Author Topic: Unusually favourable pro-raw vegan diet article  (Read 2312 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Unusually favourable pro-raw vegan diet article
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2016, 11:43:19 pm »
Raw veganism is very popular nowadays. The very term raw food, raw diet or raw foodism is almost universally assumed to refer to a raw vegan diet. People hear raw food and the next thought that comes to their mind is that meat is bad for you and you should avoid it by eating raw foods only. Everywhere you go, you hear about how everybody needs to eat more fruits and vegetables. I'm not impressed.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2016, 12:36:36 am »
Our RVAF diet community gets a lot of ex-raw vegans. I was a raw vegan before doing this diet. The point being that some people find the notion of eating raw meat ghastly so start with more socially-acceptable raw plant foods then move on to raw dairy and finally start eating raw meat. So I have no problem with supporting raw vegan diets.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2016, 09:06:17 am »
Have to jump in and say one daughter is a raw vegan. It came about when she had children and saw what a regular diet was doing. I do not give advice, except I explain my experience, if I am pushed to, because it is not my place to preach. Her kids BTW are doing very well and I believe  she is open to eating raw meat, but that is her choice. She avoids dairy and grains.

It's kinda cool because she is into checking out the woods for mushrooms etc.

I come from a family that is/was very prone to preaching and getting very self-righteous about advice and I saw how destructive it can be.

Nowadays a raw vegan diet is a good start. Funny because even when I was vegan I could not imagine being a raw vegan.
Cheers
Al

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk