Author Topic: Share your Typical Menu for the Day  (Read 15898 times)

Offline Tundra

• Forager
    • View Profile
Share your Typical Menu for the Day
« on: April 19, 2009, 09:26:41 am »
Just started raw paleo, into it for a week now.

I'm running out of ideas how to diversify my breakfast, lunch, dinner...i want an alternative for my breakfast aside from raw eggs and fruits...

Can you share me yours... Thanks heaps.

Offline yon yonson

• Global Moderator
  • Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Share your Typical Menu for the Day
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 11:00:48 am »
breakfast: i never eat breakfast. i start getting hungry around noon

lunch: 1 pound raw grass fed brisket + 1/2 pound raw grass fed suet or marrow

Dinner: same as lunch

it sounds pretty plain, but honestly, i really look forward to eating my two meals. always excited. but i guess i've gotten used to eating this way over a couple months. i change it up a little every once in a while with raw salmon, pork, or (as of recently) chicken. at the beginning i was eating much more often but less per sitting and i was eating lots of fruit. my advice: get a hold of raw grass fed marrow. its by far my favorite food and i really think it was the key for me staying on the diet while enjoying it at the same time. after finding marrow, i developed a taste for all the other raw meats and fats. at the beginning i also ate lots of raw salmon as that tasted really good at the time. i guess the answer is: eat what is raw and tastes good (from the animal kingdom mostly) and make that a staple until you find other foods you like. my two cents. good luck

Offline lex_rooker

• Trailblazer
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 11:25:17 am »
Tundra,
I have absolutely no variety in my diet at all.  I eat the same thing every day, day after day after day - and look forward with relish to every meal.  I find variety is not necessary when you are hungry. It's only relevent when you are eating to satisfy the clock (i.e. breakfast/lunch/dinner) rather than eating because you are truly hungry.

My guess is that you choose what to eat based on taste and need the variety to entice you to be able to eat when the clock demands. Before each meal you ask yourself "what do I feel for" and this is a sure sign that you aren't hungry at all and have no need for food.

I eat only one meal per day between 2pm and 4pm in the afternoon, and at that meal I eat about 2 lbs of raw grass-fed red meat and fat. The next morning I certainly could eat waffles with syrup, or hashbrowns, or yogurt or a host of other things, but when I think that what I must eat is raw grass-fed red meat and fat, I don't feel hungry for that - so the truth is I'm not hungry at all, and so don't eat. Around 2pm food pops into my mind and that raw grass-fed red meat and fat is beginning to sound pretty good. By 3pm I'm really looking forward to eating and when I come to a stopping point in what I'm doing, I eat my meal and enjoy it immensely.

This same cycle repeats day after day.  Now, after so many years, I don't even think of food in the morning at all, and just wait until I'm hungry in the afternoon to eat - just raw grass-fed red meat and fat.... every day..... day after day....

Lex
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 11:30:47 am by lex_rooker »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2009, 01:27:55 pm »
This morning we had organic papaya and pico mango and Dr. Schulze's super food (one doc recommended for my eldest boy) blendered with some ripe organic pico mango.  Also had a duck egg, we didn't have eggs for 2 weeks.  Our breakfast is usually just fruit.  But if I know in advance there will be lots of physical activity in the morning I'll eat a lot of raw eggs.  Say 4 to 5 raw eggs prior to long driving.

This lunch I had raw tuna with some calamansi plus some butter. Plus some Dr. Schulze super food the kids left over, can't let that go to waste.  Plus some cool watermelon... man, it is at the peak of summer here it is so hot.

Maybe tonight I'll have some raw beef which I have left over.

With the fruits, I go with the seasons.  With the meat, I go with what is fresh and appetizing in the market.  I do some instinctive eating as well and listen to my body to tell me what it wants... sometimes it tells me raisins + avocado or honey + avocado or coconut juice... or fish... or oysters or bamboo shells or halaan shells... or prawns.... or liver ... or kidneys...

I follow what is available fresh and in season.  I like variety. 
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 01:39:51 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2009, 07:33:51 pm »
I eat just 1 large meal a day.

Today, I'm eating half of a raw wild hare carcass plus half of a raw beef tongue(grassfed beef, that is).
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline lex_rooker

• Trailblazer
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2009, 05:19:23 am »
This morning we had organic papaya and pico mango and Dr. Schulze's super food (one doc recommended for my eldest boy) blendered with some ripe organic pico mango. 

This fare doesn't sound overly paleo and if I was told that I (or members of my family)  needed some guru's modern processed "super food" concoction to maintain or regain health, I think I'd reevaluate my dietary choices as they must not be serving me well.

I do some instinctive eating as well and listen to my body to tell me what it wants... sometimes it tells me raisins + avocado or honey + avocado or coconut juice... or fish... or oysters or bamboo shells or halaan shells... or prawns.... or liver ... or kidneys...

Again, much of this doesn't seem paleo, and my experience with "instinctive" eating in this modern society is that it's pretty much nonsense.  Our taste has been so perverted since we were small children that we have little "instinct" left - just learned societal and cultural norms.   I find my body wants Chocolate Chip Cookies, strawberry ice cream, pepperoni pizza, and Big Macs.  In otherwords, what my body urges me to indulge in may not be the best fuel - but it sure does satisfy the "instinct" to eat things that I learned taste good!

I'm also no longer convinced that a large variety of different foods is necessary or even desirable.  My health has steadily improved as my diet became less varied, and for the last 3 years has been a mono-diet of grass-fed red meat and fat.  These health improvements happened without the need or benefit of Dr. Schulze's super food...

Lex 

Offline Raw Kyle

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2009, 05:39:59 am »
I agree that instinctive eating is not practical for someone with perverted instincts. And unless anyone here was raised outside of modern processed foods I think that includes all of us.

Having said that, variety for me is key to staying on the diet at all. I've learned that apparently I can either have occasional cooked meats and other paleo type meals, and eat small amounts of fruit most of the time with my raw flesh fare, or I can try and stay on the straight and narrow of mono eating carnivore and end up binging big time after I come to the realization that it's not even worth it to be healthy and deny myself like that.

And now, having said THAT, I will admit that it is likely I would overcome those urges in time, and probably much more easily if I wasn't surrounded by "normal dieters" and all of the temptations that come with that.

My daily menu is usually two meals of muscle and suet, usually with some fruit. Chunks of pineapple or mango, some blueberries, etc. Sometimes I go out and get some fish and make my own sashimi.

Today I'm thawing out a goat round steak and will pan sear that and enjoy that with some raw marrow. I may make a bone broth with the left over marrow bones and perhaps cook some paleo veggies in it later in the week.

Ugh, I have to cut down on pineapple though, it's eating my mouth, when it should be the other way around!

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2009, 05:46:23 am »
(Schulze's Super Food)
This fare doesn't sound overly paleo and if I was told that I (or members of my family)  needed some guru's modern processed "super food" concoction to maintain or regain health, I think I'd reevaluate my dietary choices as they must not be serving me well.

Hi Lex,  this super food is just me parenting my boy who does not eat a raw paleo diet. (he does eat raw animal foods with me sometimes)
I have to sit down with him at a meal and hopefully he follows drinking this "super food".
My mistake though, having super food or Ka Rey is not my "typical" day.
My "typical day" does not include vitamins like these.  I see to it I get raw liver once a week as my vitamins.

Same as with the Ka Rey Herbal I'm also drinking now with my boy, I'm his vitamin drinking "buddy" so he doesn't feel like he isn't the only one drinking.  We are trying to cure him of Tuberculosis / Primary Complex and it seems to be working.  http://www.myhealthblog.org/2009/04/19/our-boy-is-conquering-primary-complex-with-rest-and-nutrition/
And as a parent, before giving any herbs / treatment to my boy, I must try it myself and go through it myself so I know what's happening with him.
Just like the other month when we were doing parasite cleanses with humaworm.

Here is my typical Raw Paleo day without me trying to cure my boy is:

breakfast: high vitamin C fruit (guavas, papayas, green mango) + fatty fruit (avocado/coconut meat) / raw eggs
lunch: raw animal food + hydrating fruit
dinner: raw animal food + hydrating fruit

or I can pig out at lunch and have a large raw animal lunch and just hydrating fruits for dinner with the family - like watermelons.
As a rule, I do not drink pure water and instead have hydrating fruits for water.
If I do run out of hydrating fruits, I squeeze a lemon or calamansi in water and let it set for 5 minutes.

As for the issue of instinctive eating... I don't get those junk food cravings because before raw paleo diet I already did my various detoxes, raw vegan, raw fruitarian, 14 day orange juice fast. My instincts today tell me: oysters, beef, bamboo shellfish, tuna, duck eggs, liver, kidneys, fruits in season.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 06:16:59 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline lex_rooker

• Trailblazer
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2009, 06:45:22 am »
Having said that, variety for me is key to staying on the diet at all. I've learned that apparently I can either have occasional cooked meats and other paleo type meals, and eat small amounts of fruit most of the time with my raw flesh fare, or I can try and stay on the straight and narrow of mono eating carnivore and end up binging big time after I come to the realization that it's not even worth it to be healthy and deny myself like that.

I'm not saying that we should only eat a mono diet of meat and fat.  I am saying that my experience with a mono diet of meat and fat has made me rethink the need for variety.  You indicate "small amounts of fruit fwith my raw flesh fare" and this would tend to make me believe that you see meat as the main stay of the diet with a bit of fruit as a diversion.  This is completely different GS's posts where fruit seems to play more of a role than meat - either as the main course of the meal or for "hydrating" purposes.

Ugh, I have to cut down on pineapple though, it's eating my mouth, when it should be the other way around!

We must all pay for our sins ....... ;)

Lex

Offline lex_rooker

• Trailblazer
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2009, 07:29:56 am »
Hi Lex,  this super food is just me parenting my boy who does not eat a raw paleo diet. (he does eat raw animal foods with me sometimes)
I have to sit down with him at a meal and hopefully he follows drinking this "super food".
My mistake though, having super food or Ka Rey is not my "typical" day.
My "typical day" does not include vitamins like these.  I see to it I get raw liver once a week as my vitamins.

Same as with the Ka Rey Herbal I'm also drinking now with my boy, I'm his vitamin drinking "buddy" so he doesn't feel like he isn't the only one drinking.  We are trying to cure him of Tuberculosis / Primary Complex and it seems to be working.  http://www.myhealthblog.org/2009/04/19/our-boy-is-conquering-primary-complex-with-rest-and-nutrition/
And as a parent, before giving any herbs / treatment to my boy, I must try it myself and go through it myself so I know what's happening with him.
Just like the other month when we were doing parasite cleanses with humaworm.

Herbs, vitamins, and magic elixirs seem out of place to me in a forum dedicated to a paleo lifestyle.  When I visit a forum like this I come here for relevant information on things paleo.  To me this would include discussions on the merits and problems related to understanding what a paleo lifestyle is, acceptable foods in our modern world, proportions of plant based foods to animal based foods, cooked vs raw, what to do when traveling, and transitioning issues etc.

breakfast: high vitamin C fruit (guavas, papayas, green mango) + fatty fruit (avocado/coconut meat) / raw eggs
lunch: raw animal food + hydrating fruit
dinner: raw animal food + hydrating fruit

or I can pig out at lunch and have a large raw animal lunch and just hydrating fruits for dinner with the family - like watermelons.
As a rule, I do not drink pure water and instead have hydrating fruits for water.
If I do run out of hydrating fruits, I squeeze a lemon or calamansi in water and let it set for 5 minutes.

The idea of using modern overly sweet fruits and melons as my primary source of hydration much less a primary part of my diet, seems to me the very antithesis of paleo.  I'm 6 credits short of a degree in Horticulture and have studied the 'species' of many of our modern plants.  The wild ancestor of that juicy sugary sweet watermelon is a small dry, stringy, fruit about the size of your fist and chock full of seeds - no hydration there.  In fact, you'd probably have to drink water just to get it down.  And why would I care about vitamin C content.  Meat and fat seem to fulfill this requirement quite well without fruits at all.  Water is for hydrating, not sugary fruits and juices.

I already did my various detoxes, raw vegan, raw fruitarian, 14 day orange juice fast.

Not sure what detoxes, raw vegan, raw fruitarian, and juice fasts have to do with paleo other than to run away from them as fast as you can.  They are all just so much New Age Natural Hygiene mumbo jumbo. They certainly have no place in a paleo lifestyle.  I've done all these things as well, and certainly don't recommend them.  My personal experience is that they all destroy health rather than build it.  None of these things plays a role in my current lifestyle and I believe that I can demonstrate that they all were major contributors to my previous ill health.  They in no way laid a foundation for improvement other than to make it quite clear that they were the wrong things to do and should be completely eliminated from my life.   Many other people I've met over the years who were following the same path I took have had similar epiphanies.

Lex
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 07:37:43 am by lex_rooker »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2009, 07:58:28 am »
The idea of using modern overly sweet fruits and melons as my primary source of hydration much less a primary part of my diet, seems to me the very antithesis of paleo.  I'm 6 credits short of a degree in Horticulture and have studied the 'species' of many of our modern plants.  The wild ancestor of that juicy sugary sweet watermelon is a small dry, stringy, fruit about the size of your fist and chock full of seeds - no hydration there.  In fact, you'd probably have to drink water just to get it down.  And why would I care about vitamin C content.  Meat and fat seem to fulfill this requirement quite well without fruits at all.  Water is for hydrating, not sugary fruits and juices.

I can see that the fruits you get are modern, overly sweet, sugary - not good for hydrating - in your part of the world. 

So much different from the fruits we get in the Philippines - where many are organic by default - farmers just plant them and they grow by themselves without any real care. 

For example, water melons and papayas are supposed to be really large - it is small watermelons that are for commercial purposes.  The best papayas we get begin with a sack of organic cow dung as its base fertilizer.

For example, the star apples - aka kayomito fruits - that just finished its season, is really a wild fruit, we get from trees in villages and in the mountains that grow it wild.

For example, the most in demand fruit in our household today are "indian" mangoes, these are wild fruit in our villages and provinces where nobody cares for, they just grow.  In fact we have an indian mango tree beside our house which every hour drops mangoes on our roof.  Even in the middle of the night.

For example in the mountain of hunter gatherers the Aetas i visited in Bataan, they would hunt for wild boar, but while hunting, while they are thirsty, or for snacks, they eat mountain fruits.

There's the ever present coconut and bananas.

Yesterday i was walking to my brother in law's house and I came back home with a T-shirt full of Macopa fruit which I picked on the tree by the side walk... for free.

Fruits are part and parcel of Philippine - tropical paleo / wild nutrition - we are surrounded - blessed by fruits.
As are sea foods and shellfish which is traditionally abundant.

My studies show fruits to have a sybiotic relationship with animals.  Trees make fruit so animals can benefit from them and propagate the seeds.

Last time I read raw paleo diet guidelines, raw organic / wild fruit was in the list.
And organic / wild fruit is what my area has in abundance.
Always something new each month to look forward to.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 08:15:32 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2009, 08:24:36 am »
Not sure what detoxes, raw vegan, raw fruitarian, and juice fasts have to do with paleo other than to run away from them as fast as you can.  They are all just so much New Age Natural Hygiene mumbo jumbo. They certainly have no place in a paleo lifestyle.  I've done all these things as well, and certainly don't recommend them.  My personal experience is that they all destroy health rather than build it.  None of these things plays a role in my current lifestyle and I believe that I can demonstrate that they all were major contributors to my previous ill health.  They in no way laid a foundation for improvement other than to make it quite clear that they were the wrong things to do and should be completely eliminated from my life.   Many other people I've met over the years who were following the same path I took have had similar epiphanies.

I used to eat and grow up with the typical Standard Urban Diet or SAD and I was "incurably" sick in 2005. so I had to go through those detoxes, raw vegan, raw fruitarian, and orange juice fast to get well. 

After fruitarian, I stumbled onto wai diet, read about Aajonus, read Geoff on allexperts, then added raw land animals when I got bored with fish.

I had not heard about raw paleo diet back then.  Maybe if I had learned about raw paleo back then I would have gone straight to raw paleo.  Of course if I grew up on raw paleo, I would have never gotten sick in the first place.  I'm only 1+ year on raw paleo and the feeling of waking up everyday without expecting the slightest cold / sniffle is truly satisfying.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 08:35:14 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2009, 08:47:10 am »
Herbs, vitamins, and magic elixirs seem out of place to me in a forum dedicated to a paleo lifestyle.  When I visit a forum like this I come here for relevant information on things paleo.  To me this would include discussions on the merits and problems related to understanding what a paleo lifestyle is, acceptable foods in our modern world, proportions of plant based foods to animal based foods, cooked vs raw, what to do when traveling, and transitioning issues etc.

The fruit, vegetable and herb preparation which worked for my son's alleged Tuberculosis is Rey Herbal which has Carrots, Squash, Tomato, Mango, Banana, Bitter Jackfruit, Papaya, Coconut, Spinach, Ginger, Lemon, Mugworth, Pineapple, Pandan, Lagundi, Sambong, Macabuhay stem, Oregano leaf, Parsley, Jasmin, Celery, Cucumber, Eucalyptus, Taro, Malunggay Leaves as can be seen at http://www.reyherbal.com/index.php/ingredients/ - Ka Rey Herrera's Herbal formula will give you the nutrition you need so your body can heal itself of any disease.

When people are really sick, they need Terminal Nutrition, this is special nutrition people need to get out of the mess they are currently in. 

When they are well enough they can just coast with the paleo lifestyle and continue to be well.

There are many people who wind up in our forum because they need to cure their incurable illnesses, this is why these things get to be discussed.  I point a good number of people from this page I put up at http://www.curemanual.com/diet-strategies

The thread starter needs the extra push, she's trying to avoid a kidney transplant.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 09:00:49 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline lex_rooker

• Trailblazer
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2009, 09:35:31 am »
I can see that the fruits you get are modern, overly sweet, sugary - not good for hydrating - in your part of the world. 

So much different from the fruits we get in the Philippines - where many are organic by default - farmers just plant them and they grow by themselves without any real care. 

For example, water melons and papayas are supposed to be really large - it is small watermelons that are for commercial purposes.  The best papayas we get begin with a sack of organic cow dung as its base fertilizer.

For example, the star apples - aka kayomito fruits - that just finished its season, is really a wild fruit, we get from trees in villages and in the mountains that grow it wild.

For example, the most in demand fruit in our household today are "indian" mangoes, these are wild fruit in our villages and provinces where nobody cares for, they just grow.  In fact we have an indian mango tree beside our house which every hour drops mangoes on our roof.  Even in the middle of the night.

For example in the mountain of hunter gatherers the Aetas i visited in Bataan, they would hunt for wild boar, but while hunting, while they are thirsty, or for snacks, they eat mountain fruits.

There's the ever present coconut and bananas.

Yesterday i was walking to my brother in law's house and I came back home with a T-shirt full of Macopa fruit which I picked on the tree by the side walk... for free.

Fruits are part and parcel of Philippine - tropical paleo / wild nutrition - we are surrounded - blessed by fruits.
As are sea foods and shellfish which is traditionally abundant.

My studies show fruits to have a sybiotic relationship with animals.  Trees make fruit so animals can benefit from them and propagate the seeds.

Last time I read raw paleo diet guidelines, raw organic / wild fruit was in the list.
And organic / wild fruit is what my area has in abundance.
Always something new each month to look forward to.

Organic doesn't mean paleo.  In fact, organic doesn't mean much of anything at all.  I'd also venture out on a limb and say that all those fruits you think are wild are mosly cultivated plants that have escaped over the past 10,000 years - maybe not all, but most.  I'd also venture to say that none of these fruits were around during the paleolithic period - blessed or not.   The fact that locals have a particular fondness for a specific fruit doesn't make it paleo in origin or a good food (My grandmother and her mother before her loved and prefered pancakes to just about anything else - must be paleo!)

Even the paleolithic sites in your country mention only the remains of mega fauna at the dig sites and nothing related to plant material at all.  Not saying it isn't there, just that nothing you've said is supported by anything other than your current cultural norms.  Arguments like: We have lots of fruit, we all like fruit, can't remember a time when there wasn't fruit, so fruit is what we must always have eaten, and its organic! - does not convince me of much of anything other than the fact that your culture loves fruit. 

I used to eat and grow up with the typical Standard Urban Diet or SAD and I was "incurably" sick in 2005. so I had to go through those detoxes, raw vegan, raw fruitarian, and orange juice fast to get well. 

After fruitarian, I stumbled onto wai diet, read about Aajonus, read Geoff on allexperts, then added raw land animals when I got bored with fish.

I had not heard about raw paleo diet back then.  Maybe if I had learned about raw paleo back then I would have gone straight to raw paleo.  Of course if I grew up on raw paleo, I would have never gotten sick in the first place.  I'm only 1+ year on raw paleo and the feeling of waking up everyday without expecting the slightest cold / sniffle is truly satisfying.

None of these diets and/or protocols are even remotely related to a paleolithic lifestyle and that is what I thought this forum was about. To believe that you "had" to do all the New Age detox, vegan, juice fasting stuff to get well shows a lack of critical thinking to me.  I did these same things, probably for the same reasons as you, but in no way do I say they are necessary at all.  When I critically review the results I obtained from these protocols, it is very clear they did more damage than good.

You say that you've been 1+ year on raw paleo but from what you say you eat, the supplements you take, the "cleansing protocols" you prescribe, I see little paleo about it - just New Age nonsense.    None of this is related to paleo or what I would expect to find when I come to this site - with the exception of when these protocols are mentioned, to point out that they have no place in a paleolithic lifestyle.

Lex

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2009, 10:19:01 am »
I think we had better start a thread on the definition of a paleolithic lifestyle.
We're hijacking Tundra's thread.  ;)

Offline lex_rooker

• Trailblazer
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2009, 11:45:13 am »
The fruit, vegetable and herb preparation which worked for my son's alleged Tuberculosis is Rey Herbal which has Carrots, Squash, Tomato, Mango, Banana, Bitter Jackfruit, Papaya, Coconut, Spinach, Ginger, Lemon, Mugworth, Pineapple, Pandan, Lagundi, Sambong, Macabuhay stem, Oregano leaf, Parsley, Jasmin, Celery, Cucumber, Eucalyptus, Taro, Malunggay Leaves as can be seen at http://www.reyherbal.com/index.php/ingredients/ - Ka Rey Herrera's Herbal formula will give you the nutrition you need so your body can heal itself of any disease.

When people are really sick, they need Terminal Nutrition, this is special nutrition people need to get out of the mess they are currently in. 

When they are well enough they can just coast with the paleo lifestyle and continue to be well.

There are many people who wind up in our forum because they need to cure their incurable illnesses, this is why these things get to be discussed.  I point a good number of people from this page I put up at http://www.curemanual.com/diet-strategies

The thread starter needs the extra push, she's trying to avoid a kidney transplant.

I apologize. I didn't understand that this forum is no longer strictly about Paleolithic Nutrition, and that New Age healing, and support for people with incurable or terminal illnesses is now its primary focus. I have the greatest sympathy for people in this situation as I will be there myself someday. Unfortunately, I have zero expertise or interest in herbal remedies, liver flushes, juice fasting or other such topics and therefore little interest in participating.  It also seems that any futher contributions related to my personal experiences with living a raw paleo lifestyle in this modern age would not be relevent to this forum's new direction as you've so clearly outlined it above.  I'll hang around and contribute what I can, but I expect there will be little opportunity for me to add much value. 

In the interest of maintaining continuity between this forum and your other sites like curemanual.com, as well as to better reflect the forum's new direction, might I suggest you rename this forum to New Age Healing and Diet Strategies.  This will help avoid confusion and people will have a more accurate idea of what they will find here. 

I have no axe to grind and I'm not at all upset.  This is not my forum and the owner(s) have the right to take it in any direction they wish.  It's just that I didn't notice that this forum had been purposely redirected away from my area of interest and I suddenly found myself high and dry wondering what happened.  Now I know.  I wish you success in your endeavor to help people with your herbal nostrums and cleansing cures.  It's just not Raw Paleo which is my area of interest and why I joined this forum in the first place.

Lex

William

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2009, 03:23:11 am »
I didn't understand that this forum is no longer strictly about Paleolithic Nutrition, and that New Age healing, and support for people with incurable or terminal illnesses is now its primary focus. I have the greatest sympathy for people in this situation as I will be there myself someday.

Ack! You are ahead of me in healing with pemmican, and if you think it's not going to keep on working I would really like to know why.
Mostly because I already have one of these incurable and terminal diseases; it became symptomatic in my late 50s and I use raw paleo to force it into a corner.

Tests on myself show that all carbohydrates are poison.

Offline Tundra

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2009, 08:13:59 am »
Hey guys

Hope i didn't create chaos here...  l)
Thanks for the inputs though. Appreciate it.
All I can say is I to always see the other side of the coin...and decide for myself which way to go
At the end of the day, it is MY body, right?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2009, 04:20:43 am »

At the end of the day, it is MY body, right?

You're absolutely  right.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Hannibal

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2009, 10:36:41 pm »
I eat just 1 large meal a day.
me too
it's about 2 pounds of slightly high organ-meats and muscle-meats, usually mutton and lamb
I do like fresh lamb liver and balls, but hearts, tongues, muscle-meats I prefer "ripe" ;)
I also eat quite a lot of mutton suet and a little bit of marrow, as my rawpaleodiet is highly fatty
At the end of the meal I do like some raw honey with suet, but I try to limit the honey, as it is quite "narcotic"
Do you blame vultures for the carcass they eat?
Livin' off the raw grass fat of the land

Offline Guittarman03

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2009, 12:55:08 am »
...2 pounds of slightly high organ-meats and muscle-meats, usually mutton and lamb
I do like fresh lamb liver and balls...

haha, you like to put musky balls in your mouth.

I'm sorry, it had to be said.
When you consume an organism it loses individuality, but its biological life never ends.  Digestion is merely a transfer of its life to mine.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk