Author Topic: Amazing ability to communicate with animals  (Read 4942 times)

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
Amazing ability to communicate with animals
« on: February 11, 2015, 05:26:37 pm »
This video shows an extraordinary ability to communicate with animals. In this video Anna Braytenbach helps a black leopard to accept his new home - Diablo has been hiding in his shelter, refusing to venture out when called. After talking with Anna and being assured about his concern for two cubs, the fact he doesn't want people to have any expectations of him, and that he doesn't like his name he is renamed Spirit and begins to explore his enclosure.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gvwHHMEDdT0

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
Re: Amazing ability to communicate with animals
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 09:35:16 pm »
Great video Alive!

I've watched a documentary about telepathic communication with animals before. It was on the TV-program "Enquêtes Extraordinaires" (Extraordinary Investigation) ,which aims to explain supra-natural phenomenons to the usually skeptical bunch.

In the episode the vet was able to tell the reason why the pet (a dog) was brought to her office by its owner. The dog told her "my owner is worried because of a lump on my belly, but it's not really bothering me... :)"

I was actually considering taking animal communication lessons. Would be nice to know what my dog and two cats are actually thinking...

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
Inter species communication
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2015, 05:49:26 am »
More than just communicating with animals Anna Braytenbach says in this video we can communicate with all lifeforms
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q65aJNkpKfc

As an example she says hunter gathers communicate with plants to find out if they are toxic and promise to look after plants that are edible. She says they would ask for an animal to provide itself for their nourishment by revealing its tracks.

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2015, 04:55:34 am »
That's it, I'm starting an interspecie communication course ASAP :) I found a course that starts in two days, in the south of Belgium next to Luxembourg, but I think I might be too late to register. My mother knows a vet that does IC, and apparently she knows about a person who does courses in my area, so I'll try and figure this out...

I'll keep you guys posted!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 07:20:31 am by JeuneKoq »

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2015, 08:58:57 pm »
For those who are interested in this area, this documentary on Anna Breytenbach is one of the better ones I've found:

https://youtu.be/TfP-XBUbMvs

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2015, 09:45:10 pm »
For those who are interested in this area, this documentary on Anna Breytenbach is one of the better ones I've found:

You may have mentioned this in the past, but are you familiar with Tom Brown and his tracker school?

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2015, 11:24:35 pm »
Alright, the person who does this IC course in the south of Belgium is actually the one who trained the vet. I called the vet, and problem is the person's technique seems to be ok, but doesn't work well for everybody, and the course is quite expensive for someone who doesn't wish to use the skill professionally: it's 120€ per day for three days of "introduction course", so that's roughly 380$ for the whole course. Plus a budget for food and hotel.

The vet gave me names of people who uses a better technique (the "Silva" technique), and apparently give cheaper lessons too.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 11:55:53 pm by JeuneKoq »

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2015, 11:53:35 pm »
Seems like it's actually not the most expensive course, as I've checked others and they all cost around 400-450€.

Unfortunately it is fully booked.

I remember seeing the calendar of some organization with courses in June. Will investigate.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 02:11:56 am by JeuneKoq »

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2015, 02:08:50 am »
You may have mentioned this in the past, but are you familiar with Tom Brown and his tracker school?

I am, although I've never met Tom personally and have never taken classes at his Tracker School. I have worked closely with Jon Young though, the first student Tom took on back in the 1970s and his first employee at the Tracker School. Most of my survival classes have been taken at the ROOTS School here in Vermont.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2015, 02:41:26 am »
I am, although I've never met Tom personally and have never taken classes at his Tracker School. I have worked closely with Jon Young though, the first student Tom took on back in the 1970s and his first employee at the Tracker School. Most of my survival classes have been taken at the ROOTS School here in Vermont.

Jon's the one that teaches how to interpret birdsong, right?

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2015, 06:23:28 pm »

Thanks for the great video, Eric :)

So I signed up for a Intuitive Communication class for the weekend of the 27th-28th of June, which will take place near where I live.
I will return to this topic early Jully to let you guys know how it went.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk