Author Topic: Being a preemie leads to neuroticism in later life  (Read 1425 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Being a preemie leads to neuroticism in later life
« on: July 28, 2015, 02:10:03 pm »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Being a preemie leads to neuroticism in later life
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2015, 09:40:40 am »
Well they're less healthy to begin with, and then they pack them full of drugs and chemical+heavy metal injections and radiation and intravenous or otherwise hospital food/baby formula, and all sorts of toxicity, way more than the average baby. And to make it worse, it's at an earlier age, when the baby is less able to deal with the toxins.

Furthermore, they're kept separated from their mothers at the point in time when they're the most vulnerable, and instead of experiencing skin to skin contact, body warmth and nurturing care, they get the toxic warmth from the electric radiators and the unemotional treatment of nurses who have many other babies to care for, and don't really care for any of them, and what little interaction they have with them is to provide them with toxic food, toxic injections and toxic drugs or radiation or otherwise harmful studies. So besides the biological toxicity, the mind of that baby figures out that nobody cares about them, and that any sort of human interaction means being harmed and having bad things happen to them.

It should be no surprise.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 09:48:31 am by dariorpl »
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Being a preemie leads to neuroticism in later life
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 10:50:58 am »
Good points, Dario.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk