Author Topic: Aajonus - gallbladder/pancreas pain - eating raw glands to heal glands  (Read 47937 times)

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Aajonus - gallbladder/pancreas pain - eating raw glands to heal glands
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2015, 07:09:53 am »
I'll try. A quick search on his two books didn't turn up anything, but I remember him talking about this somewhere.

Found it:

https://youtu.be/jZoCrQTrFUM?t=7m2s

Also, in the Recipe book he says "The protein in eggs is not utilized for cellular reproduction. They are utilized for regeneration and maintenance and cannot be substituted for meat except occasionally."
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2015, 07:22:54 am »
I do not know, but I suspect they would do far better on raw meat than bamboo. Eating bamboo at any rate makes them sluggish and they have to select specific types of bamboo as some varieties are easier to digest than others.

We should open a zoo then. Our healthy, energetic pandas who eat meat will be a worldwide attraction.

Dog breeds are so inbred that there is now a big movement to breed them with wolves so as to inject some healthy DNA into them. Ironically, wolves are quite inbred themselves in a way, but natural selection swiftly kills off the defective ones, plus humans usually breed dogs for all sorts of unhealthy reasons such as making their faces look like small children, thus causing difficulty breathing etc. A highly processed pet-food diet can cause a lot of further diseases to dogs but most dog species have at least some innate health problems due to their inbred nature.

I'm not sure I believe that inbreeding can be such a huge problem unless it's extreme. Paleolithic humans lived in H-G tribes with around 40 members each, and while there was some breeding with outsiders when they conquered a neighboring tribe and killed all the men, there was still a lot of inbreeding.

Up until recently, dogs were only bred for materially productive purposes, and not simply companionship or aesthetics. Dogs were bred to be shephers/herders, to be a hunting aid for hunting various kinds of prey (different dog breeds were better for hunting different prey), to provide home defense, to act as an alarm in case of intruders, to sniff and find lost objects or people (or hidden animals), etc.

Like I said, chickens have not had enough evolutionary time to adapt to  100% grains-filled diets. There is another aspect:- some rpders who were allergic to grains also found minor allergenic effects when eating grainfed meats or raw eggs from grainfed chickens. It is not only chickens that have to be adapted to grains, therefore, but us as well to a much lesser extent.

Yeah, I agree that raising chickens on 100% grains is probably not ideal. But they weren't being fed 100% grain over the past 2500 years. They would've had access to worms and insects up until 50 years ago or so.

e. It is a very bad idea indeed to feed farmed fish with wild fish. This just depletes the environment. The farm I was talking about set up a huge pond,/minor lake in which smaller fish ate plants in the middle, with larger fish on the outskirts which fed on the smaller fish but were somewhat hindered by the plants. So it was self-sustaining.

It's not self-sustaining. Minerals are drained from the pond every time you take a fish out. If you're not putting anything back in, all those minerals are going down the sewer and into the ocean. If you catch wild fish from the ocean and feed it to your farmed fish, you can begin to restore the balance (though it would take gigantic amounts of wild fish to restore it completely, and probably it can never be done on a mass scale for all depleted fields on land, but for now, it's something.)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 07:37:20 am by dariorpl »
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2015, 08:41:34 am »

I'm not sure I believe that inbreeding can be such a huge problem unless it's extreme. Paleolithic humans lived in H-G tribes with around 40 members each, and while there was some breeding with outsiders when they conquered a neighboring tribe and killed all the men, there was still a lot of inbreeding.
Inbreeding is seriously harmful to both dogs and humans.Palaeo humans appear to have lived in tribes numbering up to several hundred people and were undoubtedly very inbred BUT, due to natural selection, all defectives would have been weeded out, thus making inbreeding much less harmful. By contrast, inbreeding of modern humans and modern dogs is extremely bad as even dogs  and humans wholly unfit to breed are encouraged to breed as much as possible. Look at Ashkenazi Jews, the Amish, not to mention Icelandic people, most of the Middle-East up to Pakistan and India. Once you have first cousins  etc. marrying routinely for many generations  in any region, you get all sorts of interesting defects appearing and in much  greater quantity than with non-inbred types. Then there is the celebrated Habsburg Lip etc. and dogs have been bred to be lap-dogs with no useful function since thousands of years ago(eg:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shih_Tzu

Yeah, I agree that raising chickens on 100% grains is probably not ideal. But they weren't being fed 100% grain over the past 2500 years. They would've had access to worms and insects up until 50 years ago or so.
My past experience is that no matter how well-fed a domesticated animal is, the wild varieties always have access to far superior nutrition which makes the meat taste way better  all the time - plus, since the wild varieties do far more exercise, this adds a further extra tangy taste to their flesh, unlike with domesticated varieties. I find for example  raw wild mallard duck to taste way better than the raw goose I got from semi-grainfed/otherwise pastured sources.
It's not self-sustaining. Minerals are drained from the pond every time you take a fish out. If you're not putting anything back in, all those minerals are going down the sewer and into the ocean. If you catch wild fish from the ocean and feed it to your farmed fish, you can begin to restore the balance (though it would take gigantic amounts of wild fish to restore it completely, and probably it can never be done on a mass scale for all depleted fields on land, but for now, it's something.)
I am sure the fish-farmer in question routinely added in mineral-rich compounds and the like. Whatever the case, importing wild fish is ridiculous - one might as well overfish the oceans and eat the remaining wildcaught seafood rather than waste time setting up a fish-farm wherein the domesticated fish feed on their wildcaught counterparts.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline marcuspaleo

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2015, 12:49:39 pm »
Found it:

youtu.be/jZoCrQTrFUM?t=7m2s

Also, in the Recipe book he says "The protein in eggs is not utilized for cellular reproduction. They are utilized for regeneration and maintenance and cannot be substituted for meat except occasionally."

Thanks. So for someone like me who has an isolated problem that requires healing- be it my liver, gallbladder or pancreas, I should focus on eating meats to rebuild, or is eating the actual raw gland far more beneficial?

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2015, 06:39:52 pm »
I don't know. I don't think you can go wrong either way.

This may help.

https://youtu.be/wKuuLipeg8I?t=55m42s

He did say this in his first book: "I don’t recommend eating glandular tissue and certain organs (that is, pancreas, thyroid, adrenals, testes, ovaries, liver, kidney, brain, etc.) and bone marrow unless they are from organically grown animals raised without injections and without deworming medication." (p 145)

Offline marcuspaleo

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2015, 12:04:31 am »
I don't know. I don't think you can go wrong either way.

This may help.

youtu.be/wKuuLipeg8I?t=55m42s

He did say this in his first book: "I don’t recommend eating glandular tissue and certain organs (that is, pancreas, thyroid, adrenals, testes, ovaries, liver, kidney, brain, etc.) and bone marrow unless they are from organically grown animals raised without injections and without deworming medication." (p 145)

Thanks again. Yes, thats the video that prompted me to buy his book.

I wish someone knew if this actually worked (eating glands heals the humans corresponding glands) ? Im nearly positive its my liver or gallbladder because of where it hurts.

Because of my digestive problems I just dont feel like eating any meat at all and really have to force myself to eat it. Certainly raw meat is more comfortable than cooked, but no meat (just fruit, juice and nuts) is even more comfortable. Of course, if i knew for a fact it would heal me, id eat it with a grin, but im just not sure.

Or maybe I need more raw fats to ease the pain and help heal?

« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 12:33:42 am by marcuspaleo »

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2015, 02:06:15 am »
I've heard about eating the particular part of the animal which you have a problem with, to heal that part of your body. I think it's an ancient superstituous belief that was common among indigenous people. It may be true, I don't know. Or maybe it was a way to get people to eat a wider variety of animal parts, which would probably be healthy for them anyway.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 02:25:10 am by dariorpl »

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2015, 04:44:27 am »
I've heard about eating the particular part of the animal which you have a problem with, to heal that part of your body. I think it's an ancient superstituous belief that was common among indigenous people. It may be true, I don't know. Or maybe it was a way to get people to eat a wider variety of animal parts, which would probably be healthy for them anyway.

There's plenty of good science behind it. And common sense.

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2015, 05:12:13 am »
There's plenty of good science behind it. And common sense.
Really not.

My family doctor once told me plant-based protein powder* would give me the sexual strength of a plant. So I thought, "Wait a minute: then where do bulls get their sexual strength from exactly?!"

Their was a thread on this forum about eating adult male animals to boost testosterone or something. The thing is, virile adult males are rarely the ones who get killed in a hunt. It's a lot more often the little ones, the sick, the injured, females, or elders. Makes you wonder how predators keep high testosterone levels, if they rarely get to eat testosterone-rich preys.

I think it's a lot more belief or superstition than it is reality.

* It was an experiment, okay? I was young and care free back then...

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2015, 05:44:03 am »
Really not.

My family doctor once told me plant-based protein powder* would give me the sexual strength of a plant. So I thought, "Wait a minute: then where do bulls get their sexual strength from exactly?!"

Their was a thread on this forum about eating adult male animals to boost testosterone or something. The thing is, virile adult males are rarely the ones who get killed in a hunt. It's a lot more often the little ones, the sick, the injured, females, or elders. Makes you wonder how predators keep high testosterone levels, if they rarely get to eat testosterone-rich preys.

Kindly shut up if you don't know what you're talking about. I'm getting tired of your arrogant attitude.

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2015, 06:14:19 am »
See, that's one problem I have with faceless, voiceless virtual interactions. You, or the person you're speaking to cannot see how the other is reacting, and what are their emotions when they are typing down.

I thought you were the one who was being arrogant, saying "it's common sense" as if people who thought differently weren't making use of it, or "sense" in a general way. But maybe that wasn't what you meant at all.

I'm sad that's the way I appear to you, and maybe others...

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2015, 06:28:36 am »
One thing we all have to bear in mind is that, usually, the only thing we have in common is that we are doing some   relatively unique variation of a RVAF diet. Other than that, we have, mostly, widely differing views as regards politics, spirituality, philosophy, lifestyle, widely different personalities etc.etc. That is actually a forum strength since parroting the same line on all possible topics etc.,  would not make people take us seriously.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2015, 09:23:01 am »
The nutrients that are needed to maintain a specific organ or gland tend to be concentrated in that organ or gland. That's why eating the thyroid/liver/etc. of a specific animal also helps YOUR thyroid/liver/etc.. THAT'S what I meant by common sense.

Offline marcuspaleo

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2015, 10:49:58 am »
The nutrients that are needed to maintain a specific organ or gland tend to be concentrated in that organ or gland. That's why eating the thyroid/liver/etc. of a specific animal also helps YOUR thyroid/liver/etc.. THAT'S what I meant by common sense.

I agree its common sense (logical) , for the simple reason you outline here:  you can tell from the distinct difference in taste when you eat, for example, a lamb chop vs a lamb kidney, that they have a starkly different nutrient composition. So assuming the theory is right, and I believe it probably is, then I think i need to focus in on eating those particular parts of the animal that will help me heal my damaged parts as I believe eating just raw muscle meat wont completely help me as it doesn't provide all the nutrients i need to heal. Our ancestors didn't eat just the muscle meat, they ate the entire animal, and probably preferred the organs. In fact, I think eating raw organs with some muscle meat is probably the purest human diet of all. Its just so hard for me to get these parts as they are illegal to sell in australia and I need to go hunting to get them which costs a lot of money and energy - both of which i am in short supply.

What do you think of that theory that i wont heal properly without it?

An interesting article:
Many traditional cultures and their medicine men—including Native Americans—believe that eating the organs from a healthy animal supports the organs of the eater.

For example, a traditional way of treating a person with a weak heart was to feed the person the heart of a healthy animal. Similarly, eating the brains of a healthy animal was believed to support clear thinking, and animal kidneys were fed to people suffering from urinary maladies.

There are countless reports about the success of these types of traditional practices. We can thank Dr. Weston A. Price for an enormous body of research about the health benefits of traditional diets.

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/12/30/eating-organ-meats.aspx

« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 11:04:52 am by marcuspaleo »

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2015, 11:07:47 am »
I concur with A.V. on the importance of eating the glands and organs , especially for people who have glandular or organ issues.

Really not.

Bulls get thier sexuall energy and strength from a series of very complex biological phenomenon, in which they are able to cultivate large amounts of nutrient rich bacteria in their guts to feed off of. The nutrients contained in the microscopic organelles of trillions of microbes is what gives the bull its vitality.

Humans and other predatory and omnivorous animals , do not have the digestive system which would be necessary to derive all the complex micronutrients and hormonal proto nutrient factors from chewed Cud. We must get these rejuvenative life supporting nutrients directly from other living animals in order to thrive.

We are extremely adaptable and the degree by which humans can subsist without consuming  raw, whole, unprocessed foods is remarkable, but for people who have specific "organ" or "glandular" insufficiency, damage , or dysfunction it would be of great benefit for them to nourish their damaged organ and glandular systems with the nutrients contained in the healthy glands and organs of pure and well nourished animals. "This is common sense"

It is not true that hunters only single out the young and the weak, the persistence hunters would single out the larger and more powerful males, because although they were stronger, they often lack stamina, and once we mastered the art of the hunt our ancestors were often able to run down any animal they wanted to regardless of its strength. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=826HMLoiE_o

Nor is it true that younger, weaker, older, or female animals do not also provide the raw nutrient materials by which we can build our own healthy  hormonal balance upon. It is not necessarily the direct hormonal transference which is of the greatest benefit, but instead it is the building block nutrients which are contained in the specific organs and glands which are responsible for nourishing ones vitality.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 11:19:11 am by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2015, 11:29:26 am »
I agree its common sense (logical) , for the simple reason you outline here:  you can tell from the distinct difference in taste when you eat, for example, a lamb chop vs a lamb kidney, that they have a starkly different nutrient composition. So assuming the theory is right, and I believe it probably is, then I think i need to focus in on eating those particular parts of the animal that will help me heal my damaged parts as I believe eating just raw muscle meat wont completely help me as it doesn't provide all the nutrients i need to heal. Our ancestors didn't eat just the muscle meat, they ate the entire animal, and probably preferred the organs. In fact, I think eating raw organs with some muscle meat is probably the purest human diet of all. Its just so hard for me to get these parts as they are illegal to sell in australia and I need to go hunting to get them which costs a lot of money and energy - both of which i am in short supply.

What do you think of that theory that i wont heal properly without it?

An interesting article:
Many traditional cultures and their medicine men—including Native Americans—believe that eating the organs from a healthy animal supports the organs of the eater.

For example, a traditional way of treating a person with a weak heart was to feed the person the heart of a healthy animal. Similarly, eating the brains of a healthy animal was believed to support clear thinking, and animal kidneys were fed to people suffering from urinary maladies.

There are countless reports about the success of these types of traditional practices. We can thank Dr. Weston A. Price for an enormous body of research about the health benefits of traditional diets.

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/12/30/eating-organ-meats.aspx

if you can't get organs, you may need to use seafoods to fully heal, especially fish eggs and shellfish.

Offline marcuspaleo

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2015, 11:34:33 am »
if you can't get organs, you may need to use seafoods to fully heal, especially fish eggs and shellfish.

why would seafood help if my gallbladder requires specific gallbladder nutrients? Or do you mean eat the organs from seafood (gallbladder etc) because its easier to get?

Offline marcuspaleo

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2015, 11:37:42 am »
I concur with A.V. on the importance of eating the glands and organs , especially for people who have glandular or organ issues.

Thanks. Can you provide me any links or sources in which i can find his specific recommendations on this issue?

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2015, 03:42:00 pm »
Kindly shut up if you don't know what you're talking about. I'm getting tired of your arrogant attitude.
What JK wrote is absolutely logical and I can't see anything wrong or arrogant in his post . Can't you understand the very basic logic of his argument?

Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2015, 04:48:23 pm »
Its just so hard for me to get these parts as they are illegal to sell in australia and I need to go hunting to get them which costs a lot of money and energy - both of which i am in short supply.

That's crazy that organ meats are illegal in Australia. Although it's a crazy world we live in. I just didn't expect that.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2015, 04:54:50 pm »
It is not true that hunters only single out the young and the weak, the persistence hunters would single out the larger and more powerful males, because although they were stronger, they often lack stamina, and once we mastered the art of the hunt our ancestors were often able to run down any animal they wanted to regardless of its strength.

Yeah, however I don't think it was most humans that hunted like that. Africans are built for stamina on the hunt, which is why they always win running competitions. Europeans are not built for stamina, but a quick burst of power, more like a lion (or perhaps more appropriately, a sabertooth). Which is why they always win weightlifting competitions. Asians are built for cunning, which is why they always win at video games, table tennis and other competitions that require super fast eye to hand coordinations (if there was a competition to spear fish in a river or pond, or catch them with your hands, they'd always win). I'm generalizing, and everybody has all these skills to varying extents, but you get the idea.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 05:10:35 pm by dariorpl »

Offline marcuspaleo

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2015, 05:02:21 pm »
That's crazy that organ meats are illegal in Australia. Although it's a crazy world we live in. I just didn't expect that.

Not all organ meats, just certain cuts. Liver, kidney and brain are accessible as is the occasional pancreas, but the others cuts are either illegal or impossible to get. Its even harder to get organic, pasture raised cuts. Im seriously going to have to go hunting to get them. Its crazy. I even posted on a hunting forum that i would buy these cuts off hunters but they were all spooked by the laws

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2015, 05:17:32 pm »
If you get in touch with one of the hunters or someone else who has access to them (small slaughterhouse? small farm?), and maybe buy other products from them so that they know you as a good customer, and then ask if they would sell you those under the table, they might. It's not like selling drugs anyway, the penalty can't be that bad if they get caught. And maybe you can offer to sign a release for them. Or do something like what they do in parts of the US for illegal raw milk, where the clients buy "shares" in a cows' milk production, and that way they get around the ban.

Maybe offer to work for free at the slaughering/butchering process.

Or tell them it's for a science project and it needs to be fresh and from a healthy animal.

Or tell them it's to feed your cats/dogs. Or pandas!!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 05:24:04 pm by dariorpl »

Offline marcuspaleo

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2015, 05:26:04 pm »
If you get in touch with one of the hunters or someone else who has access to them (small slaughterhouse? small farm?), and maybe buy other products from them so that they know you as a good customer, and then ask if they would sell you those under the table, they might. It's not like selling drugs anyway, the penalty can't be that bad if they get caught. And maybe you can offer to sign a release for them. Or do something like what they do in parts of the US for illegal raw milk, where the clients buy "shares" in a cows' milk production, and that way they get around the ban.

Maybe offer to work for free at the slaughering/butchering process.

Or tell them it's for a science project and it needs to be fresh and from a healthy animal.

Or tell them it's to feed your cats/dogs.

Thanks man. Ha, yes, ive already thought of all of that (aside from working at the slaughterhouse). I even tried the science project angle with one distributor. No shit. I have one more lead that i willl call tomorrow. I told him that ill buy a $100 lamp chop off him if "i can go through his bins and pick up some offal for my pets. " I told him i would drive the 3 hours to his farm to get it. That was a week ago. Havent heard anything back. Its just not worth it for them and tbh, i think they think im weird.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2015, 05:32:54 pm »
In the UK, I was lied to often by people at farmers' markets who insisted to me that  obtaining certain organs such as the brain was illegal. I then duly found that I could have gotten raw brain from certain sources, I just needed to ask. Another problem is this:- due to odious, draconian EU laws, UK farmers are forced to pay for one UK government inspector and one EU-appointed inspector(usually a Spanish veterinarian  for some reason) to inspect each animal carcass. This costs a lot per hour, so it is not in their interests to have these inspectors check  the organ-meats as well which are way too cheap, anyway, so do not bring sufficient profit.So many organs get thrown away into the rubbish or fed to other domesticated animals like pigs.

What I am saying is that unless there are indeed very  strict Australian laws against selling certain organs, you might well find exceptions if you are willing to spend enough  time searching.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk