Author Topic: Lord save us from Utopians! Raw Vegan Labourite plans to ban meat consumption  (Read 8555 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
There will be WAR before that happens.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
No one takes these idiots seriously. Relax. We'll have top-quality vat-grown meat before veganism ever gets any real traction in the Western world.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
That is another war we have to fight, but anyway.......

Just imagine if this meat-smoking comparison thing  ever came to pass.-  if we bought meat legally, it would be heavily overtaxed, thus bankrupting any meat-eater(perhaps a thriving black-market might arise, though). People might even be forced to eat meat in quiet alleys outside buildings if meat-eating was banned inside any building, like smoking is in Austria, more or less.

All this removal of peoples' rights is a sign of us being in a totalitarian society. A society which genuinely favoured individuals' rights would be constantly trying to find ways to remove as many of the laws we have from the statute books.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
No one takes these idiots seriously. Relax. We'll have top-quality vat-grown meat before veganism ever gets any real traction in the Western world.

... or we'll just stick to our top quality regularly-grown animals.

I met a Belgian bow-hunting teacher and signed up for his bow-shooting club. Apparently bow-hunting is illegal in Belgium, so I'm feeling less and less inclined to pay for any kind of hunting license, even a French one. I'll just keep a low profile on the field ;)

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
The sky is not always falling, people.

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
Agreed. Meat will not become illegal, and probably never will. DM often likes to post shocking and unusual stuff, cause people find it entertaining.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 02:12:01 am by JeuneKoq »

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
"They can have my meat when they pry it from my cold dead hands"
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
It does not matter  whether meat becomes illegal. I think it will have to anyway  if overpopulation becomes  really severe, as farmland etc. will have to be set aside to make way for unhealthy laboratories providing very poor 10th-rate alternatives to real, natural foods. Claiming/hoping  that things will eventually  improve is ridiculous given that monsanto and other tech-innovators throughout history have always brought in more disasters as they turned away more and more from Nature(eg:- 19th century coal-smogs, 20th century intensive farming methods, modern air-pollution etc. etc.) Ah well, there is always Soylent Green as a solution for the proles(and a solution for the overpopulation crisis!)

My main theme was more to do with not allowing politicians to control our food-supply. The Minister, mentioned above, was NOT joking, she is a very, very  dangerous person. Because Cameron is such an obvious traitor to his own people(eg:- trying to invade Syria despite the vast majority of the British not even having wanted to invade Iraq in the first place, and forcing the UK to waste 0.7% of its annual budget on the 3rd world, thus effectively funding corruption etc.), the Communist Corbyn is seen as the only politician, other than Farage, who actually believes in what he preaches. So, if Corbyn wins the next election, this evil witch can do some real damage.She could easily ban all state funding of farmers as regards milk thus putting most milk farmers out of business. She could very easily ban raw milk throughout the UK; and impose further draconian red-tape laws on all meat-production so that  UK farmers have to charge their customers far more than usual, with many going out of business. Already UK laws have made life miserable for UK grassfed meat farmers, ever since the BSE crisis.

What we need is all those scaremongering ads that Americans put out regularly in alternative health-related magazines etc., accusing the US Government of being totalitarian bastards, and always either asking for money to fund a campaign group or to sign a petition. We UKers are, I fear, too psychologically neutered for that sort of thing.

" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"They can have my meat when they pry it from my cold dead hands"
Ah yes, adapted from Charlton Heston, great man.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Lord save us from Utopians! Raw Vegan Labourite plans to ban meat consumption
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2015, 12:58:10 pm »
I was just about to buy into the Corbyn agenda until hearing about this. He is being portrayed as a man who will take control of the out of control bankers and wage war against the war lords. Julian Assange publicly stated that if he does not tone down his anti war, anti establishment policies he will be taken out(either politically through dirty tricks, or physically) Time will tell if he is truly a brave man or will he duck and run like the Greeks when the troika comes for its pound of flesh.

And WTF about Cameron and Piggate, Is it for real??? If so then Politics in the Uk have just gone from bad to bestial. Its sad that a man can order the bombing and murder of innocent human lives and get elected to the highest office in the UK, but if that man puts his penis in a dead pig the his political career is over.

Looks like the Brits are going to be forced to chose between a War pig/pig fucker or a control freak communist.... yikes the people of the Uk have a really tough choice there.

I guess it boils down to how neutered is the public? Will they accept a government taxes and restricted on meat consumption just as they accepted shock and awe?

Tyranny reigns from all sides.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 01:18:31 pm by sabertooth »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Lord save us from Utopians! Raw Vegan Labourite plans to ban meat consumption
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2015, 06:32:05 pm »

And WTF about Cameron and Piggate, Is it for real??? If so then Politics in the Uk have just gone from bad to bestial. Its sad that a man can order the bombing and murder of innocent human lives and get elected to the highest office in the UK, but if that man puts his penis in a dead pig the his political career is over.
I missed this one despite reading the Daily Mail all the time. Of course, reading online means missing out on some stories. Cameron will  survive.Power corrupts, and all politicians have some secrets they want to hide. In this case,  these  decadent initiation rituals are what all these debauched Oxford etc. societies do, anyway, so no one will impeach Cameron. Besides, there are worse things out there such as a massive cover-up of big-time paedophiles such as Lord Janner. As regards Corbyn and Cameron, well, as one wit put it, the essential question is:- "which is worse? F*cking a pig or f*cking Diane Abbott? ".
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2015, 12:40:58 am »
The fact that there is a media silence in the BBC Regarding Piggate, makes one suspect the validity of the scandal. Max Keiser slammed cameron on the issue. In the US we have the scull and bones society that has very similar initiation rituals. These rituals in themselves, though as depraved as they may be are not the real issue. The Issue is that throughout the entire political career of these major power brokers of the west there is a secrete society of overlords who possess incriminating knowledge which they can use to keep their puppets in line. In the Case of Cameron it seems like he did not pay enough respect to one of these overlords who leaked the scandal out of spite. This is merely the tip of the iceberg and leads one to speculate on what other more heinous acts and skeletons such figures are hiding.

"which is worse? F*cking a pig or f*cking Diane Abbott? ".

Well I guess there is only one way to find out ;)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 12:46:22 am by sabertooth »

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2015, 01:38:54 am »
I would not call Lord Ashcroft an "overlord" even if wags like to point out that his nickname is "Blofeld". He just wrote the revelatory book because Cameron did not have the sense to appoint him to government in 2010, despite the fact that Lord Ashcroft had been funding the Tories for decades.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 04:11:44 am by TylerDurden »
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2015, 05:14:20 pm »
More vegan totalitarianism:-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3250315/Bloody-protest-against-animal-holocaust-Campaigners-want-meat-BANNED-cover-fake-gore-sprawl-Paris-square.html

The real trouble is that far too many people nowadays  cannot stand reason and want to just "emote" mindlessly.Egalitarianism is to blame for veganism, ultimately.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2015, 02:33:01 am »

Is paris really the place for vegans, I thought most French people in general loved their meat bloody rare?

I will be in Paris next month and would be willing to lead a counter strike , only with real blood...

We need our own holiday, lets have a Carnival of carnage, and a celebration of the flesh!

Imagine if there were a few souls brave enough to join me? We could drag out a whole sheep carcass, cut it open and start devouring it raw while drinking blood on those same streets. It could start a movement, at the very least it would be a way to get the word out about the Raw Paleo lifestyle.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2015, 04:15:16 am »
Or you might get locked up in a straightjacket. Bear Grylls and Daniel Vitalis have done such things but only in order to shock not inform, really, and both were carefully staged under  TV cameras. We really need an experienced  PR man, that was what was always missing. Incidentally, your past forays re making our diet known  were pretty impressive.
" Ron Paul.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2015, 07:10:13 am »
... We really need an experienced  PR man...

Just thinking out loud here.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2015, 07:57:49 am »
By the time somebody with real PR skills is eating this diet, we'll already be mainstream.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2015, 09:00:01 am »
By the time somebody with real PR skills is eating this diet, we'll already be mainstream.
I wish I had your optimism. The trouble is we need a charismatic guru, and few gurus would find our diet a lucrative way of making a profit. I mean, there are no profitable supplements to sell, diet books generate interest but not much profit, and so on. Most of us steered clear of gurus and went our own paths soon after going in for RVAF diets.

And how can we ever become mainstream? I mean, the big corporations, supermarkets et al, all depend on processed foodstuffs with a long shelf_life, but raw foods do not have such(well, OK, there is "high-meat", but that will take a lot longer to convince the public of its usefulness).
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2015, 09:09:15 am »
I think the whole point of the thread is that, we as a community dedicated to the idea that human beings evolved as meat eaters cannot just wait for the right person to come in and save the day.  Our values are under attack, and although on the one hand it seems absurd that they will ever do away with our right to eat meat altogether , it seems very likely that a small group of militant vegans could push through laws that heavily tax and regulate meat consumption making it very difficult to afford or obtain the kind of high amounts of high quality animal foods needed to flourish and thrive.

A well known and respected PR rep would be a great advantage, but my life is now and as unpolished and raw as I may be around the edges, if I were to be joined by about a dozen other hard core raw paleos dragging a sheep carcass down the streets of Paris with cameras rolling covered in blood and reveling with abandon, it would have an impact...Even if it was to only make a few thousand tabloid press readers aware that we exist. It could create a ripple effect and make a lasting impression on people who then could be lead to the seek out the truth for themselves.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2015, 09:44:12 am »
People are waking up, Geoff. Who had heard of raw food diets 20 years ago? For that matter, who had heard of raw paleo 10 years ago? 

You couldn't get sushi in most smaller US cities 20 years ago. Now sushi places are everywhere.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk