look choline and ecetylcholine up to read more on them.
Thanks a bunch for the explanation.

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2012, 09:11:56 am »
I have been smoking hash but in the spirit of RP I have moved to a vaporising buds (at 360F so still way hot, but tastes much better & safer to not use fire) and have started eating buds.
This morning I used a few buds to wipe out and eat the whitish residue on the inside of my first high meat jar  O0
Tasted fully good, just a few complaints from family re bad breath.

Eating hash sounds good, but a little expensive for most of us, except if you like for special occasions.

Offline DopeDivinity

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2012, 12:23:03 pm »
Haha @ using buds to wipe out your high meat jar  O0

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2012, 09:35:04 pm »
i havent smoked herb since november(horray for natural sleep!) but i did spot three plants behind a fence at the local college(horray for awareness and knowledge!) that i was going to have to ninja my way into and harvest, i want to juice the leaves:)

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2012, 05:52:52 am »
Well done Jessica for being smoke free!!!

Good idea to juice those leaves - I'm having a 'special' smoothie right now with leaf, bud, egg, coconut oil, and some warm water  O0

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2012, 08:35:49 am »
juicing cannabis is great
http://www.naturalnews.com/035400_juicing_cannabis_remedies.html

id reckon its the most powerful juice out there.

so alive you just eat raw weed smoothies? does that get you high?
-----------

Offline DopeDivinity

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2012, 12:53:14 pm »
^See my post, it definitely gets one high. Perhaps in a different way?

alive, I have all of those ingredients you mentioned, except for the cannabis leaf. Perhaps I'll try that smoothie soon? With a slab of Raw BunnyHoney. YummYYummy

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2012, 01:14:20 pm »
I have never noticed being high from eating raw herb, but I'm sick of getting high => I'd much rather just feel vibrantly well!

Calm Energy

I have been sourcing supplies with high CBD levels which have been giving a more positive eye opening head state rather than that normal boring lazy dreamy stonedness.

I am now is to phase out the vaporisor and ramp up eating it raw for the best mental health benefits, especially from the raw CBD (like the videos on youtube). I don't have a juicer and I like to eat fibre so I will use a blender or food processor to make green herbal health smoothies. I am adding warm coconut oil to help with CBD absorbtion and diatomaceous earth as a abrasive to help the blending process.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk