Author Topic: AV diet  (Read 33921 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: AV diet
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2016, 12:27:10 am »
The trouble is that those recipes contained way too much dairy etc. and not enough meat. He also recommended eating vast amounts of raw meat.

As I recall, he only updated the 1st book a bit and continued selling the 2nd book unchanged, according to what others said. Whatever the case, I have never viewed Aajonus as being 100% wrong. Indeed he led me on to high-meat etc etc..
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Victor K

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 24, 2016, 11:04:20 am »
ciervo-chaman : Thanks for posting. After 16 months following AV's diet as much as I can I feel amazing. Sometimes hard to obtain all the foods to do his remedies. But, the more of them I include the better I feel. I am glad to find others that have had positive experience with his diet. May I E-mail you? I would like to ask some things about the up-to-date aajonus info. I have trolled some of the newsletters and some of his interviews on wewant2live. But it sounds like you have more than I and I would like to ask you some things.

I think with dairy people would have less trouble if they did 2 things aajonus recommends with milk
1) Let it sour for 5-6 hours at room temperature
2) Make sure it is not cold when you drink

If I drink milk straight from a goat warm and not let it sour I still get allergic reaction. If I drink it cold I get a horrible allergic reaction. With cream and butter I have found non-organic will give me problems. With eggs even organic ones if the chickens are fed a generic 'organic feed' I have had problems with those as well. The only honey that agrees with me is honeycomb. I have never found a good extracted honey.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #77 on: August 24, 2016, 06:03:05 pm »
We are all different re food-intolerances/allergies. That said, aajonus' recommendations re  drinking milk at room-temperature did not work for me and most other people. Letting it sour does help a few, apparently. other people swear that only consuming raw butter or raw cheese instead of other types of raw dairy helped them. That said, I reckon that if one is even slightly sllergic to one type of a particular food, then one is very likely to be harmed(however slightly) by other types of that food in the long-term. So, for example,  someone may thrive initially on raw butter but become swiftly allergic to raw milk/cheese/yoghurt/cream - and, in the end, slow down his health-recovery after a year or two  as enough proteins from the raw butter clog/inflame his system.

Re honeycomb:- I have the same problem. Except that I also have issues with imported honeycomb as well(which likely must have been slightly preheated/processsed before export). What makes it worse is that, in the UK,  honey can still be legally labelled "raw" as long as it is "only"(!) heated up to 80 degrees Celsius for a short while.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk