Author Topic: Sex drive on a raw diet?  (Read 47349 times)

Offline magnetic

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Sex drive on a raw diet?
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2011, 07:30:45 am »
Your smell probably confuses her on some sexual/power level. Something is off kilt and she doesn't understand what is happening (ie female giving orders to an alpha male) and the primitve part of her brain is not handling it. She wants an alpha to take charge so she can relax, be happy and go back to being feminine.

Alphas do smell more

I have spent a lot of time psychoanalyzing her with my friends and that is our conclusion, more or less.  She doesn't know how to handle the smell, it is like a pheromone.  

I don't really like girlfriend or S.O. or life partner.  I suppose S.O. is the one that bothers me the least.

Offline magnetic

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2011, 07:31:36 am »
My boss buys me deodorant, perhaps alphas don't like the smell of other alphas(it challenges their authority on some primitive subconscious level)

The masses of laborers were basically conditioned to conform to mandatory deodorizing. Many betas are in charge of alphas on the production lines and they need to cull off the pheromones in order to keep order in the Ranks(if you know what I mean)

My boss is a female.  She is very alpha though.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2011, 07:39:39 am »
I have spent a lot of time psychoanalyzing her with my friends and that is our conclusion, more or less.  She doesn't know how to handle the smell, it is like a pheromone.  

I don't really like girlfriend or S.O. or life partner.  I suppose S.O. is the one that bothers me the least.

I prefer working for men unfortunatley my current and last boss are/were Beta males. My former bosses wife threatened to punch me.

“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2011, 07:41:40 am »
My boss is a female.  She is very alpha though.

and hates it. These women are the least happy.

Albert Camus

Offline magnetic

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2011, 08:31:00 am »
I prefer working for men unfortunatley my current and last boss are/were Beta males. My former bosses wife threatened to punch me.

Unfortunately there is no polite way to tell someone to seek a qualified therapist, I think an alcoholic-type intervention might be the only way to go.  By that time though a person is so far gone that they might be causing real damage with their anger problems. 

My boss only hires young beta type men and ugly women (attractive women she finds threatening, she is very closed and cold sexually).  I was a beta man but I have been transforming into more of an alpha due to recent changes, eating more cooked meat (was vegan and vegetarian and pastatarian), then paleo and now raw paleo.  I was never assertive my entire life until recently and no one knows how to handle it.  I am not playing the role that my family and co-workers expect of me. 

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2011, 09:10:41 am »
....I was a beta man but I have been transforming into more of an alpha due to recent changes........I was never assertive my entire life until recently and no one knows how to handle it.  I am not playing the role that my family and co-workers expect of me. 
Ditto, People who take advantage of others don't like when you stop being a punk.
It may be a rocky road with them, for a while, but in the end I am sure you will surpass them in badassnessery.
Then you will find out who the secure/confident ones are in your life.

Offline magnetic

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2011, 04:43:47 pm »
Ditto, People who take advantage of others don't like when you stop being a punk.

That is a good way to put it.   :)

It may be a rocky road with them, for a while, but in the end I am sure you will surpass them in badassnessery.
Then you will find out who the secure/confident ones are in your life.

I am moving past the "wow guys isn't this awesome" stage towards more quiet and confident.  I am cultivating a certain humility, so I think some people will be happier when I am less vocal.  Like others here have pointed out, the results speak for themselves.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2011, 07:04:20 pm »
Quiet confidence is an extremely attractive quality.

Albert Camus

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2011, 08:45:27 pm »
That is a good way to put it.   :)

I am moving past the "wow guys isn't this awesome" stage towards more quiet and confident.  I am cultivating a certain humility, so I think some people will be happier when I am less vocal.  Like others here have pointed out, the results speak for themselves.

My health and physhical/masculine vitality has increased so much that at first I felt full of hubris, and yet I could never get across verbaly to others the source of my new vitality without being disconcreting,

so there does seem to be a path that many of us follow that begins with such attitudes as (why cant everyone appreciate how awesome I have become?) , and eventually leads to the stage of quiet confidence(I feel good and thats what is really important, attitude).
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline Dima

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2011, 11:06:01 am »
and hates it. These women are the least happy.

Why do you think so?

Offline Dima

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2011, 11:11:56 am »
I'm asking because alpha women do indeed appear to be unhappy a lot of times, but that's because they face their problems instead of living in a fantasy world. They have the balls and the drive to overcome any problem and get out of any slump so they can be happy. I have observed this a few times.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2011, 11:53:12 am »
I'm asking because alpha women do indeed appear to be unhappy a lot of times, but that's because they face their problems instead of living in a fantasy world. They have the balls and the drive to overcome any problem and get out of any slump so they can be happy. I have observed this a few times.

See there's the contradiction.

Albert Camus

Offline Dima

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2011, 12:01:25 pm »
Yet the net results is that they're happy and real.

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2011, 12:25:32 pm »
what is an alpha male anyway? you squat 500, have at least 10 people under you, drive a Lamborghini and bang women of races and creeds?

---

there was that awful article posting from some raw vegan woman awhile back on how paleo eaters could become more attractive but due to karma or whatever - repel things from their lives. The ideas in it were *ahem* dodgy but the observations might actually be right. I don't know if I agree that pheromones are the only component but I believe getting into this life you arn't going to mesh with every kind of person. It doesn't seem matter if your testosterone is high or low or how much or how little or any meat you eat. Most people don't seem to want to deal with stuff that is off their radar..and many people are more perceptive than you think particularly if there in some kind of awkward "superiority" vibe. Some types of people have a larger capacity for this kind of lifestyle stuff and might even be interested...but these people are rare.

I do ascribe to some of the new-age stuff on this. If you you are running into conflicts with some person. generally speaking..your looking to have some kind of problem with them. If one is 100% sure about what theyre doing...there isn't anything to defend or rationalize.

On a technical level, although animals seem to stink, they don't quite smell as bad as a toxic off-gassing human. Most people on most diets are going to be letting stuff go of crap through the skin. If you don't bathe regularly..stuff just absorbs right back in just like the reasons for avoiding chemicals in the first place. I don't seem to require deodorant...but certainly if I was with people who mentioned I stink I would probably consider it...I mean if I asked someone not to wear massive amounts of perfume I'd hope they would comply to my request. Seems fair. Can't expect the world to bend to every little 'requirement' of whats most natural and healthy.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2011, 05:59:46 pm »
Yet the net results is that they're happy and real.

Lucky for them, I just don't don't see it or believe it.

Albert Camus

Offline actionhero

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 15, 2011, 09:03:28 pm »
Most women out there are extremely unhappy. Part of it has to do with the majority of modern males being weak spineless creatures. What makes them really happy is being in the presence of a strong man who can open them up sexually. A woman's capacity to experience pleasure can be out of this world. Sadly most will never experience this. 
A P E X   P R E D A T O R

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2011, 06:14:49 am »
Most women out there are extremely unhappy. Part of it has to do with the majority of modern males being weak spineless creatures. What makes them really happy is being in the presence of a strong man who can open them up sexually. A woman's capacity to experience pleasure can be out of this world. Sadly most will never experience this.  
[quote author=actionhero

Much of this discussion seems to ring true , but I am often conflicted to how a beginners mind would handle such truths, I was raised believing that such people with sentiments as the quote above are seen by modern society as male pigs, and had suppressed my own beliefs on the subject for most of my life.

My father was a hound dog and mother was a prostitute, but they repressed it to the point were you think they were prudes if you met them in public. I wonder if perhaps there isn't some greater social utility that makes such sexual repressions necessary. Its fun to think about how wonderful complete liberation would be(a brave new world), but until it becomes reality, all our Ideals are just  fantasy, although its fun to entertain such thoughts anyway. Sexual freedom might not be as enjoyable as one could imagine.

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2011, 10:21:31 pm »
[quote author=actionhero

Much of this discussion seems to ring true , but I am often conflicted to how a beginners mind would handle such truths, I was raised believing that such people with sentiments as the quote above are seen by modern society as male pigs, and had suppressed my own beliefs on the subject for most of my life.

My father was a hound dog and mother was a prostitute, but they repressed it to the point were you think they were prudes if you met them in public. I wonder if perhaps there isn't some greater social utility that makes such sexual repressions necessary. Its fun to think about how wonderful complete liberation would be(a brave new world), but until it becomes reality, all our Ideals are just  fantasy, although its fun to entertain such thoughts anyway. Sexual freedom might not be as enjoyable as one could imagine.

Sabertooth, couldnt agree more, and the ultimate philosophical question about a society like that is, would we be happy with having every pleasure we could imagine? everything we want? would the lack of accomplishment through hard work and struggle actually depress us, and make us feel less complete? Would we get into a paradigm where we could never feel complete and always want more more more? Could we ever feel any personal pride or success?

One final note is, for some (including me) sex without compassion often leaves some feeling empty and lonely. The desire to have a single compassionate and caring partner, while also having a strong sexual component with that partner is of utmost importance to some people. The joy of having a lifelong partner who you know will always be there for you is a great thing. For people who would rather be monogomous, this society would not work.
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

"There is a lot of pressure to be sexualized but not to actually be sexual."
- women's health member

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2011, 02:22:39 am »
what is an alpha male anyway? you squat 500, have at least 10 people under you, drive a Lamborghini and bang women of races and creeds?
It's a confidence and self-assurance thing. If you're a real alpha male (as opposed to the current "Alpha"s ridiculed in popular culture who are really betas) you don't need to flaunt dominance over others.
-If you squat 500 I feel you're likely to be doing it to build up your self-image and are unlikely to be a true alpha.
-Number of workers under you may or may not mean a thing. Alphas are leaders but plenty of other personalities end up in management positions.
-99% of Lambos (and other supercars) are purchased for the material attachment and subsequent boost to perceived worth. The guys who buy them and push them to the limits are the ones likely to be alphas.
-Quantities of sexual partners is not indicative of an alpha. Ladies do love confidence but by the same token it's just as easy to be an alpha and monogamous.

https://www.facebook.com/djr1981
As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness.
-Henry David Thoreau

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2011, 03:31:41 am »
It's a confidence and self-assurance thing. If you're a real alpha male (as opposed to the current "Alpha"s ridiculed in popular culture who are really betas) you don't need to flaunt dominance over others.
-If you squat 500 I feel you're likely to be doing it to build up your self-image and are unlikely to be a true alpha.
-Number of workers under you may or may not mean a thing. Alphas are leaders but plenty of other personalities end up in management positions.
-99% of Lambos (and other supercars) are purchased for the material attachment and subsequent boost to perceived worth. The guys who buy them and push them to the limits are the ones likely to be alphas.
-Quantities of sexual partners is not indicative of an alpha. Ladies do love confidence but by the same token it's just as easy to be an alpha and monogamous.

yeah, that was sort of my point. Even the idea that there are 'alpha-males' or social competitions in our society (pulled from tribes or animals) is basically just an observation from a particular viewpoint that we already believe and want to enforce. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me to be critical of society (from some 'paleo' perspective) and then latch on to these same kind of conventions.

Similarly to say then that females can't be alphas (having a set 20th century material view of such)...is really actually to go against this same logic they are supporting, because certainly females in nature exert plenty of authority over their male counterparts depending on the species, although undeniably always 'staying at home' during child-rearing...

I've never really heard the expression be distilled only to confidence. I mean plenty of people with no abilites or status or even sanity are confident. It seems almost by definition it has to do with rank within a group.

I guess the point -to me- is when someone says 'alpha-male' they actually are talking about some type of dominance, showmanship or success in the material world or the 'friend' who takes charge of the pack through ridicule and suppression of others - and has basically nothing to do with the actual quality or integrity of a person.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2011, 06:31:14 am »
Its all about relative perception... just as the female pea cock perceives the male with the most impressive display as the alpha, us humans use other criteria for forming the alpha archetype. Some traits are more universally accepted, and others are more ambiguous, while some are just out right weird. Its kind of like a game - those who can play the role of the alpha and be convincing enough to land a mate are the winners (all is fair in love and war)

Its funny how the same natural tendency's of humans relate to what I have witnessed on the meerkat manor show. Flower was the Alpha, and her mate was always on the prowl for other tail with his wing kat Romeo. Then there was the wayward daughter who got knocked up and was shunned from the group. If you follow the whole drama, you can see its just ironic how the love life of lower animals can so closely mirror that of humans.

BTW my wife sure does miss that Sexy KD avatar :-*

« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 07:12:24 am by sabertooth »

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2011, 06:44:32 am »
Alpha male is the guy who gets/or could get all the women (if monogamous). That's the only measure of Alpha. Could be unemployed, unattractive, have to catch the bus but if he can score with the ladies he is alpha.

Albert Camus

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2011, 08:06:02 am »
Its all about relative perception... just as the female pea cock perceives the male with the most impressive display as the alpha, us humans use other criteria for forming the alpha archetype. Some traits are more universally accepted, and others are more ambiguous, while some are just out right weird. Its kind of like a game - those who can play the role of the alpha and be convincing enough to land a mate are the winners (all is fair in love and war)

Its funny how the same natural tendency's of humans relate to what I have witnessed on the meerkat manor show. Flower was the Alpha, and her mate was always on the prowl for other tail with his wing kat Romeo. Then there was the wayward daughter who got knocked up and was shunned from the group. If you follow the whole drama, you can see its just ironic how the love life of lower animals can so closely mirror that of humans.

BTW my wife sure does miss that Sexy KD avatar :-*

hehe, which one?

Alpha male is the guy who gets/or could get all the women (if monogamous). That's the only measure of Alpha. Could be unemployed, unattractive, have to catch the bus but if he can score with the ladies he is alpha.

yeah, I honestly don't know what people mean when they use that term from the perspective of this kind of lifestyle. To me alpha definitely implies someone who will dominate every situation (depending on their environment). If they move to another environment with another social circle, they will have to prove themselves (or just impress) in some way to that other environment or cease to remain alphas. In that respect I can see that being similar to nature.

you could have someone who is a local rock star or captain of the football team and they go off to college and just become drunks or whatever because no one cares..someone else is better looking, stronger, more attractive or more talented or whatever other undefinable manly qualties. You might have a dog at home thats king of the castle..and gets his ass kicked at the park or whatever.

So yeah, likely this is the same as the "man that men respect and women want to be with", but I'm not sure if that corresponds with the most decent person. Being a humble person that is confident and exerts power when appropriate seems like the (or a ) thing to do, but likely this isn't going to be the same as the most financially successful or the biggest playa' or - forgive me - the alpha male. To me these two types of people are quite different, although I can see that one can be seen as having alpha qualities when they don't have this or that other types of success.

I mean, what Dan is getting at seems to be on point with the kind of qualities perhaps a decent person (woman) might be interested in. but what does that have to do with reality?  :'(

---

anyway, back on topic my sex drive is still off the charts (but under control) after a long period of time..and I don't seem to be dieing from excitotoxins or whatever...so i'll toss that theory back to the veg folks.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 22, 2011, 08:30:46 am »
hehe, which one?

I think it was mainly that last one you just took down,

She stalks through your post when I am a sleep. She may be turned on by your rival status as an up in coming paleo dynamo. Those brief skirmishes we used to get into must have roused some primal interest within her feminine soul.

Good thing for me I keep her locked up, and tied down with offspring.

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 22, 2011, 08:42:57 am »

She stalks through your post when I am a sleep. She may be turned on by your rival status as an up in coming paleo dynamo. Those brief skirmishes we used to get into must have roused some primal interest within her feminine soul.

hah!

Its the shellfish, I've been exuding aphrodisiac through cyberspace!

I don't like to make sweeping statements in regards to such things, but I'm sure many women deep down do want to see men pummel each other over them.

Good thing for me I keep her locked up, and tied down with offspring.

well, one of these days she's going to find her shoes.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk