Author Topic: I will be on TV in a Very Popular Prime Time Major Network re a Raw Meat Diet  (Read 9662 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
“For Edwin, eating raw meat allegedly healed his skin disease. The question is, is it really effective or is it really safe at all?” So it says in the teaser of the July 2 Saturday 8:30pm episode of Kapuso Mo, Jessica Soho in GMA 7.  I hope it comes out good.  I hope they stick to promoting my website http://www.curemanual.com and the http://rawpaleodietforum.com community.

http://www.myhealthblog.org/2011/07/01/i-will-appear-in-kapuso-mo-jessica-soho-july-2-2011-saturday-830pm-as-they-explore-my-raw-meat-diet-actually-raw-paleo-diet/

**** UPDATE ******

Finally, found a website with the full episode.

The program name is:

Kapuso Mo, Jessica Soho, 07-02-2011, Episode 342 - Hilaw na Gamot (Raw Medicine)

My segment starts at the 5:00 mark on the first video.

And continues with the 2nd video where it shows my plumber Mang Ben who I taught how to cure himself of terminal liver cancer.

And continues on to 2 patients of the great healer Vander Gaditano who are shown drinking freshly killed goat liver juice.

Enjoy!

http://kalinktv.com/video/23122DOYYU11/Kapuso-Mo-Jessica-Soho-07-02-2011
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 12:58:10 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
nice, gs!  will we get to see any of it?  you'll do great, have fun!!!

Offline MXV

• Forager
    • View Profile
GS,

I hope the segment of your interview can be posted online so more people can see it.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
The family just finished watching my segment.
It turned out pretty good!
I liked it a lot. 
It was an extended thing.
First me.
Then Mang Ben the plumber I taught how to be cured of liver cancer.
Then on to some patients of Vander Gaditano the healer.

The only thing the docs in the lab critiqued was my WBC count of 15.
She said at that level above 10, I must be fighting some kind of infection.
Then my parting line was that I wasn't interested in any blood test, whatever blood test that comes out may be the ideal blood analysis.

I'll hope to get a dvd of the segment from the segment producer.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
My wife did not think highly of the 3 part segment...

She thinks there was not enough explanation.

I said to her that if she was looking for any medical endorsement, it will never ever happen.

I am hopelessly at odds with the medical standards and hypothesis.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
Congrats GS, sounds like you're pleased overall with it.

I wasn't interested in any blood test, whatever blood test that comes out may be the ideal blood analysis.
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying here. Can you please explain? Did you ever receive a WBC count before you went raw Paleo?
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Congrats GS, sounds like you're pleased overall with it.
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying here. Can you please explain? Did you ever receive a WBC count before you went raw Paleo?

I don't keep any blood test records.  They're mostly pointless vs real felt and observed symptoms. 

Blood tests are only good for E.R. concerns.

I've healed many people and not once do I ever ask for blood tests.

All blood standards are those of urban people eating urban cooked and processed crap plus the standards are manipulated by drug companies to sell more drugs or for doctors to drum up more business.

With a mere 15 wbc count, that may be different in the evening, and in the early morning, and the next day or the next week.  Stupid snapshots need to be snapped many times and taken into account things like level of stress at work or at home, etc.  Now if that WBC turned out 50... that would raise my eyebrow and I'd investigate.  From a standard of 5-10 or 6-11, getting a 15 I can attribute to office changes like I recently hired 2 new people because 2 old people resigned and I'm fixing up my taxes and social security accounts... or maybe 15 is a great WBC for me.

When I was obese, with acne, with mitral valve prolapse, with eczema, with elevated heart rate, and getting fever, flu, colds, coughs... my blood tests came out "normal".  WTF... useless blood test crap.  Now that I am SUPERMAN compared to my old "normal blood test" days why would I give a toot today about blood tests today? 

If I were a blood test nerd... I would get a blood test when I wake up in the best feeling of health and relaxed on vacation and take several blood samples in different times of the day and every single day on that vacation... in perfect raw paleo diet and lifestyle form.  I would plot those in a chart with the times of the day... and I would mark those as my PERFECT blood test results.

But I'm not a blood test nerd.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Did they say what the units being used were? In other words, 15 what? Did they say something like 15 thousand cells per cubic millimeter?
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Did they say what the units being used were? In other words, 15 what? Did they say something like 15 thousand cells per cubic millimeter?

The TV program did not say.

I do remember taking a glass of raw kamote tops leaves juice in the morning because I thought they would take a syringe full of blood from my arm. 

And at the same time with the turn over of 2 new employees and the tax and sss filings, one of my data centers decided to suddenly migrate 2 entire servers due to hardware problems.  So I had a couple of frantic customers who couldn't use their email, or lost some email, and a most important website database was zapped. (I recovered them all.)

It was an exciting work week and this TV crew had to horn in on my time for some 3 days.

Maybe those were other factors.  Who knows?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 07:00:47 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Few days of fame / infamy:

- neighbors saying they saw me on TV
- office neighbors said they saw me too
- market vendors saying they saw me
- people in the wet market said hi they saw me
- store keepers at the village gate said to our maid they saw me
- the drivers and nannies and parents and teachers in my kids school saw the show too.

Apparently this TV show is the #1 rated prime time show Saturdays.
I wonder how much awareness about raw meat eating is made.
If we only save a couple of people, it will have been worth it.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
Where can we watch it? is it in English? did you wife want to be convinced?
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Where can we watch it? is it in English? did you wife want to be convinced?

I may be able to get it in a week.
The language is in Filipino / Tagalog.

My wife is in PR and she thought I'd be infamous.

My employee said his siblings turned off the TV because they didn't want the little kids to emulate / see raw  meat eating.
A lady friend said it was a horror show.
An alternative healer who heals people with raw meat said he liked me but said that the main reason he refused the TV people was because he didn't like being critiqued by dumb MDs.

Offline blimpie

• Egg Thief
  • Watch out! It's the evil military!
    • View Profile
If you can, make a youtube video english translation of it and hook the forum up with a link. So Edwin, do you have any groupies? Or not that famous yet?
Some people would say I'm full of hot air.

"I find cooking wastes so much of my time, though." Geoff Purcell

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
I may be able to get it in a week.
The language is in Filipino / Tagalog.

My wife is in PR and she thought I'd be infamous.

Fair enough, very gutsy move, I would never do it.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
I haven't heard anything from the documentary people for a while so I am getting impatient with waiting and have decided to do my own media blitz. I have just sent a contact request to Dr. Oz, as well as to Gary Taubes and some other health  show I heard on the radio.

Anyone else have any suggestions on who I should approach to get my story out there?

I have decided to not limit myself to any one media outlet and I am willing to contact anyone who is influential in the alternative health field. I want to be able to get my information directly to the intellectuals who may have not yet heard of the raw Paleo diet. So even If I cant get on TV perhaps I could inspire some other more prominent researcher to look into what I am saying.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
I Demonstrated Raw Paleo Diet in National TV 07-02-2011
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2011, 12:57:30 am »
Finally, found a website with the full episode.

The program name is:

Kapuso Mo, Jessica Soho, 07-02-2011, Episode 342 - Hilaw na Gamot (Raw Medicine)

My segment starts at the 5:00 mark on the first video.

And continues with the 2nd video where it shows my plumber Mang Ben who I taught how to cure himself of terminal liver cancer.

And continues on to 2 patients of the great healer Vander Gaditano who are shown drinking freshly killed goat liver juice.

Enjoy!

http://kalinktv.com/video/23122DOYYU11/Kapuso-Mo-Jessica-Soho-07-02-2011
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 01:33:03 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline blimpie

• Egg Thief
  • Watch out! It's the evil military!
    • View Profile
Can't wait to see this!
Some people would say I'm full of hot air.

"I find cooking wastes so much of my time, though." Geoff Purcell

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
I haven't heard anything from the documentary people for a while so I am getting impatient with waiting and have decided to do my own media blitz. I have just sent a contact request to Dr. Oz....
Dr. Oz? WTH? Why are you alerting your enemies?

Anyone else have any suggestions on who I should approach to get my story out there?
Jim Ellingson http://wewant2live.blogspot.com/ or Joanne Unleashed http://joanneunleashed.com/417/lex-rooker-talks-about-his-rawall-meat-diet-and-relief-from-migraines/ ?

Offline letsdoiteczema

• Buffalo Hunter
  • Call me LDIE for short =)
    • View Profile
    • Healing from severe suicidal eczema
The video link is dead!

I want to watch it again and show my family! I've seen this before ages ago and I remember it worked last time.

Edwin, you are so brave to come out with this raw meat diet thing. Have you had any other media appearances? I would think radio peeps would be interested to interview you and your healed patients.
Wishing everyone the best in health and happiness! much love to all!

My severe suicidal eczema healing blog: http://eczemabye.weebly.com/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk