Author Topic: Bowels - only meat  (Read 6116 times)

Offline Pumkin

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Bowels - only meat
« on: March 11, 2016, 03:30:43 am »
I've learned that I get really nervous having to poop when I'm around anyone, esp my husband. We will be staying in a hotel this week for 4 days so I know this means I don't go, not our of conscious choice just don't get the urge and trying makes it worse.
Question, if I only eat meat (no produce but I may have some fruit out of I'll be in the tropics!) will this allow my colon to be empty and not piling up hardening stools?
I'm very regular otherwise, but traveling no matter what even taking best laxatives - nothing moves.

Thank you :)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Bowels - only meat
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2016, 06:42:36 am »
Well, people eating high-meat-only report getting hardly any stools as it all predigests itself 99%. I think raw meat just produces fewer stools than carbs, judging from my own experience. If you ever want to poo, eat raw sauerkraut, it works for me anyway...
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Pumkin

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2016, 09:55:25 am »
Thank you Tyler, I remember your only meat experiment from a long time ago, I need to go back and find that. For me it's mental, thinking about hypnosis or somethin else to release the anxiety about using bathroom outside of my own home.
It will be raw sushi grade fish for me right now, don't have raw meat at the resort were going to.  Pretty sure they'd ban me from the hotel if I brought that  :o

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2016, 10:42:53 am »
Thank you Tyler, I remember your only meat experiment from a long time ago, I need to go back and find that. For me it's mental, thinking about hypnosis or somethin else to release the anxiety about using bathroom outside of my own home.
It will be raw sushi grade fish for me right now, don't have raw meat at the resort were going to.  Pretty sure they'd ban me from the hotel if I brought that  :o

I've been kicked out of a hotel for raw fish before.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2016, 11:32:14 am »
You might find it a relief ( excuse the pun ) to simply share your situation with your husband, and that way you could work out a system where he goes for a walk at the appropriate time to give you some privacy.     Leeks, radishes, cabbage, sunchokes,  celery, asperagus, are all good foods to enjoy raw that help with maintaining bowel movements especially because they support healthy bacteria and don't seem to interfere with protein digestion.   I eat them in between my meat meals as snacks.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2016, 08:37:40 pm »
Good ideas, Van.

Offline Pumkin

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2016, 01:03:38 am »
It's me, he knows and known for a long time. I was raised not to fart and never poo if ppl were around, it was shamed as something humans do that's dirty, which is just ridiculous but that imprint is something I have been working on.  I got over the fart thing but I get anxiety if I have to poo if someone is around esp my husband. I'm looking at hypnotherapy or pysch-k (dr. Bruce lipton). I've also been told past life trauma is involved by a medium I know personally whose never been wrong yet with myself or those I know who ask her for help. but I'm not sure about it being tied to a past life experience bc how would I know unless I recollect it.

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2016, 01:36:01 am »
Maybe you died on the toilet in a past life, Game of Thrones style.

(Spoiler Alert)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMoNv6yOSCQ

That's why you're never comfortable going there when people are around.
I'm only half-joking.

Offline Pumkin

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2016, 07:39:51 am »
Lol😂 Maybe so 👍🏻👍🏻

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk