Author Topic: WATER  (Read 3348 times)

Offline THELAW

• Forager
    • View Profile
WATER
« on: March 26, 2015, 01:00:45 am »
this may be a dumb ?  and im new to paleo, but how much water is recommended per day ?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: WATER
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 01:21:05 am »
Cooked, palaeolithic dieters likely need lots of water a day( 2 litres?), this preferably being mineral water if local tapwater is chlorinated or has been reprocessed after having gone through 8 human bladders like in London. Raw, palaeolithic dieters eat raw foods which have  a far higher water-content than their cooked equivalents, so one does not need to drink as much water a day if one is a rawist. Of course, this consumption can vary from person to person. I have, at times drunk 5 litres of high-alkaline mineral water a day, simply because I loved the taste, but I did not really need to do so.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 03:15:07 pm »
http://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/search2/
Write "Water" in one of the "Search" boxes and 10 different threads about water will show up, thus avoiding the need to start the same discussion all over again and again!   
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline Raw Matt18

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2015, 02:41:56 am »
There's no such thing as a right amount, I prefer milk for hydration or fruit, regardless when I drink water I drink naturally sparkling water or natural mineral water with added lime juice. You can go further and add apple cider vinegar if you would like.
Ignorance is whats destroying our planet, our health, and our lives.

Offline gravydraconian

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2015, 09:35:06 pm »
It requires approximately 3 ltrs of water for a entire day.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk