Author Topic: UV Rays from the sun  (Read 3206 times)

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
UV Rays from the sun
« on: December 19, 2014, 11:18:26 am »
Just wondering what your guys' opinions are about this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9BqrSAHbTc
Hi, I'm 32, around 5'4" and ~124lb, no real significant health problems other than hyperventilating when running/exercising (that my doc said was because of the smog/asthma), fatigue, and really bad acne.
I'd preferably be a carnivore/very low carb, but I have had a very hard time finding grass-fed or even organic fats, organs, and marrow. I consume raw dairy, but I do not eat much vegetables.. however, I do love fruit.
I live with my dad, so I also have to sneak any raw meat eating.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: UV Rays from the sun
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 02:16:06 pm »
What do we think about ultraviolet photographic film? Yes, it picks up the ultraviolet portion of the spectrum. Yes, if the source of the ultraviolet light is reflecting off a surface that blocks the UV light (such as they showed with sunscreen), the UV photographic film will be black in the blocked area.

Can we deduce that ultraviolet light exposure is bad for humans? There are supporters of both yea and nay on this topic, but the film does not lead us to that deduction. It's just an mildly interesting use of different photographic negative stock.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline nummi

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2014, 03:58:53 pm »
Safe to say with certainty UV is necessary for good health, as many good things have been branded as bad and negative by official "science" (saturated fats for one). Though it is possible there are some negative and bad UV frequencies... But those from the sun are definitely good. After all, humanity has been exposed to them for millions of years...

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2014, 07:58:48 pm »
I want my babies getting morning sun.
I do not wear sun screen.
I get out of the sun when it feels painful.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2015, 09:13:07 pm »
Safe to say with certainty UV is necessary for good health, as many good things have been branded as bad and negative by official "science" (saturated fats for one). Though it is possible there are some negative and bad UV frequencies... But those from the sun are definitely good. After all, humanity has been exposed to them for millions of years...

Absolutely true. I m a huge fan of SUN. I take sunbathing too seriously that in summer sunbathing is my 1st priority .My 2 years old daughter  having nude sunbathing
bugs or country chickens

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk