Author Topic: PARASITES!  (Read 6759 times)

Offline wild_is_free

• Forager
    • View Profile
PARASITES!
« on: October 06, 2015, 11:22:13 am »
I have a crisis parasite overload! I am straight up DOWN FOR THE COUNT. Any raw-meaters who've been in the same boat want to share their experience? Of course we'll always have some amount of parasites eating raw meat, but how do you keep it at the symbiosis level? I know things like DE, oil of oregano, garlic, other various herbs, etc. are supposed to help, but is there anything anyone does in terms of prevention? Like soaking cuts in vinegar and garlic, etc.? PLEASE, I'm desperate! I don't want to have to stop eating raw meat, I'm super depressed here!  :'(

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: PARASITES!
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2015, 11:27:38 am »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2015, 08:24:29 pm »
www.humaworm.com works for parasites.
I've used it, it works.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline wild_is_free

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2015, 05:56:46 am »
So is this something you use regularly while continuing to eat raw? Sorry for being a dumb noob, I get that I'm annoying and no one wants to bother with retards like me. This is just all very new to me, and I have to do all my own research, ask questions, etc. 'cause I don't personally know anyone who follows this lifestyle and there isn't much information even on the web from people or organizations that actually have experience. Does anyone soak their meat in anything at all, or is this just unnecessary? I was thinking about experimenting with this. Some people do it for marinades prior to cooking I've heard.

Offline wild_is_free

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2015, 06:01:53 am »
I'm sorry people think I'm trolling? Lol why? I'm seriously just trying to ask questions and learn. Jeez. Sorry if I offended anyone. :(

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2016, 05:44:22 am »
parasites are good for you

http://gut.bmj.com/content/54/1/87.full
-----------

Offline HelpMeToHelpEwe

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2016, 12:17:31 am »
Tyler that was a huge Dick move Brother. What the hell were you thinking??? Call a newbie a troll when they are legitimately concerned about something that is very real for them (remember that the detox microorganisms in the body can facilitate in people coming off a SAD SWD, CAN be lethal for people if not modulated correctly)??

I'm sorry WiF, Ty is jaded and someone callous sometimes, probably not getting enough K2....or love. I love you Ty, I love your wrinkly butt and bushy brows. In any case, WiF, humaworm is a good reset once or twice per year. But get ready for a zoological extravaganza in your stool. You will see beings of all shapes and sizes coming out and your health should improve immensely right after this and then gut balance will be a lot easier to obtain/maintain IF you are eating mostly biologically appropriate, molecularly intact food AND especially those in particular to remediate however you got toxic in your past...usually due to industrial components like nonfood foodstuffs and pharmaceuticals in different forms. Meaning the name of the game will be melting, dissolving and dislodging that stuff from your cellular make up, which will involve a significant period of detox at the 'end' of which you should feel almost reborn :) With Love, HMtHE

Offline wild_is_free

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2016, 05:25:52 am »
I just want to thank the few people who actually bothered to help. I have realized that parasites really ARE good for you in continuing my research and experience, and have come to understand why what happened to me did. Thank you!!!! :3

Offline Durian

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2017, 10:30:19 pm »
What is the protocol for humaworm? Almost no mode of action or ingredient info on their website. Does one 120 capsule bag enough to fix the issue?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk