Author Topic: Human breastfed milk(even some raw) now more widely available  (Read 2628 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Human breastfed milk(even some raw) now more widely available
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 08:17:24 pm »
Humans are some of the most toxic animals on the planet. Between poor diets, smoking, skin products, drugs, chemical pollutants, heavy metals, radiation, antibiotics and vaccines, the milk of the average human is likely one of the worst types of milk in existence. No thanks.

I suppose sewer rat milk would be worse. But I can't think of any other mammal that is more toxic on average. Maybe city dwelling bats, but probably not. And I guess cats and dogs fed cooked dry or canned food might also be close, especially if they see the veterinarian often. But I can't say if these last three would be worse or not.

I know I said in the other thread that human milk could be paleo for adults, and in conditions of optimal health I believe it would be the best. But not in the current world environment. I might try the milk of trusted long time raw paleo-ers, but that's about it.

I still think breastfeeding is good because of the bond it creates, but nutritionally wise, in most cases I believe a baby would likely do just as well if not better with raw milk from a healthy animal, maybe with some other raw paleo stuff mixed in.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 09:13:41 pm by TylerDurden »
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 09:23:21 pm »
Well, some human mothers do take care to give up smoking or drinking during pregnancy or while breastfeeding. Sure, most mothers  eat cooked junk food as well but I am sure they produce colostrum and other raw substances which make the raw human milk worth drinking at least, and it is, after all, designed for the right species.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2015, 09:30:45 pm »
Well they already have a lot of toxicity stored in their bodies by the time they quit just for pregnancy. And they don't improve their diets or anything.

Breastfed babies are still absolutely more healthy than their formula raised counterparts, but that's because as toxic as the average human milk is, at least it's raw, unlike formula that is heavily processed, cooked, and has a ton of toxicity added to it on purpose. Also, like you said, human milk is designed (evolved) to raise human babies, and human babies are designed to be raised on it. So even if somewhat nutritionally deficient and with a high toxin load, it might still be the best, I don't know. But I know that it's certainly better than the rest of the cooked, processed and super toxic garbage that most people feed babies.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 09:40:24 pm by dariorpl »
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk