Author Topic: Feel like i can't get any oxygen.  (Read 5270 times)

Offline Taz

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
Feel like i can't get any oxygen.
« on: June 03, 2015, 07:28:59 am »
In the morning it's usually the worst. I get up and it feels like when you have been under a blanket and the air starts running out. Like i'm out of breath. I always sleep with the window open so i get air inside. I've tried going out for a walk when i wake up, but walking up a hill is almost like if i've been running. I'm about 130 pounds at  5,9.

This stays with me the whole day. It dissapears sometimes and i usually get better at night time. But not always.

If someone could help me out with this i would be greatefull.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Feel like i can't get any oxygen.
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 07:47:23 am »
What do you eat, and how long have you been eating this way?

And, is there possibly an issue with pollution or low oxygen in your area?
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2015, 10:53:14 am »
Also do you get much time outside walking?

Do you have any illnesses or conditions?
Cheers
Al

Offline paper_clips43

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2015, 12:00:13 pm »
Sounds like it could be a metabolic issue.
Possible things to consider:

Getting blood checked for C02 levels.
Hair tested for heavy metal content.

How much manganese are you getting in your diet?
From what I understand Manganese pushes calcium out of cells allowing potassium in thereby increasing metabolism.

A safe remedy could be Flowers of Sulfur which can help to strengthen liver which may help regulate Manganese levels. Also it is a potent weapon against candida and parasites. It has been mentioned in the bible and used for centuries with many benefits..

Gnawing on bones.

Offline Taz

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2015, 11:39:22 pm »
To be honest i'm eating a very mixed diet..

Been trying all kinds of diets (got problems with digestion) No sugar, no milk, no gluten, LCHF, diet. Read about someone who had somewhat the same sympthoms as i, and solved it with Eliminating grains, starches diary and peanuts. Odly he can eat oatmeal with no problem. I've never tried eliminating all these at the same time so i'm gonna try that.  LCHF works for 1-2 days and my digestion is fine but then is comes back slow and steady.

I cook for a whole family so it's hard for me to go all raw. Especially when i'm so thin i quickly loose weight if i eliminate all carbs. I'll get a chance when going abroad this summer tho.

Never had any illness and rarely get fevers/colds as a child. But at 15/16 years old my digestion problems started. 23 years old right now. Feels like a man in my age shouldn't be tierd like this all the time.

I'm outside roughly 1,5 hour per day. I live in a small town so i dont think there is much pollution going on.  Manganese i've actually never heard of, gonna check for those sulfur flower at the health store. Tried all kinds of pills (Magnesium, Omega 3, Vitamin D3, B12) with no success.

Thanks for all the replys.

Offline paper_clips43

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2015, 01:27:50 am »
That actually makes sense about the oatmeal as it is extremely high in Manganese. (Not that I am recommended you eat it, I don't do grains either)

Pineapple and berries I think are high in Manganese.

Flowers of Sulfur is extremely low cost. Less than $10 can get you a lifetime supply. (I have only found it online though) I think back in the 1900's it was a main anti parasite remedy given to people and animals. Taken once a month or even once a year was enough to do the job.

Why are you trying Low Carb? Why not just eat what you are craving in its most natural source? The body knows what it needs...
I doubt you can find anyone in good health on a Low Carb diet that started out at such a low weight. Maybe if you had weight to spare but being so thin, IMO, Low carb is going to wreak havoc on your metabolism = digestion.

Good Luck.
Gnawing on bones.

Offline Taz

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2015, 03:12:49 am »
Thank you, will try some pineapple. When i think about it i usually have a real craving for fresh pineapple. Never thought to eat what i crave in it's natural state actually.

Gonna look for the Flowers of sulfur. Is it just Yellow sulphur or is it any special kind?

Just becouse my digestive issues i've become real desperate. I was over for a meal at a friend who was at the time eating LCHF. I noticed that it became an actuall pleasure to go to the bathroom after. And i've also stumbled reading about some people online who was doing better on LCHF. I also thought you had to eat a low carb diet when eating raw paleo?

« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 03:26:46 am by Taz »

Offline paper_clips43

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2015, 05:14:08 am »
Another name for it is Brimstone Flowers which is what they called it in the bible...

Here is what I ordered a while back: http://www.pennherb.com/flowers-of-sulphur-powder-16-405p16

I was taking 200 mg 3-4 times a day. It also is necessary for collagen production so it gives the skin a nice healthy glow :)
I might have to start it up again my self...

It also helped me digest raw milk (not that I am promoting it but after much experimentation I find I do best with it, just me experience)

As far as low carb.. All I am saying is listen to the body. If you don't want carbs one day or maybe one day you want lots of carbs. Either way I think confining yourself to specific way of eating can be long term unhealthy. Listening to the body is the real goal. It can take a lifetime to master though ;)

RawPaleo can be full of carbs. Honey, fruit, some easy to digest veggies and I can get anywhere from 10-400 carbs a day depending on how I feel...

Hope that helps
Gnawing on bones.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk