Author Topic: ANCIENT HUMAN METROPOLIS FOUND IN AFRICA 200,000 yrs old  (Read 11238 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: ANCIENT HUMAN METROPOLIS FOUND IN AFRICA 200,000 yrs old
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2016, 08:09:49 am »
https://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2015/01/15/johan-engelbrecht-exposes-michael-tellinger-live-on-ccn/

Has nothing to do with the Ancient Human Metropolis found in Africa!

Plus the English is horrible... painful to listen to, but I did listen to it.  Just because you randomly searched for a critique... which amounted to nothing.

And the topic more on character assassination linked to the politics in South Africa.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2016, 03:09:25 pm »
There is definitely an extremely unhealthy insistence on a higher authority in most humans whether it involves beliefs in a fictional God or fictional aliens, let alone the  absurd trust in real-life higher authority such as politicians or kings etc., all of whom are invariably corrupt or flawed  in some way, even the benevolent ones. Max Stirner had a point in decrying this kind of slave-mentality combined with human hubris. After all, if God or aliens existed, why oh why would they even care one whit about the human species?
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2016, 09:14:23 am »
http://www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/michael-tellinger-and-the-counterfactual-romance-of-ancient-astronauts

BULLSHIT article that has nothing to do with the MILLIONS of STONE CIRCLES and many other ruins scattered in South Africa.

http://www.news24.com/MyNews24/Debunking-Giants-in-the-Granites-20130514

BULLSHIT article that has nothing to do with the MILLIONS of STONE CIRCLES and many other ruins scattered in South Africa.

Getting sloppy with the debunking tries there my friend.

What you need is some other EXPERTS who will examine the SAME RUINS in the millions around South Africa and tell a different tale, a different theory.  Character assassinating Michael Tellinger does not dismiss the ACTUAL EXISTENCE of all those millions of ruins around.

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2016, 09:46:29 am »
There is definitely an extremely unhealthy insistence on a higher authority in most humans whether it involves beliefs in a fictional God or fictional aliens, let alone the  absurd trust in real-life higher authority such as politicians or kings etc., all of whom are invariably corrupt or flawed  in some way, even the benevolent ones. Max Stirner had a point in decrying this kind of slave-mentality combined with human hubris. After all, if God or aliens existed, why oh why would they even care one whit about the human species?

And your "unhealthy insistence on a higher authority" of scientists who are trained, much like religious characters, to follow existing "scientific" beliefs which have strong inertia are very difficult to change.

What percentage of scientists believe in raw food?
They can't be all that clever then can they!

Although I agree with you that there is no need to bring aliens or gods into things, other than what they have done as a result of a belief in gods and the exploitation of people by religious systems.

I enjoyed seeing Tellinger's' discoveries and even his theories about stone structures being used for energy harvesting are interesting, especially when coupled with knowledge about the Electric Universe Theories (where electro magnetic forces play a far greater role in the universe than the current gravity centric theories). As our solar system travels through our galaxy our exposure to interstellar electric currents and cosmic rays varies dramatically and this might explain why some of these stone structures were built. I was disappointed though when he started heading off talking about aliens for which there is no evidence or need.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 01:23:47 pm by Alive »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2016, 02:53:13 pm »
I do NOT view  scientists as being of higher authority. Besides, almost all  of the studies I cite do not favour raw diets, anyway, they simply are useful in explaining why cooked diets are unhealthy re toxins in cooked foods.

As regards all the stone circles in southern Africa, I find it absurd to suggest that aliens built them. I mean, technologically-advanced aliens  would inevitably use more modern materials than just stone! And it is also ridiculous and somewhat patronising to also imply that the resident Negroes in Africa were incapable of building a number of stone circles without alien help! But, I guess, one should not interfere with other peoples' religious beliefs....
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2016, 03:41:12 pm »
I do NOT view  scientists as being of higher authority. Besides, almost all  of the studies I cite do not favour raw diets, anyway, they simply are useful in explaining why cooked diets are unhealthy re toxins in cooked foods.

As regards all the stone circles in southern Africa, I find it absurd to suggest that aliens built them. I mean, technologically-advanced aliens  would inevitably use more modern materials than just stone! And it is also ridiculous and somewhat patronising to also imply that the resident Negroes in Africa were incapable of building a number of stone circles without alien help! But, I guess, one should not interfere with other peoples' religious beliefs....

This thread is NOT ABOUT ALIENS.

This thread is about stating that there is a gigantic metropolis... musical, energetic, strangely uniquely shaped and linked like grapes STONE CIRCLES in the MILLIONS strewn all across South Africa. 

And the estimate is 200,000 freaking years old.

200,000 YEAR OLD CIVILIZATION!!!!

What does that do to the current perceptions of the rise of humanity then?

What does this do then to the presumption about the EVOLUTION OF HUMANS?

If the mitochondrial EVE allegedly was around 200,000 to 250,000 freaking years ago... it means HUMANS IMMEDIATELY started CIVILIZATION.

And other stuff that should make all the beginnings of HUMANS be put into question.

SOUTH AFRICAn ruins need to be dug up, hordes of freaking archaeologists need to fly down there, billions in funding need to be spent to uncover this PAST FREAKING CIVILIZATION with MILLIONS structures, dig up the TENS OF THOUSANDS of ANCIENT PRE-HISTORIC GOLD MINES... so we can find out WHO THE FREAK ARE WE, and WHERE DID WE COME FROM?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2016, 04:47:32 pm »
Human hubris....

Tellinger's books are all about the notion that aliens created us:-

http://www.amazon.com/Slave-Species-Gods-History-Anunnaki/dp/1591431514

Humans are just a bunch of  slightly more evolved chimpanzees, nothing more....We have no special destiny nor are we unique or particularly gifted.

" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2016, 04:59:26 pm »
Human hubris....

Tellinger's books are all about the notion that aliens created us:-

http://www.amazon.com/Slave-Species-Gods-History-Anunnaki/dp/1591431514

Humans are just a bunch of  slightly more evolved chimpanzees, nothing more....We have no special destiny nor are we unique or particularly gifted.

Tyler, you are DENSE.

Not letting you make this topic IRRELEVANT.

SOUTH AFRICAn ruins need to be dug up, hordes of freaking archaeologists need to fly down there, billions in funding need to be spent to uncover this PAST FREAKING CIVILIZATION with MILLIONS structures, dig up the TENS OF THOUSANDS of ANCIENT PRE-HISTORIC GOLD MINES...

The allegation is 200,000 year old civilization.

So put up your contrarian EXPERTS to explain what the freaking ruins are.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2016, 05:26:40 pm »
The 200,000 years ago claim is laughable. This page gives a far more recent, more credible explanation:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Zimbabwe
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2016, 05:38:38 pm »
The 200,000 years ago claim is laughable. This page gives a far more recent, more credible explanation:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Zimbabwe

"...spanning an area of 722 hectares (1,780 acres) which, at its peak, could have housed up to 18,000 people."

As your link shows... only 18,000 people...

Your hypothesis of Great Zimbabwe making the 10 MILLION ++ stone circles DOES NOT COMPUTE.

The claim of a 200,000 year old metropolis still stays until somebody comes up with a better explanation then.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2016, 07:52:58 pm »
If civilization is 200,000 years old, then we should be somewhat better adapted to grain and dairy, thus raw paleo diets would be less relevant.

We might even have become no longer unable to eat 100% raw paleo!

;)
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2016, 08:54:44 pm »
If civilization is 200,000 years old, then we should be somewhat better adapted to grain and dairy, thus raw paleo diets would be less relevant.

We might even have become no longer unable to eat 100% raw paleo!

;)

It actually seems that way for most people.

Or they don't know they can do better because they've never felt better.

Or we are the few who do need to be on this diet.

-------

Another possibility is that the civilizations of old were not continuous... say a period of civilization... then uncivilized... then another period of civilization... then uncivilized.... I mean, take a look at those ice ages, and those great floods, or whatever cosmic change that could have happened like a gigantic solar flare kill shot or a pole reversal...

What gets me excited and I hope some people reading this are too... is that there are all these new archaeological finds and we are learning new things... brand new things that make you feel like a kid again.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 09:05:48 pm by goodsamaritan »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk