Author Topic: Possible link between Oxitec's GM mosquito and the Zika outbreak  (Read 4962 times)

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Possible link between Oxitec's GM mosquito and the Zika outbreak
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 03:44:26 pm »
Interfering with Nature always seems to lead to disaster in the end. Reminds me of the thalidomide epidemic.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 12:32:59 am »
My thought exactly. The smartest human(s) only understand a fraction of what goes on in a living being, how it to successfully gets in tune with the environment, and with other living beings, etc...

Releasing such creatures in the wild because "Ugh, no more tests! They've been working on this project long enough, and we payed a lot to make it happen. Lets see it do stuff already" shows the lack of concern and mental maturity of these people.

But who knows, maybe the conspiracy theorists are right for once and they are really releasing the GM mosquitoes as a scare tactic for pop control...
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 12:57:39 am by JeuneKoq »

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Cheers
Al

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2016, 11:11:51 am »
A rumour went around saying this Zika virus diversion is to cover up the vaccination program they did months ago that actually caused microcephaly.

New Tdap vaccine causing Microcephaly in Brazil, ZIKA is a scapegoat!!

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3072973/pg1
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2016, 11:52:59 am »
Im calling Hoax on this!

Zika is no more harmful than the common flu....most people who contract it dont even show symptoms, only people who are already weak suffer the symptoms of a viral detox...and the Microscopically claims are bogus. The actual confirmed cases are much lower than originally claimed, and the link between the virus and shrunken baby brains is inconclusive.....Microcephaly can be caused by a number of things, such as pesticides( like what they have been spraying in everyone's yard to kill the mosquitoes. There are over 25,000 cases of Microcephaly in the US every year.

You cannot cure disease by killing the bugs in the environment which carry the viral messages needed to balance the organizms within the environment. It is my view that blood sucking insects may serve a valuable a role in inoculation of their host with the antibodies needed to align themselves to the environment.....The swampy and damp environments where mosquitoes thrive are also the same places where molds, mildews, amoebas, and other bio-toxin producing organisms live...these viruses spread by insects could be in some way inoculating their host with the genetic information needed to mitigate the adverse effects of the other cannibalistic microbes..."THERE HAS TO BE A REASON FOR THE EXISTENCE OF THESE VIRUSES IN NATURE!" Every Plant and animal alive on this planet has had their genetic code shaped by viral DNA.

If they were able to destroy all the disease carrying insects in the world, without eliminating the conditions from which the disease truly arise then the sickness will merely change form... just like how HIV emerged right after Small Pox was wiped out...or how after polio was "successfully" vaccinated against, more people than ever began to develop a whole slew of other degenerative conditions.

Diseases are not eliminated with magic concoctions, only by correcting imbalances in the environment !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2x8Rm7dJvk

The situation in Brazil reeks of a conspiracy by the west to punish the Brics nations that dont bow to their supremacy....This could be sabotage.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 11:58:09 am by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2016, 01:12:17 pm »
For a supposed depopulationist epidemic, it is certainly not killing enough people. 
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 01:18:18 pm by TylerDurden »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2016, 09:15:48 pm »
For a supposed depopulationist epidemic, it is certainly not killing enough people. 

The game plan is to stoke up enough public fear the pharma companies will start formulating and making trials for a VACCINE against the ZIKA virus.

Watch this over the next years.  This is how it is done.  Rinse and repeat.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2016, 12:48:16 pm »
The agenda if there is one may be more about population control than elimination...then again there may be something of Idiocracy at work within the Confederacy of Dunces which run our world health watchdog organizations. The compartmentalization is so established within the bureaucracy which oversees these emergent Viral Outbreaks, that most of the people in these organizations believe in whatever propaganda is passed down to them by the higher ups. Im not sure if anybody at any level of authority in these institutions truly understands the nature of viral illness, nor do they realize the insanity behind any attempts to eradicate viral phenomenon that have been an inseparable part of all biological life on this planet since the beginning.

In order to remain relevant the proselytizers of the pharmacological religion must regularly initiate false narrative nefarious scenarios  which will be used by the media to give credence to their despotism without ever going deep enough into the underlying issues that will wake the masses up to the deception. By following the "problem reaction solution" protocol, the establishment can reinforce their authority, without letting the truth get out of hand.

THERE ARE BY FAR MUCH MORE PRESSING HEALTH ISSUES AT HAND, than running all over the world releasing GMO bugs in the hope of stomping out arbitrarily chosen phantom menaces !...but if these corrupted entities were forced to do their jobs and investigate real issues such as why there are 25,000 babies born every year in the US with Microcephaly? then their cover as shills for the money behind the operations being conducted, would be called out as the frauds they are.

So by raising the false flag alarm time and time again, be it Bird flu, pig flu, Ebola, or the Zika, the gatekeepers of the "Medical industrial complex" are able to distract from the true underlying socioeconomically and environmental apartheid which is at the core of the threats to the heath of the whole holistic human entity.   
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 01:02:36 pm by sabertooth »

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2016, 06:27:38 am »
Apparently the tap water of Brazil has been laced with a Monsanto insecticide since 2014.
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/doctors-groups-deny-microcephaly-zika-connection-blame-monsanto-linked-pesticide-birth-defects/

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2016, 07:38:53 am »
Very interesting find, Saber.

This is the definition of selective memory. Money makes you forget the people you're trusting to protect your population, are also the people that sprayed Viet-Nam with Agent Orange, which is responsible for a vast number of birth defects in the country. The soil is still infected with AO to this day, and some VietNamese babies are born with birth defects because of it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2613038/40-years-Agent-Orange-heartbreaking-pictures-babies-Vietnam-born-horrific-defects.html

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk