Author Topic: Aajonus - gallbladder/pancreas pain - eating raw glands to heal glands  (Read 47958 times)

Offline marcuspaleo

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Aajonus - gallbladder/pancreas pain - eating raw glands to heal glands
« Reply #100 on: April 18, 2015, 07:40:03 pm »
Do you guys eat much fruit or starch? If not, was it hard to ween off carbs?

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 18, 2015, 10:34:33 pm »
why not eat potato and cooked eggs?  certainly it would better than sourdough bread, and i would even recommend  cooked egg and potato over avocado and olive oil as the former is much less processed and might be easier to digest for you.  peel and cook the potatoes, let them cool, add some dandelion greens and some seaweed and gently cook the egg whites, leaving the yolk to drizzle in at the end.

Offline marcuspaleo

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 18, 2015, 11:51:57 pm »
why not eat potato and cooked eggs?  certainly it would better than sourdough bread, and i would even recommend  cooked egg and potato over avocado and olive oil as the former is much less processed and might be easier to digest for you.  peel and cook the potatoes, let them cool, add some dandelion greens and some seaweed and gently cook the egg whites, leaving the yolk to drizzle in at the end.

Hi Jessica, thanks for your contribution. You've probably read this thread and what Im trying to achieve, but ill just summarize quickly in case you haven't:

One or more of my organs located in my midsection and likely related to digestion is under functioning and causing me incredibly pain which becomes exasperated after eating. Having studied the digestive process, I believe it must be ether my stomach, liver, gallbladder or pancreas.
To address this problem, I need to -    a) stop this organ(s) from causing me pain with the appropriate diet, and
                                                                   b) heal this organ(s) with the appropriate diet.

Ive deduced that eating raw meat will heal the organ(s), but Ive also deduced that eating the corresponding organ(s) of a healthy animal will provide healing far quicker and more effectively.

Now, you ask "why not eat potato and cooked eggs?" which is a good question. Im still working on (a) which is reducing the pain. Most foods cause pain and cooked foods more so than others. Fruit and juice is probably the only thing that doesn't. Eating potato and cooked eggs cause me pain - more pain than avocado and olive oil - but it certainly is not as satiating.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 12:39:38 am by marcuspaleo »

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 19, 2015, 05:58:56 am »
have you tried just raw egg yolks?  what about any seaweed?  would you consider taking a pancreas supplement to help your digestion enough so that you can actually assimilate any of the nutrients you need for healing?   do you ever wonder if these other foods hurt to eat because the foods that you are eating that feel okay (especially fruit, avocado, olive oil and sourdough bread...really, you eat bread still?) are actually just somehow just masking symptoms, and there is a reason you arent satiated by them and arent healing?

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 19, 2015, 07:09:08 am »
I joined this forum less than a week after I bought and read Aajonus' We Want to Live, which turned out to be very fortunate for me: instead of trying to wade through AV's quirky history and claims, I started eating raw paleo as I read about it on this forum. I got so much relief within the first two weeks that I hesitate to tell people to "ease" into RPD. I mean, why wait to get better?

As I read your summary, I noticed that you are naming most internal organs as culprits in your discomfort, and that you think that the cause is weak organs. I am more inclined to believe that you are eating foods that irritate you. I think this is the case in many complaints that elude diagnosis.

For example, you list olive oil at almost every meal. At the very best, this is last season's crop; in the worst case, you are eating olive oil that is older. This suggests that you are habitually eating rancid oil. You also list milk and wheat, common allergens. The good news is that it's easy to eliminate allergens to gain rapid relief.

Perhaps you can experiment with RPD (raw paleo in a caveman style, with no seasoning and no/minimal mixing of food types) for a few days to see if you get relief.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: April 19, 2015, 08:47:08 am »
Agreed with eve. Get off the olive oil for about a week, see how you feel.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 19, 2015, 10:01:48 am »
Coconut cream would be an excellent substitute for olive oil in the diet to try out, if you are able to obtain fresh coconuts?
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline marcuspaleo

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 19, 2015, 12:03:02 pm »
have you tried just raw egg yolks?  what about any seaweed?  would you consider taking a pancreas supplement to help your digestion enough so that you can actually assimilate any of the nutrients you need for healing?   do you ever wonder if these other foods hurt to eat because the foods that you are eating that feel okay (especially fruit, avocado, olive oil and sourdough bread...really, you eat bread still?) are actually just somehow just masking symptoms, and there is a reason you arent satiated by them and arent healing?

No, I have not tried raw egg yolks. Thanks for the suggestion. I will try that today. Ive had spirulina if that counts? I went to see a natropath recently (Ive seen probably a dozen over 18 years), and he said my digestive enzymes were low. I took his pancreatic enzymes but they didn't really help. What do you mean "masking the symptoms"? Like these foods provide relief but the problem still exists? Like this diet provides confront because it bypasses the problem? Yes, 100%! Its the only food/diet that doesn't cause pain and allows me to function somewhat normally. I know for a fact they are not healing me, just allowing me to exist. Its frustrating, but there is something about fruit and juice (raw and fresh) that bypasses all the digestive pain that nothing else can.

I joined this forum less than a week after I bought and read Aajonus' We Want to Live, which turned out to be very fortunate for me: instead of trying to wade through AV's quirky history and claims, I started eating raw paleo as I read about it on this forum. I got so much relief within the first two weeks that I hesitate to tell people to "ease" into RPD. I mean, why wait to get better?

As I read your summary, I noticed that you are naming most internal organs as culprits in your discomfort, and that you think that the cause is weak organs. I am more inclined to believe that you are eating foods that irritate you. I think this is the case in many complaints that elude diagnosis.

For example, you list olive oil at almost every meal. At the very best, this is last season's crop; in the worst case, you are eating olive oil that is older. This suggests that you are habitually eating rancid oil. You also list milk and wheat, common allergens. The good news is that it's easy to eliminate allergens to gain rapid relief.

Perhaps you can experiment with RPD (raw paleo in a caveman style, with no seasoning and no/minimal mixing of food types) for a few days to see if you get relief.

Thanks for you contribution eve. Really appreciate it.

Thats exactly why I am here. I read his book and found the basic premise of his contention sound, but found a lot of his assertions and claims to be ridiculous. I contacted a local "AV potluck" and the lady i spoke too was just as crazy. With all respect to a great man and pioneer, I knew I had to look outside of AV's influence for the knowledge I needed.

"I am more inclined to believe that you are eating foods that irritate you. I think this is the case in many complaints that elude diagnosis. " - I can say categorically that it is something wrong with my organs. For 18 years i have tried everything, 10 of those years were focused on diet. Ive tried every food rotation and exclusion diet on the planet. I even fasted for periods of time. If food is my culprit, then nearly every food on the planet is the culprit! I had that mindset for 10 years and exhausted that theory. There is definitely something that requires healing and nutrition inside me. This is not solely a matter of exclusion and avoidance.

No, I do not take olive oil. I never do. It was something i was going to try. I dont think i will though.

Yesterday I had a good day eating raw meat all day until the evening in which i had some rice.  The problem is, i don't want to eat anything, but Im so damm hungry. Even raw meat causes me pain and discomfort so its hard to just switch over. My body is really telling me not too eat anything but fruit and juices but like i mentioned before, it doesn't heal me, just bypasses the problem and reduces the pain.

Coconut cream would be an excellent substitute for olive oil in the diet to try out, if you are able to obtain fresh coconuts?

Ill look for some at the shjops today. Thanks saber. Btw, I cant get it canned can i? Thats easy to obtain..
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 12:52:29 pm by marcuspaleo »

Offline marcuspaleo

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 19, 2015, 08:35:49 pm »
More interesting quotes regarding the importance of eating the whole animal:

"Some of the pioneers in nutrition believed that raw glandular tissues contain intrinsic protein factors which are separate from, but synergistic with the vitamins, minerals, trace minerals, enzymes, co-enzymes, and fatty acids contained therein.  These specific protein factors are organ -- or  tissue -- specific.  This means that the raw cellular material of a bovine kidney, for example, will be picked up from the lymph of the human kidney when ingested.  These tissue-specific particles apparently "target" other cooperative and essential nutrients to the gland or organ for repair and maintenance."

"Each gland, organ and tissue of the body is unique. One cannot describe formational, structural, and functional features that are common to all of them.  Thus, each consists of a distinctive protein makeup"

I find this theory very interesting. It basically suggests that if ones body desperately requires specific nutrition, it may increase gut permeability out of desperation to obtain it.

"Any physical illness, tissue insult, injury, or excessive stress -- including chronic malnutrition and/or chronic poisoning -- can increase protein breakdown in the body and, when affecting a particular gland or organ, can result in accelerated protein catabolism in that area.  So it is significant that in "certain physiologic (including disease) states, the permeability of the intestine to whole proteins is enhanced, and transfer of whole proteins also occurs by passage between cells of the villus."  If an individual experiences adrenal gland fatigue, it would follow that the body innately absorbs more proteins or protein portions specially required to support adrenal tissue health and regeneration. xii"    

http://www.allaboutnutritionalhealing.com/glandularsupplements
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 10:00:56 pm by marcuspaleo »

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 19, 2015, 10:25:57 pm »
i am just thinking your current diet keeps your body at a level of inflammation that you are comfortable with and that might feel normal, and that is why it feels okay to eat the way you do.  do you take any probiotics or eat any aged or fermented foods?  do you have access to sea foods? do you eat any veggies or raw dairy?  do you have any skin or other issues besides what is going on inside your body, slow healing or wounds etc, or candida issues?  is there perhaps a psychosomatic issue that you are also dealing with? something in your life that causes you anxiety or pain that you dont feel able to change?  have you considered taking dr rons freeze dried glandulars or something similar in absence of fresh?  have you ever had your blood mineral levels taken? 

Offline marcuspaleo

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 20, 2015, 02:03:13 pm »
i am just thinking your current diet keeps your body at a level of inflammation that you are comfortable with and that might feel normal, and that is why it feels okay to eat the way you do.  do you take any probiotics or eat any aged or fermented foods?  do you have access to sea foods? do you eat any veggies or raw dairy?  do you have any skin or other issues besides what is going on inside your body, slow healing or wounds etc, or candida issues?  is there perhaps a psychosomatic issue that you are also dealing with? something in your life that causes you anxiety or pain that you dont feel able to change?  have you considered taking dr rons freeze dried glandulars or something similar in absence of fresh?  have you ever had your blood mineral levels taken?

Hi Jessica,

Im not really sure what you mean by the first comment? In answer to your questions: yes and yes. No, i dont eat seafood- ive struggled with seafood since a child. Yes, and yes. No skin probs or candida atm - I did but when i stopped eating sugar it went away. Not mental or psychosomatic - explored that possibility for 2-3 years. No. I have taken glandulars - thryoid, adrenal etc - they have made me sick accept for the pancreas. Yes- showed a few abnormalities.

Offline marcuspaleo

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 20, 2015, 07:36:10 pm »
Im interested in hearing opinions on fruit.

Ive tried so many times to quit fruit in the last 10 years because many people assert it can be detrimental, but i feel so much better when i eat it.  Its so refreshing, energizing and easy to digest. It makes me feel "cleansed". I think AV purposely restricted fruit despite saying he craved it, and I think he also said he only ate unripe fruit. I believe this was a  mistake.

I was just reading curemanual.com/cure-manual-summary/ which was linked from this site and they advocate a raw food diet, and although they leans towards fruitarianism, they do accept raw meat and raw eggs are beneficial.

Offline ciervo-chaman

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
there is a short book called "How to Live 100 Years", or "Discourses on the Sober Life"

http://soilandhealth.org/02/0201hyglibcat/020105cornaro.html

It helped me understand many things, hope you give it a try =)

it's the story of a man that was really sick at age 30, and went to the doctors and they said he had to change his diet inmediatly or he will die.
He wrote the book at age 90 aprox.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you swallow the tissue that is left when you chew and chew and chew the meat?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk