Author Topic: How to get avatar and signature on profile?  (Read 1935 times)

Offline HoneyBadger

• Deer Hunter
  • I'm breaking the mold
    • View Profile
How to get avatar and signature on profile?
« on: June 28, 2016, 09:20:30 pm »
So why can't I add an avatar or signature like I see other users have on their profile?  I have tried modifying it in 'profile settings' but don't even see an option to add an avatar or signature? Anyone know why this is and how to fix it?
"Each of us a cell of awareness, imperfect and incomplete.  Genetic blends with uncertain ends on a fortunate hunt that's far too fleet." -Neil Peart

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: How to get avatar and signature on profile?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 09:46:02 pm »
You would have to PM GS about this issue. I think(?) that newbies are forbidden from posting links among other things until they have reached a certain post count, whichever it is. It has to do with preventing spam accounts from appearing.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline HoneyBadger

• Deer Hunter
  • I'm breaking the mold
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 10:16:09 pm »
Well that makes sense, do you know how many posts are required before those options become available?
"Each of us a cell of awareness, imperfect and incomplete.  Genetic blends with uncertain ends on a fortunate hunt that's far too fleet." -Neil Peart

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2016, 11:27:27 pm »
Well that makes sense, do you know how many posts are required before those options become available?
No, but GS will know.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk