Author Topic: Parasites?  (Read 8257 times)

Offline HoneyBadger

• Deer Hunter
  • I'm breaking the mold
    • View Profile
Parasites?
« on: June 25, 2016, 07:13:49 am »
When my digestion went south on the SAD diet (prior to trying raw paleo), I begin to feel things moving, twitching, and thumping around in my body. It feel like worms...especially in my intestines and it seems to get worse at night. I am going to order some parasite herbs to try and get rid of them. However, since starting raw, these "things" have gone absolutely flipping crazy when I eat raw meat. As soon as it's in my stomach, I can feel things in my intestines and its wuite uncomfortable. I believe I got the parasites prior to eating raw but am curious as to why they seem more active since starting raw paleo? Any ideas?
"Each of us a cell of awareness, imperfect and incomplete.  Genetic blends with uncertain ends on a fortunate hunt that's far too fleet." -Neil Peart

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Parasites?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2016, 07:50:26 am »
If you've got parasites, you're lucky. They are your friends and are used by the body because they consume toxic substances, neutralize much of their toxicity and make them easier to eliminate from your body. So you shouldn't try to get rid of them.

Even some mainstream doctors now agree parasites are good for you. And they will charge you lots of money if you want to some from them. One example: http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-08-24/lifestyle/sns-rt-us-usa-health-parasitesbre87n0uw-20120824_1_rheumatoid-arthritis-pig-whipworm-autoimmune-disease-drugs

However, if you absolutely must get rid of them, you can try extremely spicy food. Like food that is way too spicy to enjoy. Hot peppers are good for that. You can combine them with onions, garlic, horseradish or ginger for extra effect. I actually like these foods as spices in small amounts, but it takes large amounts to eliminate parasites.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2016, 08:40:54 am »
It's very unlikely that you actually have a parasite of any kind. Sounds like a vegan troll to me. Tread carefully, if you are a troll. Check my user title.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2016, 10:10:56 am »
Intestinal parasites don't wiggle around a lot so that you feel them. As Dario explained, they live where they are useful in your body. If they are in your intestines, they lay eggs, hatch, live, and die where they find the kind of "food" that they like to ingest.

If you want to brag that you actually had this or that parasite, go get a microscopic identification of your species. If you don't want a diagnosis, you can consider one of your broad-spectrum vermifuges and see if you feel much better afterwards.

That's a waste of time, though, if you don't address the cause of parasites. So, don't forget to heal your leaky gut, if that's the problem that the parasites are attracted to. (Visualize parasites increasing their population to thrive on the undigested food molecules that cause leaky gut. If you kill the parasites, more of the undigested food gets into your bloodstream... until the parasites repopulate to enjoy their feast. They'll only go away if you stop feeding them.)

My philosophy has been to eat clean, pure, unprocessed food and let my own body determine what "clean" means. I prefer this approach because, in the final analysis, I want to maintain my health effortlessly and cheaply. I hated the years of tiring and costly searches for something that would make me feel better. Build a good foundation with diet and you won't find yourself searching anymore.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline HoneyBadger

• Deer Hunter
  • I'm breaking the mold
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2016, 09:23:38 pm »
I know that some of you are saying that parasites are difficult to actually feel but I am incredibly in tune with my body. Almost to a point where it's uncomfortable because I can literally feel nutrients being assimilated and used for repair and can feel my food as it goes through different stages of digestion, etc. I know it almost sounds as Sci-Fi in nature but I assure, I can feel them in there and I know I have them. I know I got them eating SAD because I was having to take some antibiotics among other drugs and I believe they are attracted to/feed off of an unhealthy body that is overburdened by drugs. I am of the camp that believes parasites can be beneficial but I also believe that they can get out of hand. I also think they could be causing some of my digestive issues.

Cherimoya-Kid: "Vegan Troll"? Lol...hardly. I understand you guys probably get a fair amount of them here but I am not a troll just because my beliefs aren't quite in line with yours that all parasites are inherently beneficial.
"Each of us a cell of awareness, imperfect and incomplete.  Genetic blends with uncertain ends on a fortunate hunt that's far too fleet." -Neil Peart

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2016, 09:55:36 pm »
Look, I used to believe that the whole parasites concepts were a myth, yet after 10 years of going rawpalaeo, I duly once got a lot of tapeworms.There were no wriggling motions. I just, most unusually,  felt an appalling pain in my bladder for 2-3 days, nothing more.  All I had to do, after 3 more months,  was to go to a doctor and get a  prescription and then go to a local pharmacy and get a potion which easily got rid of them. All I had to do in the meantime was to avoid drinking alcohol, not too difficult a thing, really..... Perhaps the reason why CK is upset over this is because there is a small, overly hysterical subsection of RVAFers who blindly follow Hulda Clark's insane notions that parasites are everywhere in everything.What I mean is, don't worry, if there are any parasites, if any,  see a doctor, then get a prescription for the relevant anti-parasite medicine and you will be fine.

The main point is that getting real, actual parasites is very, very rare indeed among RVAFers.And if  it ever does happen, it is almost always benign in nature(except for  very rare individuals like myself). The main reason for this is that farmers, even organic farmers, routinely give their farm-animals various deworming/anti-parasite medications which get rid of such parasites well before slaughter. That is why parasite-epidemics are virtually unknown in the West, yet appear every now and then in tropical, non-Western countries like Vietnam.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline HoneyBadger

• Deer Hunter
  • I'm breaking the mold
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2016, 12:55:50 am »
Tyler- I have perused through various Curezone forums and found the Hulda Clark forums to be full of seemingly hysterical people. I never cared for the woman because she advocated some risky/worthless measures and died of cancer herself. "The proof is in the pudding" or something like that haha.

On that note, I do believe that most people have some degree of parasites in them that they are completely unaware of. I plan to do an herbal cleanse and post-cleanse believe that populating the gut with healthy bacteria (high meat, sauerkraut, etc.) will provide a healthy environment that will discourage future infestations. I just found it interesting that they seem to be more active on raw and was wondering if it was a die-off reaction possibly....

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2016, 01:14:47 am »
Tyler- I have perused through various Curezone forums and found the Hulda Clark forums to be full of seemingly hysterical people. I never cared for the woman because she advocated some risky/worthless measures and died of cancer herself. "The proof is in the pudding" or something like that haha.

On that note, I do believe that most people have some degree of parasites in them that they are completely unaware of. I plan to do an herbal cleanse and post-cleanse believe that populating the gut with healthy bacteria (high meat, sauerkraut, etc.) will provide a healthy environment that will discourage future infestations. I just found it interesting that they seem to be more active on raw and was wondering if it was a die-off reaction possibly....

If by some chance you HAD them, they would be more active on raw because you would be feeding them a better-quality diet.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2016, 02:59:19 pm »
I should add that I used various herbs to try to kill off the parasites I mentioned but they did not work. Admittedly, we RVAFers generally frown on pharmaceutical drugs but the anti-parasite medication worked on me without any side-effects.

What I find interesting is that I got those parasites from eating horsemeat. Yet I had been eating raw wild game  in the UK for years without ever getting parasites from them. Wild game is supposed to be absolutely infested with parasites by comparison to domesticated animals.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2016, 05:13:36 pm »
If by some chance you HAD them, they would be more active on raw because you would be feeding them a better-quality diet.
Well, they're supposed to feed mostly on the toxic substances in your body. A raw diet is supposed to better support the immune system and make the host more active, not the parasites. So maybe it's a die-off reaction like HoneyBadger said, or they're finishing their clean-up work extra fast. If you still have strong reactions after a while, then deworming medicine might be useful.

In the instincto diet, we attach a lot of importance to listening to our senses, especially smell and taste, but also body feeling, because sometimes food that is supposedly good for us really isn't at the time being. If you find the smell, taste and mouth-feeling of raw meat pleasant, then it usually means it's good for you. If not, try other types of raw unprocessed foods, see if anything tastes better: try vegetables, fruits, fungi, sea-food, nuts, etc...You can always come back to raw meat later, see if it tastes better then.
That's how animals in the wild cure their diseases. They stop caring for their usual food, and get attracted to specific plants, sometimes tree bark.

Offline HoneyBadger

• Deer Hunter
  • I'm breaking the mold
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2016, 07:17:22 am »
TylerD- It's interesting to me that the herbals didn't work for you. I prefer to try the herbal route first because I am vehemently against pharms of any kind. If the herbals don't work than so be it, I'd rather have parasites than pharms which in my view do more harm than good.

Also, you say you got parasites on horse meat and you speculated that wild game should theoretically have MORE parasites than livestock. My answer to this, or rather my theory on this would be that the more domesticated meats (horse, sheep, beef, etc.) might still have more parasites because they aren't completely on their natural diet or in their natural surroundings like the wild game are.

JeuneKoq-I liked your advice a lot, thank you!

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2016, 10:13:36 am »
Well, it's up to you re the herbal issue. As regards wild game, though, it is widely accepted that they commonly have parasites:-

https://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/brochures_newsletters/common_wildlife_parasites_diseases.pdf
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2016, 09:33:54 pm »
When my digestion went south on the SAD diet (prior to trying raw paleo), I begin to feel things moving, twitching, and thumping around in my body. It feel like worms...especially in my intestines and it seems to get worse at night. I am going to order some parasite herbs to try and get rid of them. However, since starting raw, these "things" have gone absolutely flipping crazy when I eat raw meat. As soon as it's in my stomach, I can feel things in my intestines and its wuite uncomfortable. I believe I got the parasites prior to eating raw but am curious as to why they seem more active since starting raw paleo? Any ideas?

I do not bother wondering about parasites.
I get rid of them pronto.
I usually order from www.humaworm.com
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline HoneyBadger

• Deer Hunter
  • I'm breaking the mold
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2016, 10:30:37 pm »
GS-I'll probably order some de-wormer herbs from MH-The Barefoot Herbalist. I have ordered his LBB and K/P cleanse with good results so I think I'll try his de-wormer and see what that does for me!

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2016, 10:47:43 pm »
GS-I'll probably order some de-wormer herbs from MH-The Barefoot Herbalist. I have ordered his LBB and K/P cleanse with good results so I think I'll try his de-wormer and see what that does for me!

Yes, MH's dewormer works. I always have it in stock for emergencies. I'm one of his first 108 students!
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline HoneyBadger

• Deer Hunter
  • I'm breaking the mold
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2016, 10:51:10 pm »
Are you really?! What an honor that must have been! Is he still taking students, do you know?

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2016, 10:53:39 pm »
Never had any parasite problems in 29 years of 100% raw paleo - instincto version. AFAIK, it's the same for all the ones practicing correctly the instinctonutrition, being careful to eat meat from sure sources.
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2016, 10:56:33 pm »
Are you really?! What an honor that must have been! Is he still taking students, do you know?

Yes really. That was 2006 I think.  Ask MH in his Curezone forum.

Offline HoneyBadger

• Deer Hunter
  • I'm breaking the mold
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2016, 11:49:04 pm »
GS-I will have to e-mail him and ask. As a student of his, what all did he teach you? I'm just curious. Did you have to pay anything to be a student of his?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2016, 08:29:47 am »
GS-I will have to e-mail him and ask. As a student of his, what all did he teach you? I'm just curious. Did you have to pay anything to be a student of his?

At that time, it was book 1, then 3 days of orange juice fast, book 2, 3 and at the end I was able to do a 14 day orange juice fast.  Videos for students only.

Education by doing and noticing the changes in your body.

I had to pay a small fee at that time probably $108 and I got a graduation mug!

Offline HoneyBadger

• Deer Hunter
  • I'm breaking the mold
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2016, 10:35:53 am »
Wow! What a great experience! I would love to one day grow and concoct my own herbs/tinctures as he does. Helping others and informing them of how they can improve their health through natural means has been a HUGE passion of mine for my entire life.  I just recently finished a 14-day juice/water fast myself and was amazed at the spiritual and physical benefits I gained from it as well as learning more about my body and how it reacts. I think that was the greatest thing I took away from the fast--becoming more in touch with body in every way. Definitely a good experience in my case and I could have gone longer I feel but honestly, I got SO bored NOT eating. I realized though that eating truly can be a distraction at times (for me at least) rather than a way of nourishing the body and now only eat two meals a day and workout in a fasted state when I feel my faculties are at their peak when NOT bogged down with food. Anyway, got off on a bit of a tangent there but sometimes I get carried away when talking about my passions ;D

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2016, 06:29:53 pm »
Wow I am jealous, I wish I had Parasites, I hope they are cleaning you out really well and that your diet is giving them the proper environment to allow them to thrive and clean all that junk out of your system.

Dr. Weinstock of the university of iowa found that his pigs living in a sterile environment were geting very sick, he dissected them and find they had no trichinos suis worms like the healthy pigs do so he gave them the worms and they became healthy. Then he experimented with 6 humans with horrible chrons disease and gave them the worms, 5 days later the symptoms were gone, for the 6th person were was no improvement or detriment. ^ months months later the chrons came back and they came back begging for more parasites.
-----------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk