Author Topic: How to overcome addiction?  (Read 5010 times)

Offline Raw777

• Forager
    • View Profile
How to overcome addiction?
« on: April 26, 2016, 08:17:15 pm »
I just wanted to share this with you all..

First off, my raw paleo diet consists of raw fish and some fruits.
I feel strong and my libido is great compared to any other diet.

The problem is that Im having a very hard time detoxing all the beta carbolines and opioid peptides that come from cooked foods.
On this diet I feel like Im getting very hydrated and thats a good thing, but Im not used to it.
I have trouble falling asleep and sometimes I get anxiety attacks.
Very strange, but my anxiety is about my bloodpressure being too low and I do not know if this is rational or not.
A big part of me says its not rational at all, but in the moment of anxiety the thought takes me over.

Ive noticed that when I dehydrate myself by taking cooked food and especially salt, that my anxiety goes away and I can fall asleep.
The day after I feel horrible tho, and it takes at least 24 hours to feel hydrated again.

So Ive been in this cycle for a while now and I think Im gonna try really hot showers at night and see if that helps.
Any other advice is appreciated  :)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: How to overcome addiction?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2016, 09:56:06 pm »
Try some high-meat. Not in the small amounts that Aajonus recommended. More like half a plateful.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: How to overcome addiction? Magnesium deficiency?
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2016, 10:16:47 pm »
I would look into magnesium deficiency.

If you are near the ocean, go swim every day for a few days to and see how that fixes you.

If you are far from the ocean, buy yourself some magnesium oil and spray on some oil every day for a week and see how that fixes you.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2016, 01:06:55 am »
Very low blood pressure can be a problem, but at the end of the day it's your body that chooses what blood pressure is ideal for your situation, rather than the blood pressure determining what your health situation is.

I would recommend trying more red meats and eggs. If you can get a hold of it, blood from a healthy animal contains natural sodium that might help in raising blood pressure a bit, without the dangers of salt. Also, tomatoes and celery juice and watermelons are good ways to get natural sodium. I would also try eating the heart of various animals, as long as it's organic and raised on it's natural diet and environment. That might help strenghten your own heart if the reason for the low blood pressure is that your heart is debilitated and simply doesn't have the strenght to pump as hard as it should. If this is not available, red meat should also work in helping heal and rebuild the heart muscles, albeit more slowly.

If you are not against dairy, that might also help.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 01:15:05 am by dariorpl »
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2016, 01:38:38 am »
Anxiety is usually related to lack of dietary fat. At least 30% of your calories should be from fat, unless you have a medical issue that won't let you digest it.

You might want to try calcium/magnesium supplements (2:1 ratio of mag to cal), and some unrefined sea salt.

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2016, 05:57:16 am »
Eat more greens, especially in the early evening.
They are very grounding and will help you relax.
Green smoothies are an easy way to eat greens, and allow you to eat weeds like stinging nettle, thistle and clevers.

Offline Raw777

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2016, 09:54:11 pm »
Thank you all for your replys :).
Ive found the answer to my problem and would like to share it with you all.

Ive noticed the reason for my anxiety was fat and oils that I take in from time to time as it is promoted here to help digestion.
For me tho, I notice that BOTH fat and oil messes up my digestion alot and lowers my bloodpressure.

Ive added in some potatostarch and a little seasalt to clean the bowels from oils and fat and now my problem with both digestion and anxiety have dramatically decreased. Maybe its just a short term solution, but as for now Im happy that I got some relief.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2016, 06:31:49 pm »
all that sugar is causing your anxiety. Ditch the fruit, up the fat, and start eating high meat.

More red meat to up your blood pressure. Fruit and veg lower blood pressure.

Why are you eating oil? Oil is for cleansing, it is not food.

What kind of fat have you been eating, you cant get enough fat from fish. The tropical primitives who eat fish exclusively  as their meat eat coconuts for fat.
-----------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk