Author Topic: London man goes to court for killing its own food ("illegaly")  (Read 3584 times)

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
London man goes to court for killing its own food ("illegaly")
« on: September 10, 2015, 12:13:48 am »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3227724/Father-caught-wild-deer-London-suburb-slit-throat-ate-Christmas-boasting-Facebook-good-meal-ten.html

I'd like to know what you guys think about this.

I've got a problem with several aspects of this story.

First of all, they say the man "stole" the animal, when he clearly found it or captured it in the wilderness, meaning it didn't really belong to anybody in the first place (except the state?). It's not like he actually stole it from someone's ranch or something.

The way they describe how the capturing and killing took place is also revealing of the underneath hypocrisy of our time and culture: eating packaged meat is fine, lions ripping gazelles apart is "natural". But when a man captures and kills it's own food , it's called "disgusting", "cruel", "inhumane" etc... Of course, filming the whole scene is somehow disrespectful, even if it comes from pride of having found and taken down the animal by himself, but I bet the person would've been criticized the same nonetheless.

The way this man got sanctioned also demonstrates how our right to live as sovereign humans is being suppressed, through moral judgment or actual penal sanctions.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 03:57:25 am by JeuneKoq »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: London man goes to court for killing it's own food ("illegaly")
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2015, 12:58:54 am »
Bear in mind that the UK is now a mostly over-crowded, over-concreted hell-hole where few wild animals still live and where all the larger predators have been killed off long ago. Deer are now a massive pest as there are no longer any wolves or bears which used to cull them, and not enough human hunters exist to keep the deer to reasonable numbers. So, people get understandably somewhat annoyed if anybody so much as kills an urban fox or badger or deer.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: London man goes to court for killing its own food ("illegaly")
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2015, 04:04:43 am »

Typical Uk Nanny State protocol, they even searched his home and looked through his computer for extra evidence.

Historically speaking England has a long history of suppressing the freedom of the peasant people to hunt for meat. In the days of Robin Hood if a man was caught hunting a rabbit to feed his starving family he would have been killed.

The subject is parodied quit well here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7JmKW8xhrg
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2015, 02:29:42 pm »
Know the laws and how to avoid prosecution.

I acquire nutritious food and do not tell people about it.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2015, 11:13:44 pm »
I was asked by the British Reporter when we were getting ready to film my butchering scene if it was legal to butcher your own Animals? I Answered him by saying that in America you don't need to ask permission as long as no one complains.

If you don't go posting everything to facebook and are handy with a Bow and Arrow, if you really wanted to, I bet you could take a few deer for yourself without any issue.

The problem with would be hunters in the UK is that there has been such a cultural conditioning for so long that most people do not know the bare basics when it comes to the use of lethal weaponry... being a disarmed population.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2015, 01:39:21 am »
...And reading the comment section, it looks like the cultural conditioning has made them clearly hostile to the concept!

Talking about archery, I'm going to join a hunting-oriented archery club quite soon. I don't know yet if I'm going to sign up for a hunting license or not, since it means I'm going to pay money to hunt for only two-three months, when I intend to hunt occasionally, all year round.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 01:47:08 am by JeuneKoq »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2015, 03:16:13 am »
The UK government used an excuse during the BSE crisis decades ago, caused solely by modern, intensive-farming methods, grainfeeding of cattle etc.,  to vastly reduce the number of abattoirs and force every farmer to have his meat inspected twice over, once by a UK food inspector and once again by a EU vet-inspector. One can have a farm set up its own abattoir but those need special licences etc.

It used to be the case that UK farmers and some others were able to get hold of shotguns and other weaponry, but the UK government used the Dunblane Massacre as an excuse to ban almost everyone except armed police from having any access to loaded weapons. It got so bad that the British Olympic shooting team constantly fail to win ever after, as they have to travel to Switzerland just in order to be able to train there.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk