Author Topic: interesting. Night shades are good for us. The problem is related with SUN ONLY  (Read 8947 times)

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
Here, the new reseach by Dr Jack Kruse,''Most people think nicotine is bad for us because they associate its use with smoking or dipping tobacco. What few people know is that nicotine is common in foods we eat and has a medicinal effect on Mitochondrial function via NAD+. This is especially true in muscular function. My members have heard this before and how one might consider bio-hacking nicotine when they are struggling. It certainly is a better hack than using coffee. Fewer people seem to know that the mammals have nicotinic receptors that are found in the neuromuscular junctions of somatic muscles. http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199308053290619''

http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199308053290619

''Further more, he claims,'' And note these veggies with tons of nicotine tend to be the ones the paleo diet tells you to exclude. They believe the nonsense of them being toxins instead of realizing that people react to them because they are already UV light deficient. When you are ill or stressed you are leaking ELF-UV chronically. Adding things that have the capability to give back UV light will cause you a initial reaction until allostasis recovers. Paleo is like a Disney movie, they tell you to eat bacon and carbs to make all you body issues go away in 90 short animated minutes. It makes you feel better for a short time, before reality sets in, and you realize paleo set you back decades. You have to repair your light cycles first before you do anything else.''
bugs or country chickens

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
I don't enjoy nicotine. It makes me jittery.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Please, check back why nicotine is important. We are ALL deficient on UV light from sun. Once we solve this, we can all tolerate night shades. No one needs to start smoke to get nicotine. But we definitely make an experiment on this
bugs or country chickens

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
I still use a little snuff tobacco occasionally. This is for my nose which is too narrow etc. Mostly, the dust just makes my nose full of mucus and I sneeze most of it out afterwards and feel better able to breathe through my nose,  so I probably get little benefit from any nicotine content.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
I also find it interesting why people with schizophrenia  like to smoke
bugs or country chickens

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
bugs or country chickens