Author Topic: Raw Animal fats vs  (Read 1784 times)

Offline marcuspaleo

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Raw Animal fats vs
« on: June 07, 2015, 03:48:53 pm »
Some interesting comments on raw animal fats. The last paragraph quotes AV.  Just wondering if others here get most of their energy from raw animal fats, and if so, how much do you eat? I vaguely remember Robb wolf recommending "good fats" such as avocado, nuts, olives etc. Am I wrong in concluding that the REAL good fats are raw pasture raised animal fats? Has there ever been a more vilified food than animal fats, and yet logically, it makes perfect sense that it is our bodies preferred energy source and has been for hundreds of thousands of years?

"The difference between cooked animal fat and raw animal fat is night and day. One is corrupted and one is pure and natural. The problem with 21st century common thinking is that people consume corrupted fats everyday in cooking oil and processed foods. Humans are fativores, we just love fat, and since people have been deprived of natural raw animal fats, they gravitate towards any fat and these seed oil fats and cooking oil fats and trans fats are very very much inflammation causing and damaging.

Raw animal fat is very good for all of us. The key is raw. The animal fat must be raw. Raw ANIMAL FAT is superior to raw fruit fat. Raw fruit fat is a far secondary fat to raw animal fat. Raw animal fat can come from grass fed land animals and ocean wild animals. Raw animal fat can be likened to a “parent essential oil / fat” – unprocessed – as pure as mother nature makes it. This pure raw animal fat hydrates us, lubricates us and nourishes us. It is raw animal fat that is missing on the modern 21st century diet. "

"For each individual the proper ratio of raw animal products may vary. Experience has shown me that over time raw animal products produce the calmest, most balanced human nature with excellent mental clarity. For the last few years my raw animal products consumption has been approximately 80% by volume of my diet. I restrict high fructose fruit to one a day and almost always eat it with a high fat food such as unsalted raw cheese, raw butter, raw cream, raw milk, raw egg(s), avocado and/or raw coconut. As an example of the extreme, the Eskimo ate 99% raw animal products and lived free of degenerative disease before white men introduced cooking cauldrons, breads and refined sugar to them. By several accounts of world travelers and explorers they considered the Eskimo the happiest of all races. Their first case of dental decay was 50 years after cauldrons, breads and refined sugar were introduced. The dental caries only existed among those who ate some or all of white man's food. Cancer never occurred among primitive Eskimo. "

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk