Author Topic: Interesting article from a very great man!  (Read 3590 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Interesting article from a very great man!
« on: September 06, 2015, 08:41:34 am »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3223432/Dave-Whitlock-MIT-Cambridge-doesn-t-shower-instead-sprays-live-bacteria-skin.html

God I love these eccentrics! They copy our views to some extent. They are what  I call the rogue male. Admittedly, there are also rogue females, such as Dian Fossey, but, sadly, not as many.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
Re: Interesting article from a very great man!
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2015, 07:15:37 pm »
I haven't used body gel in at least two years, except that one day I realized I was spraying Roundup -while wearing summer clothes- when volunteering in Israeli "Eco Lodges". I usually just rinse my body and use natural deo afterwards.
I went three months without using anything on my hair (shampoo or "no-poo" baking soda and vinegar) after I was inspired by the blog of some girl who managed to keep her hair naturally clean without washing it. I started in Spain surrounded by hippy-ish people who didn't really mind, but afterwards my family were always complaining that my hair looked greasy, or dull, and that sometimes dandruff was visible. Please take note that I was on a S€Diet at that time (and still am, although I have been more active in researching raw or open-minded communities in my region, and have been planning a transitioning program that I feel I am ready to follow. Isolation from following a raw diet has been my main concern, but I realize that if I don't try it I'll never know for sure).

My hair got noticeably less greasy at the end of these three months, but the results were not satisfying enough for me to pursue past this point. I'm sure you guys following a raw diet will have much better results. My dog who eats a raw balanced diet has perfect, shiny, non-stinky hair, unlike the other dogs I meet who are fed on kibble and who's hair are greasy and have that typical dog smell which impregnates the whole house.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 10:58:03 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2015, 10:59:05 pm »
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2015, 11:07:46 pm »
You already posted this information last year on this thread: http://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/hot-topics/meet-man-who-only-washes-with-bacteria/msg122574/#msg122574.

Thanks. I had completely forgotten - you have a far better memory than me. Ah well, the info is  good enough to be posted twice!
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk