Author Topic: Biophotons  (Read 5115 times)

CitrusHigh

Biophotons
« on: May 10, 2011, 11:33:59 am »
Here is a neat write up on biophotons (which are not really offtopic, quite the opposite, they are at the core of what makes raw food life giving). Not sure what is fact and what is speculation here, but the point is to get one thinking about how light is stored in cells and its implications for health and perception...

http://www.thenhf.com/article.php?id=620

Thanks for reading and enjoy!

CitrusHigh

Re: Biophotons
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 11:37:16 am »
Here is another, fascinating article!

http://www.ein-langes-leben.de/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=177:bio-photon-nutrition-and-cyclical-eating-english&catid=27:life-food-rezepte&Itemid=70

Same disclaimer, I don't know what is fact and what is speculation here, make sure you're reading it with an open but critical mind, bona fortuna!

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 02:53:16 pm »
Yes, rawists have been mentioning "bio-energy". This is the 1st article on the subject. I'll get round to posting this article on rawpaleodiet.com  at some stage.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 05:13:34 am »
Awesome!

This is fascinating stuff for sure.

"According to the biophoton theory developed on the base of these discoveries the biophoton light is stored in the cells of the organism - more precisely, in the DNA molecules of their nuclei - and a dynamic web of light constantly released and absorbed by the DNA may connect cell organelles, cells, tissues, and organs within the body and serve as the organism's main communication network and as the principal regulating instance for all life processes."

!!!!!!

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2011, 11:36:05 am »
Thanks CitrusHigh,

That makes perfect sense as any vege pulled straight from the ground tastes much better.

I will try the weeds thing.

About he microminerals thing, not sure. Anyone try it?
Cheers
Al

CitrusHigh

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2011, 12:50:13 pm »
Thanks rebounded, for reading and considering!

Offline Haai

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2011, 01:10:46 am »
You might find the documentary "The Living Matrix" interesting. I did. It's about energy fields, morphogenetic fields and holographic body fields and the like. There's also a bit about biophotons.
There's plenty of torrent files on the net if you can't afford to pay for it.
"In the modern, prevailing view of the cosmos, we sit here as tiny, unimportant specks of protoplasm, flukes of nature, and stare out into an almost limitless void. Vast, nameless tracts of emptiness dominate the scene. Talk about feeling small.
But we do not look out at the universe; it is, instead, within us, as a rich 3-D visual experience whose location is the mind" - R. Lanza, Beyond Biocentrism.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2011, 11:01:35 am »
Thanks haai, I will be checkin it out for sure!

CitrusHigh

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2011, 11:16:42 am »

Excerpt

"The red blood cells' unique, remarkable role in oxygen and carbon dioxide transport as well as their extremely high hemoglobin content (hundreds of millions of hemoglobin molecules are packed into every RBC), iron content, anaerobic energy metabolism, peculiar biconcave shape, and 120-day life cycle (with 2,000,000 new RBCs formed every second) sharply distinguish them from the body's other cells. While their counterparts in many vertebrates and invertebrates retain the nuclei and organelles that mammalian RBCs eject in the course of maturation, the erythrocyte group in general exhibits certain "prokaryotoid" characteristics, including an ultrasensitivity to electromagnetic forces. Hemoglobin contains the same porphyrin ring as chlorophyll, though the ring in chlorophyll is coordinated by a magnesium atom instead of an iron one. Given chlorophyll's role as the light-processing molecule of plants, hemoglobin thus appears to be unusually well equipped to absorb and process light. The coordinated group response of the whole blood to threats and the RBCs' strong participation in the "communications phenomenon" whereby cells signal to each other by means of patterns of biophotons add to the picture of RBCs as conserved, "prokaryotoid"-or more exactly "metakaryotic"-they have moved beyond containing nuclei.

The discovery that neural cells can be retrained to become red blood cells suggests that one should think not of different "kinds" of cells but rather of different "states" of cells, so the RBCs can be considered as being in a metakaryotic state. They differ from other body cells in lesser ways as well. For instance, RBCs are the only cells in the body that do not produce eicosanoids-prostaglandins and leukotrienes."

Offline majormark

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2011, 08:01:53 pm »

ok, how about high meat? any biophotons in there?

CitrusHigh

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2011, 05:53:51 am »
I would assume so! I think that anything alive has bio(life)-photons(light particles) as the communications network inside of the DNA. That is speculation on my part, so anyone reading this, don't presume it to be fact, but I think that is the way it works.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk