Author Topic: HELLO EVERYBODY !!  (Read 5831 times)

Offline iloverugby1

• Forager
    • View Profile
    • BEST DIET FORMULA
HELLO EVERYBODY !!
« on: April 07, 2009, 01:51:33 am »
Hello Everyone! oops! Its very nice to be here. I m a Dr. and senior rugby player too. I am here to share and to learn with you!
Dr. MARRY JOHN, Sr.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Re: HELLO EVERYBODY !!
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 05:49:24 am »
I don't mean to offend, but why does your gender read male Dr Marry John sr and your photo look female?  I hope you are staying away from drug patches and starvation diets, you don't look skinny.  We're on a raw paleo diet here.  Have you read anything about it?  Our diet will help you take off those unwanted pounds.  You'll be surprised, it's very different than what you've tried and sold.  It's very nice to have you here. 
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline lex_rooker

• Trailblazer
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 12:48:09 pm »
Welcome aboard.  There is a lot of content here and suggest you look at some of the archives if you haven't already.  No interest in sports at all so can't comment on rugby, whatever that is.....

Lex

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 06:57:41 pm »
Welcome aboard.  There is a lot of content here and suggest you look at some of the archives if you haven't already.  No interest in sports at all so can't comment on rugby, whatever that is.....

Lex

Rugby is THE most important sport of all time and originates in the UK! It involves carrying a ball around rather than kicking it(for the most part). American Football is basically a 2nd-rate version of rugby, except that those playing American Football have to wear shoulder-pads and helmets because they're a bunch of sissies. Rugby-players, by contrast,  are macho guys who don't wear such protective gear and happily endure injuries such as broken legs and concusssion, from time to time.

*It has been said of rugby players(by comparison to soccer-players(what you call football-players) that they are hooligans on the pitch and gentlemen off the pitch, whereas soccer/football-players are hooligans off the pitch and gentlemen(ie sissies) on the pitch).*
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline iloverugby1

• Forager
    • View Profile
    • BEST DIET FORMULA
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2009, 11:06:32 pm »
yes guys,

I used to play it before and fan of it. But now, I mainly concentrate on maintaining fitness. So, lets start discussion on diet, fitness, nutrition etc.
Dr. MARRY JOHN, Sr.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2009, 12:23:29 am »
Ban when your ready...
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

William

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2009, 02:17:51 am »
Rugby is THE most important sport of all time and originates in the UK!

Surely you jest.
Everyone knows that the most important sport of all time is hockey.
Still true even after some of the best were sent south to colonize a neighbouring American country.

William

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2009, 02:33:56 am »
yes guys,

I used to play it before and fan of it. But now, I mainly concentrate on maintaining fitness. So, lets start discussion on diet, fitness, nutrition etc.

Diet - I would assume that the diet of hockey players is mostly beer and poutine, but for us the currently fashionable is pemmican. Based on the successful (healthwise) experience of the past 100,000 years or so. You can google "Lex Rooker pemmican" and get the skinny.

Fitness - When I get the urge to exercise I lie down 'til it goes away. No kidding, paleofood results in fitness.

Nutrition - All nutrients are in fat raw meat. Prevents aging. I think the brown spots on the back of my hands are fading. I am not yet faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, able to jump tall women with a single bound, but given another 40 years of pemmican (estimate by Aajonus Vonderplantiz) who knows?

Welcome to the forum. Warning - some of us think we have a sense of humour.

Satya

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2009, 02:56:26 am »
Ban when your ready...

I agree.  Since when does a US doctor not know what gender to choose; and if female, the Sr. after the name is quite strange.  But my apologies if I am mistaken.  Certainly, a peek at the good doctor's website tells a story.

President of Deluded Fruitcakes Anonymous, aka Satya

JaX

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2009, 05:34:13 am »
Looks like a clear spammer/advertiser to me

Satya

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2009, 10:00:35 am »
The LEAST that moderators/Craig administrator can do is check the IP address of people joining to see if the country flag lines up with IP.  I realize spammers can use virus infected computers in different countries as a poxy, so it's not a fool proof thing.  BUT, we have one guy from Antarctica, too.  I mean, hello?  Did his IP address match up with that?  Is he really there doing research?  If not, why even have flags? 

To swallow this BS is so laughable I have to wonder at the validity of rpd in the modern world!  Andrew, zero carb surfer dude at least has his head on straight on this!  I think I'll follow him.  And Rawzi too.  Why isn't she like a moderator or something???

I would venture to say that Dr. Rugby is not a female - certainly not the one in the photo - and is not a native English speaker (obviously).  S/he/it posted the exact same hello on zero carb, fyi.  And people there at least hit it up on the UK / US issues that come up.

Queen of Reason, aka Satya

Satya

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2009, 10:28:21 am »
My guess is India.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2009, 02:37:26 pm »
ip address showed canada.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2009, 09:42:12 pm »
Actually, Satya, we  mods all were rather suspicious.  Plus, if all websites  were to ban everyone who  wrongly registered a different country as their origin, then I would have been banned from numerous forums/websites as I've, on occasion, put in the wrong country (eg:- uzbekistan/united states) on some forums, due to haste.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 12:45:40 am by TylerDurden »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2009, 11:28:39 am »
    Hi Satya.  Thank you.  That's my approach.  I tend confront >: them fast when I am positive that they are uncaring, ignorant or disconnected scammer spammers.  You saw how obvious Dr Rugby Sr was.  I like knowing whatever they are presenting.  I went to his/her website before -X  replying, I almost always do, or I Google it.  I don't necessarily think my way is the superior way, it just feels right to me.  Maybe I'm just on imagine I'm moderator automatic pilot.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk