Author Topic: Raw placenta story  (Read 9045 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Raw placenta story
« on: April 07, 2016, 10:36:10 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3527796/Mother-says-placenta-smoothie-helped-postnatal-depression.html

The above is about a new phenomenon where mothers eat their placenta, though most seem to prefer it  eaten in a processed, pre-cooked form. Anyway, it makes sense as a method to prevent postnatal depression.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Raw placenta story
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2016, 05:36:26 am »
Yes, commonly suggested in our home birthing Facebook group.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2016, 06:05:34 am »
Not a "new" phenomenon! I learned about this when I was having children in the 70s and 80s, and it was not "new" then, either. I think it is an ancient tradition.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2016, 12:35:43 pm »
Yeah I'm pretty sure I learned about this in school studying Greek Mythology.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2016, 05:27:24 pm »
It seems history does indeed repeat itself all the time, and few ever learn anything from it!
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2016, 07:44:18 pm »
The first time I heard about it was about 10 years ago when Tom Cruise said he was gonna eat his wives' placenta (raw?) after she gave birth to their baby. I'm not one to follow celebrity gossip, but I saw that somewhere and it drew my interest.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2016, 10:49:49 pm »
It seems history does indeed repeat itself all the time, and few ever learn anything from it!

From my perspective, it seems The Daily Mail repeats history, calls it new, and attracts gullible readers. It's their marketing strategy, and you fell for it.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2016, 11:36:40 pm »
From my perspective, it seems The Daily Mail repeats history, calls it new, and attracts gullible readers. It's their marketing strategy, and you fell for it.
Well, what on Earth do you expect? For me to acknowledge also articles from The Guardian or the Daily Telegraph or the Daily Mirror or the Sun? One has to accept the lesser of a number of evils!
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2016, 12:18:25 am »
“That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons that history has to teach.”
Aldous Huxley.

Placenta eating is something primordial which goes back before history, even herbivore mamas will instinctively lick the after birth off their new born.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2016, 12:25:56 am »
Well, what on Earth do you expect?

What difference would it make if you knew my expectations? nevertheless, thanks for asking.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2016, 02:29:30 am »
What difference would it make if you knew my expectations? nevertheless, thanks for asking.
Well, all newspapers are as bad....
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2016, 02:40:27 am »
Whatever the case, you proved a good point, that there is never really anything really new.....
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2016, 06:43:53 am »
"What has been will be again,
    what has been done will be done again;
    there is nothing new under the sun." Solomon
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2016, 11:37:50 pm »
“That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons that history has to teach.”
Aldous Huxley.

Placenta eating is something primordial which goes back before history, even herbivore mamas will instinctively lick the after birth off their new born.

That's right, it's considered a bad sign if they don't eat it because it might mean they are having a problem although sometimes it gets dirty and they wont eat it and sometimes a dog gets it lol.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk