Author Topic: Cyst disappeared? WTF?!  (Read 5772 times)

Offline AnopsStudier

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Cyst disappeared? WTF?!
« on: June 06, 2015, 07:38:41 am »
Not to get graphic but... For like 4 years I had this pebble sized cyst on my actual left testicle. Not on the skin but an actual little pebble feeling hard little nodule on the testicle itself (i think the doctor say it was an epydidimal calcification/cyst)... I did absolutely nothing different except... I started drinking apple cider vinegar like it was going out of style.....because somebody told me to try it to help digestion before
my cheat meals.  (i sometimes cheat on my raw/paleo/health lifestyle when I go out with friends)
Then I started drinking it randomly just because.  Big a$$ glasses of it too...

I usually do not believe in these ancient remedies but what the hell?  Did this work?  The cyst I had for multiple years reduced in size by 75 percent and is now damn near gone.  And I cant even feel it anymore. 

(sorry for the graphicness)

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Cyst disappeared? WTF?!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2015, 08:40:38 am »
If it was truly a CALCification, then that's not surprising. Pectin-rich fruits are good at removing ALL types of minerals from your body, including/especially calcium. Apples are a pectin-rich fruit, and pectin is certainly not the only thing in fruit that dissolves minerals and reduces mineral accretions.

Vitamin D would probably also help, as would vitamin K and high meat/fish.

Offline AnopsStudier

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2015, 08:41:38 am »
wll the doctor told me it was a calcification but i just always called it a cyst.

I literally dont think i did anything different.  My diet might actually be worse than usual as I am consuming coffee and some sweets atm
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 08:47:59 am by AnopsStudier »

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2015, 09:38:58 am »
HeyAS, nice story, thanks
Cheers
Al

Offline AnopsStudier

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2015, 01:04:46 pm »
man i lived with that cyst that was like an irritating little stab in my frickin' testi for yearssss..I even had it removed (surgery) and it came back instantly

My diet is not as good as it used to, I drink too much coffee..eat to much grain, started consuming the hell out of ACV and boom..
WTF?!  Pectin is the reason? i dont think I couldve consumed that many raw apples too = the acv I consumed

It makes me think that ACV is probably doing good things to other organs in my body

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2015, 11:48:12 pm »
My guess is that it is a combo of the acidity of the ACV and the bacteria possibly repopulating your gut.

Have you tried high meat?
Cheers
Al

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2015, 10:43:35 am »
My kids cured a pet rabbit who had a cyst.
We got the rabbit from a pet store and was fed pellets all his life.
They saw the cyst and decided to get rid of the pellets and just give the rabbit grass and the organic vegetables we usually have at home.
In 2 weeks the rabbit was cured of its cyst and the children shared their story with me.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline AnopsStudier

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2018, 06:07:40 am »
update on my testicle calcium deposit/cyst thingyyy  lol.

It seemed to come back all though it is much smaller.. My diet has been really poor lately..
Wondering if that has an affect on it.. (did I use the right version of affect/effect haha?)

time to bust out the ACV again and eat more fruit with more pectin.. Its just weird..  How would pectin rich fruits
helps dissolve calcium in my testicle?

Can you explain that to me?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk