Author Topic: Men wiping after they pee?  (Read 3812 times)

Offline AnopsStudier

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Men wiping after they pee?
« on: March 27, 2015, 07:05:11 am »
Okay So I have OCD. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. I have a fear of a lot of things including urine. My fear is that by not getting every drop of urine out of me and off my member that It will some how be bad for me or contaminate my wash machine or something..I know sound crazy, but this is OCD

I USED to pee, press underneath my urethra by my but, use a milking motion to draw the urine out, shake it off, then dab the end of me unit with a Kleenex or square of Toilet Paper. This would live me completely dry.
 After a while I started feeling anxiety because I was concentrating to much on this when I went pee. And it was also kind of Emasculating. Now My question

I stopped doing this and it causes me much less anxiety. I just pee, shake it once and zip up. I know I probably have some dribble in there(in fact I know I do). I am young so its not a lot, it doesn't smell and I wear dark boxers so nobody knows. Is this okay? I am a perfectly healthy male and I feel like it is normal for a guy to have a little bit of urine down there. I also use less TP and Kleenex now obviously.. Sorry for the topic ladies.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Men wiping after they pee?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 07:13:57 am »
I just pee, shake it once and zip up. I know I probably have some dribble in there(in fact I know I do).

Shake once and zip. That's how young boys are taught to pee.

My very young granddaughter was a little OCD about wiping every last bit. We told her that catching those microscopic drips was the job of underpants.

So, yes, your concern is from the OCD. You are wise to let it go.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline Raw Matt18

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 08:33:53 am »
I have ocd also so i understand my always changes forms but right now i have it with my diet. I use to be germ phobia when it started but now I'm the opposite about germs lol
Ignorance is whats destroying our planet, our health, and our lives.

Offline AnopsStudier

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2015, 09:12:41 am »
I feel for you my friend.  I too had that phobia/fear at one point.

I have since outgrown it

Jack LaLanne's comments helped me through that.  He pushed his bodies to extremes ate non organic food and lived to be 96.   Would have live longer if he went to the doctor for his pneumonia.

Eat healthy, indulge once in a while, stay away from dairy if it bothers you and you will be good.

http://www.mnn.com/health/fitness-well-being/blogs/jack-lalanne-the-first-fitness-superhero

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2015, 09:29:03 am »
There's an old saying that "if you shake it more than twice your playing with yourself"......
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2015, 03:19:39 pm »
The above is silly. My personal custom is to use thumb and finger along the urinal tube to get all the urine out as I point downwards  so that there are  usually no drops afterwards.  Nothing OCD about that. Just a fastidious concern for hygiene. I suppose non-RPDers will look at me as though I'm a bit contradictory  since I like washing my hands with soap etc., yet happily eat raw, aged meat with all its "nasty"  l)  bacteria.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Caveman Living

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2015, 08:28:38 pm »
I believe urine is sterile correct?  I give a shake or two and let the underwear do the rest.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk