Author Topic: TSA employees caught  (Read 1030 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
TSA employees caught
« on: September 04, 2015, 06:17:29 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3221960/New-security-video-captures-shocking-moment-female-TSA-worker-rigged-body-scanner-attractive-male-passengers-male-colleague-grope-them.html

When I was in the UK, I would routinely be groped by Security on leaving UK airports. It was obvious that I was deliberately chosen  as they did not want to be accused of racial profiling.Idiotic, as white islamic terrorists are a tiny minority and I did not  exactly look like  a suspicious type, eccentric maybe but that's all.On one occasion, the security man deliberately took his time to pat my genitals fully and slowly, he even made a pathetic attempt at a humorous comment afterwards to the rest of the public there, as he knew damn well what he was doing was wrong - I felt like smothering him. Well, I'm glad that some of these people do get caught on occasion, anyway.

The Austrians and the French  airport security types behave themselves more or less, Thank God.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk