Author Topic: Parasite cleanse and probiotics  (Read 15604 times)

Offline Suiren

• Elder
  • (r)evolutionary mom
    • View Profile
Parasite cleanse and probiotics
« on: June 18, 2013, 08:55:48 am »
 -vBI started probiotics about 1 1/2 months ago and they bettered my indigestion problems and acne. However, the past two weeeks my problems have been worsening again. Makes me wonder if a different dose would better things again?

I also started a parasite cleanse yesterday and have been having stomach pains, nausea and constipation since. Is this normal during a cleanse?

I was hoping I could keep using the probiotics while doing the parasites cleanse vut I read that the parastroy can actually cancel out the probiotics...can this be avoided?

TIA!
Nyd byþ nearu on breostan; weorþeþ hi þeah oft niþa bearnum
to helpe and to hæle gehwæþre, gif hi his hlystaþ æror.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Parasite cleanse and probiotics
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 09:07:10 am »
Constipation.... is expected.
Address by drinking more fluids frequently.
Address by eating more fat / virgin coconut oil.
Every evening before going to bed if you have not pooped the entire day, do a warm water enema to evacuate all your feces.

Never let constipation make you miserable.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Suiren

• Elder
  • (r)evolutionary mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 05:17:14 pm »
Okay, I will try to always have an enema ready.

I think the stomach pains are not caused by constipation though, it is not in my intestines, but my actual stomach and a sharp pain.

What could be causing the nausea and general feeling of being sick?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2013, 08:28:49 pm »
Parasites die off.  It is expected.  Drink extra fluids for the detox.

Try the parasite cleansing forums in www.curezone.com there's Humaworm, there's Ask Barefoot, there's Parasite Cleansing herbals and there's Drug anti-parasites there.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Suiren

• Elder
  • (r)evolutionary mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2013, 04:16:38 am »
Thank you I will check out cure zone!

Right now I am trying to figure something out. It seems as if my probiotics are not working as well anymore. My bloating came back some, and my digestive issues as well as the acne. The acne looks different however, more all over and almost like a rash or some other skin condition. My skin is also very flaky and dry....so I think I might be dealing with more than just some pimples. My skin has been dryer since pregnancy but this is really annoying now. I don't use any products or moisturizer so it is definity not that.

I need to improve my digestion first and foremost since I know it will fix a lot of problems.
I tested a lot of foods, and the weird part is I digest bread and such the best, no bloating or pains (or acne). And eggs give me the most problems. Too much meat also :(. I tested raw as well as cooked foods and it is all the same at the moment.
I read that you can have problems digesting animal proteins with low stomach acid? And I know there are supplements for that too.

Does anyone have experience with this problem?

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2013, 04:39:24 am »
Suiren,  yes HCL tablets can help.  Some people have written on forums that one should take them until they can feel the burn in the stomach.  I highly advise against that.  I suggest you take one tab, 500 or 1000 mg and see how it goes.  I think you can damage stomach lining by taking too many.   I worried that by taking additional hcl that it would make my own production get lazy or shut it down.  I think the trick is to ease off them gradually after you've had some relieve from them.     the other thing to consider and I suggest is eating less meat at a time, eating it by itself, and eat it raw.  And only eat it if you're hungry for it, and not from some mental prodding.  My suggestion would be to first try eating less, alone without other foods, and only when hungry.   

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2013, 06:43:42 am »
Right now I am trying to figure something out. It seems as if my probiotics are not working as well anymore.

Probiotics can often be dead way before you even take them. Most probiotics are temperature sensitive and after shipping, stocking the shelves, etc. the majority of what bacteria were there originally would have died. For good probiotics, it's best to make them yourself.

I need to improve my digestion first and foremost since I know it will fix a lot of problems.

A good fermented food will improve digestion, and give you the bacteria you wanted from the probiotic. I personally make pickles regularly and they're absolutely amazing. I've never liked pickles until I started making my own. They're also very cheap, much cheaper than the store bought pickles which aren't even real (fermented) pickles. They're made with vinegar. And much less expensive than the typical probiotic sold at the health food store.

In the display your culinary creations section there's a thread on fermented plant foods, animal foods, and high meat. I personally use the recipe from Mark's Daily Apple for pickles except I only use sea salt, distilled water, fresh dill, and cucumbers. I've never had a bad ferment using that recipe, they're always delicious and crunchy (addicting).

I've also experimented a little with fermenting honey. My most recent experiment was 1.5 cups of raw honey, to .5 cups distilled water mixed up very well and left outside. It did a lot of bubbling, but the bubbling has ceased.

Any way! Fermented foods! Better than probiotics, and better for gut health.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline Suiren

• Elder
  • (r)evolutionary mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2013, 11:14:15 pm »
Suiren,  yes HCL tablets can help.  Some people have written on forums that one should take them until they can feel the burn in the stomach.  I highly advise against that.  I suggest you take one tab, 500 or 1000 mg and see how it goes.  I think you can damage stomach lining by taking too many.   I worried that by taking additional hcl that it would make my own production get lazy or shut it down.  I think the trick is to ease off them gradually after you've had some relieve from them.     the other thing to consider and I suggest is eating less meat at a time, eating it by itself, and eat it raw.  And only eat it if you're hungry for it, and not from some mental prodding.  My suggestion would be to first try eating less, alone without other foods, and only when hungry.

Yes at the moment I am eating small amounts of meat more frequently and I feel better since cutting out eggs completely. For now at least.

I think it would probably be best to have a doctor test how low my stomach acid is exactly? Or is it safe to go ahead and self treat with the tablets? I don't want to mess up anything.

Offline Suiren

• Elder
  • (r)evolutionary mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2013, 11:31:30 pm »
Probiotics can often be dead way before you even take them. Most probiotics are temperature sensitive and after shipping, stocking the shelves, etc. the majority of what bacteria were there originally would have died. For good probiotics, it's best to make them yourself.

A good fermented food will improve digestion, and give you the bacteria you wanted from the probiotic. I personally make pickles regularly and they're absolutely amazing. I've never liked pickles until I started making my own. They're also very cheap, much cheaper than the store bought pickles which aren't even real (fermented) pickles. They're made with vinegar. And much less expensive than the typical probiotic sold at the health food store.

In the display your culinary creations section there's a thread on fermented plant foods, animal foods, and high meat. I personally use the recipe from Mark's Daily Apple for pickles except I only use sea salt, distilled water, fresh dill, and cucumbers. I've never had a bad ferment using that recipe, they're always delicious and crunchy (addicting).

I've also experimented a little with fermenting honey. My most recent experiment was 1.5 cups of raw honey, to .5 cups distilled water mixed up very well and left outside. It did a lot of bubbling, but the bubbling has ceased.

Any way! Fermented foods! Better than probiotics, and better for gut health.

Mine are not the refrigerated kind, but they must have lost their power somehow. I started taking 4 a day and my problems are improving again....hm.
I tried some fermented foods like kimchi and sauerkraut before, but they did not help all that much. Maybe because they weren't home made? Or just not the right type of bacteria?

My husband made kombucha tea, which turned out too vinegary. I wonder if it could be useful still though?

I will try the recipes thank you!

Little update on my parasite cleanse.
I don't feel horrible but in the evening I will often feel a little weak or sick often with a headache or stomach pains. I can definitely confirm that I have parasites now. At first I had little white worms in my stools, just a few but they look exactly like hookworms https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hookworm , or maybe pinworms...but from the symptoms I think hookworms might fit better?
Since yesterday I have also been seeing little white eggs and my stools started changing in consistency and odor. I also found something that looks like flukes and all sorts of little pieces and things that I can't describe...it just looks very different.

My doctor had tested me for parasites over a month ago, and it came back negative...I think the tests might not be very accurate. I talked to my mother about this and both her and my sister had parasites before...the white worm kind.

I am keeping an eye on my sons diapers too. I read that breastfeed children will be going through the parasite cleanse too.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2013, 11:57:33 pm »
Just from my experience and a few others on forums, I didn't see or hear of any danger of hcl tablets, Except for those taking enough to burn.  I would suggest simply continuing with smaller portions of meat first,, letting your body adapt to what it can handle and increasing the amounts if desired as your body produces more hcl.  I would only think that to test for hcl one would have to do it after eating a protein, for if you're stomach made it all the time, my guess is you'd have a hole in your stomach by now.  But that's only a very uneducated guess.     
     Have you mentioned the worms and eggs to your doctor?   The testing facility might want to look at them, especially the fluke looking ones. 

Offline Suiren

• Elder
  • (r)evolutionary mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2013, 10:23:12 pm »
I was only able to talk to the desk lady today and I don't think she believed me. She said I can speak to my GP about that, she will write him a letter.
When I ask if it was possible to get a prescription for probiotics she said I will hav to buy them at the pharmacy. Really horroble service....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk