Author Topic: Got balls?  (Read 22826 times)

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Got balls?
« on: March 01, 2011, 07:19:54 am »
Hey, how big are your testicles?

I was looking in to facial structure, testosterone and HGH and found the relationship between testicle size and testosterone level.

I also found that I may have something called a variocele over one of my testes, which is like varicose veins and can apparently lead to under-developed testes and decreased testosterone.. I always thought that was the better testicle, because it had all the veins or whatever going to it, and that it was bigger, but actually the other one is bigger, and there's just so much veins on the other side because there's some problem with the valves in the veins carrying blood away.. That was quite upsetting to find out. I can't remember when I developed this, probably the same time as all my other problems came about.
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Got balls?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 08:05:07 am »
do you get boner when you look at naked women?  if so you have nothing worry about.  better yet find a woman, any woman, and bang her non stop.  when i was your age that's all i was thinking about, i could care less about food and all this nutrition crap.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 06:29:03 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 08:18:25 am »

Mine are around 12 - 15.

That answers your question ?   :-* :-* :-*

;D

Offline Caveman

• Bear Hunter
  • Man of the cave
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 09:28:04 am »
I really don't know. According to that picture, I'm not doing too bad, yet it's not exactly accurate to just assume your size through a picture. Regardless, I still have some major hormonal problems. I hope neither of us have to resort to HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) at any point, but I don't know exactly what your situation is.

Ys, sometimes it's not as easy as that. For example, I can mostly get aroused visually, but when I am with my girlfriend, who I find exceptionally attractive, it's very rare that I get aroused. Being only 18 years old, that's a serious problem.

Offline CHK91

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2011, 09:37:39 am »
I'm pretty sure mine are inferior. XP I've been on low testosterone levels forever. Part of it may be genetics. I don't know.
All I want is the truth... Just gimme some truth.
"I wanna be the minority."

Offline FoxWoman

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2011, 09:56:10 am »

I just love some topics on this forum! LOL!

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2011, 11:11:37 am »
Ys, sometimes it's not as easy as that. For example, I can mostly get aroused visually, but when I am with my girlfriend, who I find exceptionally attractive, it's very rare that I get aroused. Being only 18 years old, that's a serious problem.

sorry to hear that.  i wish i had an answer for your case.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2011, 02:46:06 pm »

Yeah!! It's getting weirder and weirder. At least we can have some good laughs...   ;D ;D

Why don't you guys post photos of your balls, so we could judge and tell what is the problem?  ???
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 06:30:25 pm by TylerDurden »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2011, 03:18:44 pm »
I have definably noticed some type of hormonal gelding that is prevalent.
Men are not hitting the type of masculine peaks that they should be hitting
I think there has been similar threads involving androgyny and low testosterone in modern men
There must be some kind of conspiracy behind it.

There was this one guy I worked with, who was a little developmental damaged some how, a real sorry soul, but he was about 16 and asked real seriously one morning while we were getting a work truck ready, When do you balls drop? The other guys thought it was funny, but its really tragic, this one guy Gary who had a good since of humor just said point blankly , they drop at puberty. I wonder how prevalent the issue of developmentally delayed puberty and  testicular growth retardation is. Its not something that's easy to investigate, but I do believe that there are markers that one could use to judge, such as jaw and skeletal structure, as well as behavioral traits that can point to high or low testosterone

I jokingly said on another thread, Where have all the cowboys gone.
 and someone replied, Up broke back mountain

I am going into the full rut of hormonal surges,just recently, I am not sure if its a combination of the paleo diet or the fact that I am a father of four and because of my paleo diet, but it seems my natural human tendencies have been able to reach a maturity that drives me to be the patriarch. I am 27 years old and feel like I am just now entering a new Phase of manhood.

I got a hormonal surge when My wife was having our last baby, I was without her services for about ten days and it triggered a huge testosterone burst. I was energized with what I can only describe as the male equivalent of the nesting instinct. It was some strong preternatural force that drove me to work much harder on providing than I was capable of the last time she gave birth.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2011, 05:28:10 pm »
High testosterone levels can really improve your life...

There are some days when you wake up you feel strong powerfull explosive all warm and comfortable with huge morning wood yet relaxed calmed thinking good and usually those days are the best days in my life....

On those days I am so horny I can maintain a slight erection through the whole day and my physical performance are wayyy better I dont get adrenalin shots from my body I can do sprints jumps and still feell soo good and relaxed and breating smooth and nice  my skin on those days has this red strong color and its very tight my thinking ability improved either....

This is the power of hormones  8)

BTW this happens usually after noon sleep.

I feel like mike tyson when  hormones happen lol

Offline Caveman

• Bear Hunter
  • Man of the cave
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2011, 11:18:09 pm »
Sabertooth, as crazy as it sounds, I believe the word conspiracy can be used here. Just take a look at the media and how kids socially pick up and spread certain sexual ideas. Two goals at the same time can be achieved this way. Population control and a further "dumbing" down of the people.

I don't want to get too off topic here, though. If you really want to see how crazy things have become, check this blog out some time. http://celticrebel.wordpress.com/

Of course the social aspect can be a very big role in causing a male to become much more effeminate, but when we look at health, it seems like poor health overall is going to decrease your testosterone levels. Specifically, poor health in our generation, all toxins which we are exposed to and stress we make ourselves endure, are going to cause a flood of estrogens throughout the body and suppress testosterone production. High levels of testosterone are always a big determining factor of longevity in us humans. There are people who can age over their 90's and still partake in physical activities and sports, while others around their 50's and 60's can lose much movement and see a horrible plummet in health. It's just something to really be aware of.

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2011, 05:00:05 am »
I've got smallish testicles. I'd say maybe 1" by 1 1/2"; not much bigger than a grape. Maybe I have lower testosterone, maybe not. I have no problems getting aroused or performing. I do have diminished performance after the first ejaculation though and only rarely ejaculate a second time but I'm OK with it. ;)
https://www.facebook.com/djr1981
As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness.
-Henry David Thoreau

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2011, 05:37:19 am »
Well, I think I've got  larger testicles than the average, but am not sure as I don't exactly make a habit of comparing my testicle-size with those of other guys in the shower or whatever.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2011, 06:24:26 am »
Are you sure you don't?
 ;D ;D ROFL!

We should start a new topic with a poll titled "Who's got the biggest balls ?"
What's yours diameter:
- less than 2 mm
- 2 to 10 mm
- 10 to 20 mm
- 20 to 40 mm
- 40 to 80 mm
- more than 80 mm

Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2011, 06:42:46 am »
Did you guys just go and measure your balls? 
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2011, 07:42:32 am »
I also found that I may have something called a variocele over one of my testes, which is like varicose veins and can apparently lead to under-developed testes and decreased testosterone..

2in by 1.5in
I have vericose veins on both of them,
Bigger veins on the left, small 1mm wide vein on the bottom of right one.

Occasionally I feel aches, and they are very sensitive to touch. I giggle my ass of when...(insert imagination here)
No surprise though, I was fed soy formula as a kid. I am lucky not to have b**chtits.
Still have low test for the most part, much better since raw meat was brought into the picture.

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2011, 10:34:25 am »

:D

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2011, 11:51:48 am »
:D

How about you ladies chime in...
What are your thoughts on veiny balls?  :D

Offline FoxWoman

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2011, 12:04:32 pm »

If I was straight I would probably have an opinion, lol!

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2011, 12:33:23 pm »
    At least none of you have hydroceles.  What causes that anyway?  I know of two who got it and ate pretty typically.  Now them's some big balls!

I don't care if they're veiny.  Whatever is healthy, is fine, as far as that goes.

"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2011, 06:41:10 pm »

African tribal men eat cows' menstrual matter and grow huge testicles

http://www.thought2go.com/thoughts/bigballs.htm

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2011, 11:28:06 pm »
i want to see them run.  they surely can't do ballet.

Offline Caveman

• Bear Hunter
  • Man of the cave
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2011, 11:35:42 pm »

What?! Is this real?!

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2011, 11:42:08 pm »
    At least they're not anemic.  Can licking other animals' mm do the same, or is this special since cows are big or something?  Do cows grow well there and fit in?  I thought that area wasn't good for having cows, parasites and such ...
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline CHK91

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2011, 11:52:44 pm »

That looks like it can be incredibly painful. :o

All I want is the truth... Just gimme some truth.
"I wanna be the minority."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk