Author Topic: Male fertility declining due to chemicals  (Read 4466 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Male fertility declining due to chemicals
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2015, 03:26:35 am »
‘Not to wear sunscreen is an outrageous piece of advice because we know the risks of sun damage,’ he said.

I come from a culture where wearing sun screen is NOT the norm.
So from my point of view, why don't these people just get some SHADE away from the sun once they've had enough?
Haven't they heard of CLOTHING? Umbrellas? Shade? Getting indoors?

Dr Jorgensen has calculated that just 25 per cent of European men have good quality sperm.

Hmmm... prospects of impregnation tourism coming soon... may be happening now.
European women looking for baby making fertile real men in other countries where the men are guaranteed they will not be sued for child support payments.

-------

Is this the reason immense migration is being allowed in Europe?
Because the original European population is hopeless and on the road to extinction?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 03:33:22 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2015, 03:35:13 am »

Hmmm... prospects of impregnation tourism coming soon... may be happening now.
European women looking for baby making fertile real men in other countries where the men are guaranteed they will not be sued for child support payments.
  Hardly, since everywhere else is even more affected than Europe. Just look at China with its vast over-pollution. The West is nowhere near as polluted.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2015, 04:12:43 am »
I see the lower sperm counts and evidence of accumulation of hormone disrupting chemicals in the masses much differntly.

Sure there is evidence of lower fertility, but this is only one of many issues which are not getting serious attention. Low level hormonal disruption may not in itself completely impair fertility, but it most definitely alters the actions and behavior of those who reproduce while under their influences.

In "Silent Spring" it was reported that many birds who were poisoned with DDT were still able to reproduce, but the parents showed signs of being adversely affected by low level of pesticide exposure, in their lack of interest in caring for their offspring.

Its very possible that low level chronic hormone disruptions could be causing similar effects in human populations, by causing some people to not even want to have children, or by causing people who have children to have an impaired ability to instinctively care for their young properly. These disruptions could also be responsible for why it is so difficult for men and women to live in harmonious sexual unions which are so important for the raising of heathy and well adjusted children.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 06:48:08 am by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2015, 12:54:19 pm »
I see the lower sperm counts and evidence of accumulation of hormone disrupting chemicals in the masses much differntly.

Sure there is evidence of lower fertility, but this is only one of many issues which are not getting serious attention. Low level hormonal disruption may not in itself completely impair fertility, but it most definitely alters the actions and behavior of those who reproduce while under their influences.

In "Silent Spring" it was reported that many birds who were poisoned with DDT were still able to reproduce, but the parents showed signs of being adversely affected by low level of pesticide exposure, in their lack of interest in caring for their offspring.

Its very possible that low level chronic hormone disruptions could be causing similar effects in human populations, by causing some people to not even want to have children, or by causing people who have children to have an impaired ability to instinctively care for their young properly. These disruptions could also be responsible for why it is so difficult for men and women to live in harmonious sexual unions which are so important for the raising of heathy and well adjusted children.

This is a nice idea direction you have put out there...

I could add to that my personal observation when I had an awesome encounter with my old girlfriend's (now my wife) grandmother... some 20 years ago.

I was having a chat with my girlfriend on the side walk outside their home.
When an angry grandmother yells at us to come inside and sit down.
And she started on a big rant about how inappropriate we were or I was.
That I might have just dragged her grand daughter to an adjacent vacant lot with tall grasses and raped her there.

I was perplexed (but not angry)... as I realized what era her grand ma came from...
... instead I just sat there in awe smiling amazed at this special link realization across generations, how it was for her old generation (she was in her 70s at that time in 1995).
... how aggressive MALES were during her older generation

Now here I am making fun of my own 22 yr old male employee who has a "girl friend"... they have been on for 11 months now... and his physical progress with the girl has only been a peck on the cheek.

It's as if my employee has not enough mojo / male libido in him... Or am I now just an old stud?

Seriously, I told him, he was definitely not my son. 

If he was my son, I'd kick his butt to get into action.

I was 16 when I first got started chasing after girls... it was as if a program got activated in me...

My father in law who is now 77 got started chasing girls when he was 14.

I have another male employee 23 years old big a cute lovable look, but no girl friend.

Or maybe since I'm a business owner, my genetic type has more sexual mojo...

... just rambling
... something may make sense later on.

This may also be linked with the higher prevalence of homosexuality in another thread I opened up months ago.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 01:05:17 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
bugs or country chickens

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk