Author Topic: Sunken/Hollow Eyes  (Read 8703 times)

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
Sunken/Hollow Eyes
« on: March 01, 2015, 04:55:31 am »
ok, so i attach a picture because a picture tells 1000 words. Its purple-ish/blue-is, hollow and sunken... makes me look tired all the time...

how do i get rid of this?

Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Sunken/Hollow Eyes
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 05:08:54 am »
What's your daily diet like? How much sleep are you getting?

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 06:26:42 am »
below 30g carbs/day, high fat, moderate protein, raw meat, raw eggs, butter, cream, cheese, coconut milk, himalayan salt...

8- 12 hour sleep

i had this all my life
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2015, 07:37:38 am »
How are your energy levels? How much stress are you under?

I'd try eating some adrenal glands. If you can't get those, try some of Dr. Ron's raw adrenal supplements.

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2015, 08:07:00 am »
Have you been eating dairy all your life, or most of it? Not an expert on health issues regarding consumption of dairy and milk, but I think people tend to look paler, and have sunken eyes because of it.

I'd suggest experimenting with zero dairy and milk for a month or so, see how things evolve.

Here's some sort of blog I found about a girl who stopped eating dairy and milk because of acne. You can see on her "before" photo how pale and tired her face and eyes look, compared to her "after" photo.

http://www.xojane.com/beauty/i-gave-up-dairy-and-all-i-got-was-the-best-skin-of-my-life

I''m sure you can find better accounts or studies on the Internet about the benefits of getting rid of dairy. Sorry if it sounds like I'm preaching the no-dairy again, I know we've got enough debates about it going on right here on the RPDF.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2015, 10:20:03 am »
Feel free to preach. Plenty of new members are still eating dairy, and some of them really shouldn't.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2015, 04:20:06 pm »
Yeah, most of them with exceptions for our babies-members being breastfed still, LOL!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 05:53:20 pm by Iguana »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2015, 04:53:17 pm »
pasteurised/heated milk gives you acne but not fermented raw/unheated milk, cream, cheese, butter....

i tried a period of time without milk/dairy but nothing happened... i also tried without salt... nothing happened....

some people got rid of their dark sunken/hollow eyes after a worm/parasite cleanse.... some say they got rid after eating raw liver or raw kidneys, especially ''high'' kidneys....

its interesting...

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2015, 05:55:24 pm »
It may take some time:
"Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained." Ronald J. Ziegler

Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2015, 10:24:27 pm »
It may take some time:
"Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained." Ronald J. Ziegler

I've noticed that the impact of any food is much faster if it raw and unprocessed. Is this discussed in the Instincto community?

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2015, 11:05:16 pm »
I don't know if it is discussed because there's not really  an "instincto community" in which there are a lot of discussions that I'm aware of.

Yes, bad effects of a "not ok" food can be almost immediate, but disappearance of symptoms and troubles can be either quick or on the contrary take months or years after suppression of the food causing these troubles. It all depend on their kind and of the person, every case being different. 

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2015, 11:08:48 pm »
When are you going to sleep (what time) ?

Where do you live?

How is your work environment?

How do you spend your free time?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk