Author Topic: Worrying trend  (Read 6204 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Worrying trend
« on: August 05, 2015, 01:04:53 am »
I noticed this interesting article while googling:-

http://www.globalresearch.ca/health-and-the-environment-testosterone-levels-fall-worldwide/30129

This article is backed up by other data mentioning Japanese becoming more asexual etc. Anyway, it backs up my notions re the Great Filter Theory.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Worrying trend
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 06:28:40 am »
Hmm, come to think of it, we have all discussed diet ad nauseam, but none of us have really talked about evading the effects of air-pollution or how to avoid being contaminated by trace amounts of chemicals in the environment.  Obviously, I am not talking about  obvious tactics such as moving to the country or going around wearing  a face-mask, as some of us do not have the luxury to do so given various commitments or habits.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2015, 07:23:17 am »
Either way it's worth noting that air south of the equator is around 75% cleaner than air north of it or at least that was the information I gathered a few years back.

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2015, 08:12:00 am »
Well, if you're not doing breathing exercises yet, what's the hold up?

Most people aren't exhaling completely, which ends up leaving stagnant air and debris in the lower lung.

The best place to start: sit straight in a chair and breathe steadily and completely, in and out, for a few minutes.

Environmentally, buy good home air filters. Here in the states closed circuit air conditioning units are common. I know moving to the country is obvious, but I don't think that's something to ignore. Securing good land and stable abundant income should be everyone's goal in these times.

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2015, 08:35:17 am »
As far as testosterone is concerned: most men aren't as established, explosive, or intensely present as nature would have it.

The best way to testosterone is stability, which is best gained by meditation. Waking up at 3am or 4am and sitting upright for an hour takes a lot more strength than the non-initiated could ever imagine. Often in the morning I'll start by squeezing my fists and breathing forcefully just to get pumped up. If you are stable and present women will respond more favorably, which leads the way to healthy relationships, and then you're breathing in their hormones which is important to health. Xeno-estrogens mostly only attach when your estrogen receptors are not in use.

Point is, some testosterone comes naturally, but healthy testosterone levels are the result of activity. Most men just aren't doing the things that generate testosterone. As a result, toxic environmental estrogens are taking advantage of these men who are basically walking petri dishes.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2015, 08:55:00 am »
Too many women on chemical and hormonal birth control.

A male child growing up where his mom and his sisters aunts teachers are drugged to be infertile.
This male child grows up a teen and in college surrounded by again drugged women who are infertile.
Marries or lives in with a woman who is drugged to be infertile, and only stops taking birth control pills, patches, injectables during a few times she wants to have a child.
And that same man by punishment of law is shackled to only have sex with that one woman on birth control drugs... for the rest of his life.

And if the woman is not drugged, she demands condoms or withdrawal and if pregnant aborts his child.... duh.

Yes, this society has deliberately screwed its women first and of course its men.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2015, 09:10:31 am »
I grew up with my own mom on birth control pills as described above.

But we had maids in their fertile ages in the house not on birth control... usually 2 maids.

Im lucky during my time in college most young women were not on birth control drugs so the air and the vibrations were fertile.  My long term girlfriend who became my wife was never on birth control pills.  And we did not like condoms ever. 

We of course have young fertile maids not drugged usually 2 at a time.

For 10 years we have lived in a compound with my in laws who have 2 fertile sisters who are not on birth control... being health nuts too.

Any other girls I choose are not on birth control pills.

Natural family planning only for birth spacing, keeping sex real.

Plus I learned raw paleo diet which is awesome.

So try surrounding yourself and interact with fertile not drugged women to keep your testosterone up.
Feel the vibration, the voice, the actions, the smell of fertile women... regularly... it is a healthy thing.
I feed all these fertile women and I do the marketing and choose what is healthy for them.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 09:16:22 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2015, 09:16:02 am »
Good Article and Good points...the toxicity of city life is something of a primary concern to me personally, being a maintenance electrician I have to work with all sorts of toxic materials, and I regularly go into dwellings that are fumigated for roaches....

I see synthetics everywhere, the floors are carpeted in them, the walls are painted with them, the lawns are treated with them, virtually every doodad and what not that is handled is made in China and made of plastic.

All this crap has to be seeping into our bodies and causing hormone disruption.

Then we also have the insane fear of body odor and natural smells that causes us to wipe down everything in antibacterials and bleach..people wash their pheromones away so thoroughly that most boys never even get the whiff of what a real women should smell like.

All these interferences have got to be contributing to the problem...but since low testosterone and other unbalances also make people apathetic, stupid lazy, and easy to control there isn't any real interest for the entities responsible to make the necessary reforms needed to reverse the trend of Global chemical castration.

Its now up to each individual Man to protect his own balls...
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2015, 09:19:54 am »
Too many women on chemical and hormonal birth control.
I've met plenty of women who are not though. Some have told me they don't like how it makes them feel.

There are plenty of good girls with good genes and strong families. Specifically, speaking of the US, in the north and midwest. Even here in Arizona there's a decent lot with strong cultural pride, but I want to go north. God willing I'll be able to position myself so that I can take one in the coming years.

Not to undermine your point though, cities are cesspools. I stay away.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 10:38:22 am by actup90 »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2015, 10:56:56 am »
Regarding Japanese not interested in "sex".

The definition of "sex" has been deliberately confused. 

When it used to mean was "sexual intercourse" with penis entering the vagina.

Then being a conquered nation that Japan is, they were taught to use CONDOMS as the number 1 form of contraceptive... some 75% of married women prefer condoms.

For all you guys and gals who have had enough sex, we know by now that "condom sex" sucks so bad I do not want to call it "sex".

So Japanese children are brainwashed into this mindset of "condom sex" = sex with penis vagina = NOT PLEASURABLE = not worth it.

This I think is a very big contributor to their being not interested in "sex".

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2015, 11:08:50 am »
Anybody notice how the Japanese have both a low birth rate AND a longer life span? Maybe those two things are correlated...

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2015, 11:19:29 am »
Too early to tell CK, the 100 year old Japs in 2015 were born in 1915.  A time when they still had real sex and had a high enough birth rate to invade their neighbours.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 11:26:28 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2015, 11:23:52 am »
... some 75% of married women prefer condoms.

WHAT?! This is terrible, and probably a major reason why they don't enjoy sex. This also plugs into the thread about women absorbing semen.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2015, 12:06:19 pm »
Too early to tell CK, the 100 year old Japs in 2015 were born in 1915.  A time when they still had real sex and had a high enough birth rate to invade their neighbours.

Didn't your parents teach you that nice countries don't invade their neighbors?

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2015, 12:51:29 pm »
Didn't your parents teach you that nice countries don't invade their neighbors?

Condescendingly implying that foreign policy has anything to do with being nice.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 01:02:52 pm by actup90 »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2015, 03:48:40 pm »
Going south of the equator? Well, I gather one needs to be in a profession that is needed in Australia or New Zealand, otherwise emigration is difficult there. While some methods such as meditation or similiar might temporarily solve issues or at least greatly slow down a decline in testosterone-levels etc., I am not sure that the trend can be reversed per se.

There was that Wrangham-inspired claim that testosterone-levels declined at the end of the Palaeolithic era, as Mankind became domesticated, and the result was a decline in average brain-size by c.10% as a result. What is frightening is that experiments with domesticating animals shows that those subjects also experienced smaller brain-sizes and a decline in testosterone-levels  after only a few generations.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2015, 07:52:45 pm »
I have been eating raw lambs testicles lately.... quite a few... and they makes me feel awesome :) :) :)
very cool :)
I just make a smoothie and drink down. Way easier than fish head smoothies... of course I have them too once in a while :)

My boss (a star chef) gives me as many as I want for free :)...

Nude tanning and lambs balls.... oh man the hormones are boiling...lol
the only downside is, I have to run away from men

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2015, 07:11:16 am »
I have been eating raw lambs testicles lately.... quite a few... and they makes me feel awesome :) :) :)
very cool :)
I just make a smoothie and drink down. Way easier than fish head smoothies... of course I have them too once in a while :)

My boss (a star chef) gives me as many as I want for free :)...

Nude tanning and lambs balls.... oh man the hormones are boiling...lol
the only downside is, I have to run away from men

Please give more details about this "i have to run away from men"

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2015, 11:48:39 am »
The study does not mention that the lack of androgenic foods in the diet could also be a factor. Most cultivated meat in the industrial world comes from nurtured male animals, or horman imbalanced females... little cocks in commercial chicken operations are ground up and used for dog food, then the female birds are loaded up on grains and soybeans so that virtually all the chicken eaten in the first world is highly estrogenic.

Young girls who eat large amounts commercially raised chicken in combination with the typical western diet of other non paleo meats, soy, corn and other grains tend to hit puberty early, boys will be feminized, and both will have signs of hormonal imbalances that goes undiagnosed. 

Virtually all the androgenic foods which were eaten by paleo man has fallen out of use, and have been replaced by estrogenic food stuffs. This transition happened very early in the neolithic revolution with the transition to grain based diets.

Even beer has had estrogenic properties since hops began to be used as its main component.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4rJFlVzunY
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 11:55:39 am by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk