Author Topic: Ocean/Sea water  (Read 4096 times)

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
Ocean/Sea water
« on: August 08, 2015, 07:33:04 pm »
why not drink sea or ocean water straight or diluted with distilled water to get our minerals?

any of you drink it?

what are your thoughts on it?
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Ocean/Sea water
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 01:44:40 am »
Too much sodium. Shellfish like oysters, clams, and mussels filter out the sodium and keep the other minerals, that's why they're so important.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 02:06:38 am by cherimoya_kid »

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2015, 01:49:45 am »
Swim in the ocean for a transdermal effect.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2015, 02:39:19 am »
This company has a plant in Australia where they use the sun and gravity to remove most of the salt from sea brine and sell a mineral concentrate. The food grade is kinda pricey but you would get a great deal if you bought their soil amendment/livestock supplement. If you got cash to blow they also have blends mixed with various herbs. https://www.seamineral.com/

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2015, 10:40:24 am »
Just swimming in ocean water seems to have a tonic like effect on me, and I often wondered about if beneficial trace minerals are absorbed through the skin, or if small amount of seawater could be beneficial to people like myself who have a very low sodium intake.

I often find that fresh blood from a really clean animal has the taste of seawater, and have read about how the mineral composition in blood is very similar to sea water.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2015, 05:17:43 pm »
Personally after going through a hellish ordeal, for an extended period of many months, I didn't feel normal by any stretch of the word, but getting in the ocean a couple times I felt 80-90% myself afterwards. I felt like it had a lot to do with the energies contained in it.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2015, 07:23:28 pm »
Personally after going through a hellish ordeal, for an extended period of many months, I didn't feel normal by any stretch of the word, but getting in the ocean a couple times I felt 80-90% myself afterwards. I felt like it had a lot to do with the energies contained in it.

How many days on the beach did it take for you to feel this 80%
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk