Author Topic: Real Life Tarzan  (Read 2691 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Real Life Tarzan
« on: September 14, 2015, 08:27:14 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3233460/Real-life-Tarzan-Michael-Peter-Fomenko.html

Admit it, this is what most of us would like to have done in life, well, all except for the last few years in a nursing home.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Real Life Tarzan
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2015, 09:30:54 pm »
If he set up a good number of children and grand children first... he would not be settling for a nursing home!

I come from a culture where it is disgraceful for the elderly to be sent to a nursing home.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2015, 09:58:14 pm »
If he set up a good number of children and grand children first... he would not be settling for a nursing home!

I come from a culture where it is disgraceful for the elderly to be sent to a nursing home.

Maybe he was the sort of rogue-male who spread his seed far and wide among married women etc. whether with Aboriginals or otherwise, and so the kids did not even know who their father was. The West used to be a culture who cared for their old people. The old would generally move themselves to the west wing of a property with their children taking over the main house.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline lb_on_the_cb

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2015, 11:29:38 pm »

Maybe he was the sort of rogue-male who spread his seed far and wide among married women etc. whether with Aboriginals or otherwise, and so the kids did not even know who their father was.

kind of irresponsible (and selfish) though as the planet is already overpopulated.  what if everyone did this?

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2015, 04:05:02 am »
kind of irresponsible (and selfish) though as the planet is already overpopulated.  what if everyone did this?
Well, if everyone left on its own for a crocodile infested hostile wilderness, hunted barehanded, and had sex with the occasional passerby, I could assure you there would be no overpopulation problem. In the wilderness it makes sens to have plenty of baby-making sex, since a part of these children will not survive long enough to reproduce: because of predators, lack of resources, and other threats. The birth/death ratio is usually balanced, so there is just enough individuals to reproduce and keep the population at a steady viable number. Of course the more food, the safer the environment etc, the greater the population, and vice versa.

In our modern world, our super-safe, super-plentiful world, it does not make as much sens to conceive so many babies, since the chances our children will survive to adult age are much much greater. So you can either populate the world to the point where there's an actual food shortage, or take a global decision to restrict the number of children per women to 2-3 (probably enough for the world population to regenerate), and maybe allow people to make more children in times following major crisis, such as natural disasters and wars. The matter might be more complex than that, but that's how I see things atm.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 04:10:54 am by JeuneKoq »

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2015, 04:13:45 am »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3233460/Real-life-Tarzan-Michael-Peter-Fomenko.html

Admit it, this is what most of us would like to have done in life, well, all except for the last few years in a nursing home.
Not too late for everyone!  ;) He left at age 24, I'm 20...just saying

Not too late for any of us, really. If you're already sporty, or if you accept that you might need the company of other fit and skillful people to make it. The man could've stayed in his jungle if he had an equally wild family to look after him and chew his crocodile steak.

I kinda believe in life missions, and perhaps his mission was to remind us through his awesome life story that keeping in touch with our wild side is essential.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 04:45:41 am by JeuneKoq »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2015, 08:21:05 am »

A Filipino care giver may be taking care of you in a home for the aged some day.

Different strokes for different folks.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk