Author Topic: Freelee update  (Read 5316 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Freelee update
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 06:32:38 pm »
What a disservice she does to the raw movement by existing.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2016, 09:24:10 pm »
I viewed and listened to her and I found nothing wrong with that video of Freelee about the word "orthorexia"... which I agree is a bullshit word.  Properly puts in their place those who do not care what they put into their bodies.

I do disagree with the 2nd video where she chastises meat eaters and dairy drinkers who know the animal cruelty that is happening and still patronize those products. 

Note that we raw paleo dieters try to buy healthier meats thus well cared for animals.  But not everyone can afford nor do thay have access to healthier meats.  They just want to live themselves.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2016, 11:11:29 pm »
I am curious? As  a person living in a 3rd-world-country, do you find it difficult to regularly  obtain   raw              high -grade 100% grassfed or raw wild-game food or raw  wildcaught seafood?
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2016, 11:38:56 pm »
I am curious? As  a person living in a 3rd-world-country, do you find it difficult to regularly  obtain   raw              high -grade 100% grassfed or raw wild-game food or raw  wildcaught seafood?

Wild game is hard to come by because we do not have much forest cover left.

100% grass fed is possible when you know where to look, and I'd rather not share it on line where I get mine.

Wild caught sea food is easy every single day, we live in an archipelago, in the biggest metropolis where wholesale sea food is trucked in daily.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2016, 02:51:37 am »
I had similiar issues as regards raw, grassfed sources in the UK as they were minimal. Being right next to the coast is also very useful as well, but preferably near an ocean instead of a mere sea.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 05:03:38 pm by TylerDurden »
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2016, 07:21:20 am »

I cant be too mean to Freelee, she doesn't seem to be a bad person, though its obvious she is very detached from the reality of most of the worlds people who could never afford to eat the way she does.

I say it would be much, much, much, more difficult to thrive off a Freely kind of vegan diet in third world circumstances, compared to a Raw paleo diet..... for the average resourceful and well attuned human being.   

I bet she spends an absolute fortune for her to be able to obtain the right balance of vegetable based fats and proteins to be able to subsist on. All those complex combinations of foods shipped in from all over cant be cheap.

She is suggesting that everyone can live healthily without consuming animals, but the sheer complexity and expense of her own diet is way beyond what the average person outside the first world could ever afford. I would openly challenge her to try and support her vegetarian diet if she were to have to live in third world circumstances. 

I bet if you take away all the first world high dollar goodies and Drop me and her off in a wilderness that I could outlast her.....
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 10:26:57 am by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2016, 07:39:12 am »
I bet she spends an absolute fortune for her to be able to obtain the right balance of vegetable based fats and proteins to be able to subsist on. All those complex combinations of foods shipped in from all over cant be cheap.

I'm sure she in particular spends a lot of money on food, but it's not that expensive to eat prety much the same way as long as you're willing to eat non-organic and not a very large variety of foods. There's cheap local fruits in most countries, and grains are cheap by default. She mostly avoids fats and proteins altogether, and lives primarily on fructose and starch.

I bet you if take away all the first world high dollar goodies and Drop me and her off in a wilderness that I could outlast her.....

Well of course you would because in the wilderness, there's pretty much nothing but meat to eat. Which is also something to consider when evaluating the merits of her diet versus yours.

Fruits are regional and seasonal, and tubers are hard to find. You can always find meat, it's just a matter of if you can catch and kill the animal for it.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2016, 07:52:26 am »
Plus the fact that she has not given birth to any children is a big red flag.

How much more nutrition does creating a new life need to consume?

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2016, 08:03:40 am »
I was speaking within the context of what makes for an optimal human diet....Freelee advocates vegetarianism as the most optimal diet for all people, and personally spends a fortune to insure she gets the best of everything....but for a great number of people even if they wanted to be like freelee, economic limitations would force them to compromise greatly on the quality and variety of the foods that she depends on in order to sustain herself.

I was pointing out her lack of consideration or compassion for the fact that there are multitudes of people who could never attain the necessary material wealth to live as optimally as she does..... I also find it dishonest how she ignores the reality that there are numbers of very poor individuals such as the Siberian Reindeer Herders, the bushmen, the sea gypsies, and many other indigenous humans who can live very well on meat based diets. These individuals in many cases would never be able to live healthily on a freelee vegan diet, given the environmental circumstances.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 10:15:44 am by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2016, 08:34:55 am »
Plus the fact that she has not given birth to any children is a big red flag.

Her boyfriend had a vasectomy. Not only that, but he's proud of that and he encourages every other guy to get one too. And she's even worse, she believes that every man/boy should have a mandatory vasectomy, and then you'd have to get a license from the State to have it reversed.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2016, 08:38:46 am »
I was speaking within the context of what makes for an optimal human diet....Freelee advocates vegetarianism as the most optimal diet for all people, and personally spends a fortune to insure she gets the best of everything....but for a great number of people even if they wanted to be like freelee, economic limitations would force them to compromise greatly on the quality and variety of the foods that she depends on in order to sustain herself.

She believes that the variety and quality of foods she consumes is only maybe 5 or 10% of what makes her healthy. She believes that any diet based on fruit and/or starch is vastly superior to any other potential diet. And starch alone is the cheapest diet you can eat in pretty much all of the world. Such as the Dr. McDougall diet, which is mostly all starch.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2016, 09:10:25 am »
Her boyfriend had a vasectomy. Not only that, but he's proud of that and he encourages every other guy to get one too. And she's even worse, she believes that every man/boy should have a mandatory vasectomy, and then you'd have to get a license from the State to have it reversed.

Oh... she is for demographic suicide.

That figures... suicidal maniac.

Communist, totalitarian too.

Masquerading as a health guru.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2016, 09:15:15 am »
So many reasons that she is a disservice to the movement.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk