Author Topic: Jerky question  (Read 9969 times)

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
Re: Jerky question
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2015, 12:30:39 am »
I would eat organs over meat anytime. Way more nutritious. You get more for your bucks :)
I do have some grass fed meat here and there tho just because I enjoy it but for health I do the organs
My staple food is mackerel and oysters and salmon... and anything from the sea.... wins every time :)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2015, 01:08:26 am »
I have just been reading about how the argentinian grassfed meat industry has been mostly wiped out. There are still some holdouts as many restaurants want to be able to offer decent, high-quality 100% grassfed meats but still......Hmm, apparently, if one knows the right farm, one can still  find suitable amounts of grassfed meats.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2015, 01:57:44 am »
Yes, I'm sure some still exists. I just haven't been able to find any so far, where I live or anywhere close.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline ciervo-chaman

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2015, 06:29:38 am »
i live in an 8000 inhabitants town, a "small" town, here its impossible to get good meat on the market, you have to go to the farmers, and even little farmers give meals of grains to their animals. (if they don't, they say, "the animals just take too much time to fatten") and they "need" double time to get an animal to the "selling weight"

it had been very difficult for me to get ANYTHING grass-fed.

it looks like the best solution is to start raising =) 

the difficult part will be to get some piece of land, with a paper that says that belongs to me :P 
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 06:47:33 am by ciervo-chaman »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk